• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
took about 6-7mg orally last night, went really well. Much stronger dissociation, but also very close/lucid. Way more mania and stimulation than MXE (Ketamine doesnt have either). More euphoria too, and everything seemed to have a psychedelic edge. Pretty fun being completely mobile (even mxe, the more stimulation dissociative I tried was still somewhat calmy) in a dissociative state. Also, although my thought-process was severely weird (weird thoughts, doing weird stuff without knowing it) it felt pretty in control.

best way to clear it out is to drink plenty of liquids and pee it out... thats what i found.
oh and dont sleep on it. peeing is put on hold while you are sleeping so it gets partially recirculated

so, anyone have any experience with 3meo after or before tripiing days?

Last edited:
Longest I was high on it was 15-18hrs straight after IVing 70-80mg. My normal dose is usually about 20mg insuffulated, which lasts maybe 3-4hrs. The afterglow has lasted an entire day before.

Is there any way to just cancel the effects when you have had enough? It can get a bit annoying after a while when you only want to sober up...

Never tried this myself but racetam style nootropics seem to substantially diminish the effects of ketamine & mxe. May be possible to semi abort 3-MeO-PCP experience with one? Anyone tried that?

Yeah, I'd prolly reccommend plugging it. BTW, not sure if it has been discussed, but this stuff shouldn't be smoked. To me, smoking it produces just a dirty, kinda piperazine-like stimulation which is so short-lived I often question it's legitimacy...Then there's the smoke and taste. It is so horrid, I can't imagine it is safe.

From this NIDA paper (Pyrolytic Degradation of Heroin, Phencyclidine, and Cocaine: Identification of Products and Some Observations on Their Metabolism by C. Edgar Cook and A. Robert Jeffcoat), 93% of the HCl salt of PCP is pyrolyzed into toxic, undesired compounds. The freebase is about 60% pyrolyzed and 40% ingested as PCP. That sounds like a real waste of PCP. I've plugged it and it was effective. I would say that that's the ideal ROA. If you need an easier way, snort it. But the active dose is so low that I think you'd really do best dosing volumetrically.

You can access the paper from the NIDA website as Monograph 99.

I'm pretty sure that 3-MeO follows the same path.

Has anyone done ether on 3-MeO-PCP? It's an nmda antagonist, not very toxic, and quite potent. It's active around 1mg, and it's well-absorbed orally, not just by inhaling. Inhaling wastes a ton of product, too.

1mg or 1ml? Either way I've done ether twice and you'd have a very hard time convincing me to try it again.

I'm very interested in this substance but the price is what's stopping me from buying it.
I guess the dosages are low but my dissociative tolerance is very high even though it's been a few weeks since I've done any.
Damn being a student and having to watch my budget and shit haha
Anyway what's the hole like on this stuff compared to ketamine?

I'm very interested in this substance but the price is what's stopping me from buying it.
I guess the dosages are low but my dissociative tolerance is very high even though it's been a few weeks since I've done any.
Damn being a student and having to watch my budget and shit haha
Anyway what's the hole like on this stuff compared to ketamine?

You can't hole on this alone - it's too stimulating. If you add a benzo, an antipsychotic (D2 antagonist, to balance out the D2 agonism of 3-MeO-PCP), or some other dissociative, you can hole on it, though. I couldn't comment as I overdosed on this and had total amnesia, but was able to walk around and get into trouble.

Went through 250mg of this from june-september, since then I've felt... weird. I feel disconnected from the world sort of, like I'm gazing into oblivion all the time. People told me I have this distant stare and seem a bit "off". I haven't used anything for 2 weeks and I still feel effects, mainly what I described + I'm not in horrible pain, and I am always in pain otherwise. Not that I'm complaining, but after 2 weeks of not using shouldn't the drug be completely out of my system by now? Or does this have the potential to cause long lasting, albeit reversible, neurological changes?

Anyone else experienced long lasting after effects from this? If so, please tell me how long they lasted and how much you used.

Tried buying piracetam at the pharmacy to help clear things up but of course being located in stupid Sweden everything is prescription only.

Last edited:
It builds up in your system and regular abuse of this has the potential to leave you feeling not right for several weeks after, one to use scarcely. Give it 3 weeks to a month and you should notice a big improvement.

