• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-T-2 Thread

My first experience on 2c-t-2 a few weeks ago (15mg intranasal with 5mg supplement after 2 hours) was one of the most magical psychedelic experiences I've ever had). And it was only a ++ with a 10 minute foray into +++ territory.

Yes my best friend had a similar reaction to snorted 2C-T-2 (which my friend believed to be 2C-T-21 at the time due to being informed, supplied and guided by a dyslexic and quaint individual). IMO people should not insufflate 2C-T-X compounds - it does not seem to agree with the metabolism corresponding to enteral vs. parenteral administration (at least that is what I infer).
Glad everyone's okay.

... & of course, the infamous fatalities & hospitalisations due to 2c-t-7 have been, to the best of my recollection, related to nasal ingestion...

Nope, it isn't... & I'm not suggesting it is. I'm using correlation to suggest that because 2c-t-7 has caused intense effects & health problems particularly when snorted, it might not be too surprising if a related compound such as 2c-t-2 brought at least some of the same effects when use through the same roa...

Other 2c's have also been used in a similar, comparative context further up.

Last edited:
The point I'm making is that I'm not sure you can extrapolate 2c-t-7's effects to explain the action of 2c-t-2 any more than you can extrapolate 2c-e's.

Mind you Solipsis thinks you can and he probably knows more about SAR than me.

I've tried 2c-t-2 a couple of times and found it completely uneventful and utterly boring. Didn't do anything for me. Second time I tried it, I made a short note afterwards thinking it was the first time I had tried it, only to find out I had actually tried it before, which I'd forgotten about, and my experiences were very similar. Not interesting at all.

The point I'm making is that I'm not sure you can extrapolate 2c-t-7's effects to explain the action of 2c-t-2 any more than you can extrapolate 2c-e's.

Mind you Solipsis thinks you can and he probably knows more about SAR than me.

But you can.... Just like the effects profiles of all the 2c's are fairly similar compared to other psychedelics, the 2c-t-x's appear to be a subgroup of this drug effect generality. Same with the NBOMes.

2C-T-21 is also kinda iffy, and that is basically 2C-T-EF - a fluorine atom away from 2C-T-2. (By that I mean there has been at least one death and others have gotten nasty side-effects when used appropriately, I can attest to that).
Even if we can't extrapolate here, and strictly speaking we of course don't know anything for sure, IMO the compounds are related enough to make it smart to err on the side of caution.
It's possible some 2C-T-X are tricky simply because they interact with certain receptors the simple halo's and alkyls do not, but it is also possible and IMO more probable that there are additional metabolic effects because the thio is a different sort of group that is probably more prone to certain chemical / metabolic modifications. Whatever it is, snorting bypasses first-pass metabolism and also makes for a sudden and dramatic peak plasma level and neither seem advisable with a drug that - if anything - has a side-effect profile that could be problematic when exacerbated, not to mention potentially dangerous.
It's IMO possible for example that these 2C-T-X drugs are a pro-drug of types, and active metabolites play a role in the effects while the drug itself is also active but more intense and more dangerous. As long as you don't impair that partial metabolism or cause the levels to go too high, the unmetabolized levels might not be toxic. I think that would be a good explanation and I