^Ok thanks, I suspected so. I guess I traded some cognitive function for less pain then for a while. Fair enough.

Went through 250mg of this from june-september, since then I've felt... weird. I feel disconnected from the world sort of, like I'm gazing into oblivion all the time. People told me I have this distant stare and seem a bit "off". I haven't used anything for 2 weeks and I still feel effects, mainly what I described + I'm not in horrible pain, and I am always in pain otherwise. Not that I'm complaining, but after 2 weeks of not using shouldn't the drug be completely out of my system by now? Or does this have the potential to cause long lasting, albeit reversible, neurological changes?

Anyone else experienced long lasting after effects from this? If so, please tell me how long they lasted and how much you used.

Tried buying piracetam at the pharmacy to help clear things up but of course being located in stupid Sweden everything is prescription only.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derealization Give it time, it'll pass brother! Don't keep dosing diss's though, take a break! This is a common theme among psychedelics/diss's as well as depersonalization.

Yea, I will stay away from them untill I've returned to my normal self again for a while. I have another question that's pretty important as I am starting pain meds: would this show up on a drug screening as phencyclidine? If so it would be extremely bad for me. I kind of need to know this before tomorrow.

3-MeO-PCP is a truly marvellous dissociative. I heard from someone with ample experience with both that he prefers it over PCP.

What a terrible situation that all the 3-MeO-PCP out there is grossly overpriced. I and I think many would sink hundreds of bucks in it to secure a good supply if the stuff wasnt waaaay overpriced. At these prices, no thanks.

MXE is much more difficult to synthesize from much more exotic precursors and yet at most suppliers I have seen 3-MeO-PCP is over 10x as expensive. For a drug thats only about 4x as potent and much easier and cheaper to produce this is thievery. In value for the buck in the RC world it should be 1/2 or 1/3 of the price thats asked now.

*gets on a soapbox* RC Merchants: Lower this outrageous price. Thank you.

The only thing that's stopped me from trying this substance is the price, it's ridiculous actually.

Yea, I will stay away from them untill I've returned to my normal self again for a while. I have another question that's pretty important as I am starting pain meds: would this show up on a drug screening as phencyclidine? If so it would be extremely bad for me. I kind of need to know this before tomorrow.
Even if it does, just ask for a GC/MS and it will come back negative for PCP and they won't identify the 3-MeO-PCP. Many things cause false positives so its not to out of the ordinary.

3-MeO-PCP is a truly marvellous dissociative

MXE is much more difficult to synthesize from much more exotic precursors and yet at most suppliers I have seen 3-MeO-PCP is over 10x as expensive. For a drug thats only about 4x as potent and much easier and cheaper to produce this is thievery. In value for the buck in the RC world it should be 1/2 or 1/3 of the price thats asked now.

*gets on a soapbox* RC Merchants: Lower this outrageous price. Thank you.

True all this. But what can effectively be done? A petition?

On a sidenote, 4 mg of 5-meo-mipt greatly helps in counteracting the wobbly tired uncoordinated effects you can sometimes feel on the tail end or next day with 3meo-pcp. Really gets your energy levels back up there.

It's really not that bad, especially without a high diss tolerance and I happen to have a fairly high one. Obviousbly I know it's not great. I for one really don't have to take much, 15mgs is about my limit, though note I rarily take more than 5-10 mgsbut I also usaully other things with it, but I doudt Iwould any mote than 20mgs. Also I don't know your vendor sooooo.... I can't remember the actual price but 1gram really isn't that bad. Especially since my normal does is somthing around 5-10mgs{not something I can really say obvicious say.....}.

I also don't think it's that bad considering how low the doses are and how seldom you actually should be using this due to systematic build up. I think this kind of makes it hard to abuse and blow alot of money on. I have pretty high tolerance and I use 10-25mg most of the time. Most I ever took was 75mg I think and I don't think I will repeat that because I must have had really bad muscle contractions without noticing because I had a hard time walking for days afterward.

edit: Could this be smoked and would it be worth it? I have the freebase form but from what I understand alot of it is still broken down by heat so it might not economically viable. If I were to inject it, it would need to be dissolved in citric right?

Feels like I'm starting to sober up somewhat now, which I realized sucks because I had forgotten how much pain I was in, I'd rather have the derealization to be honest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.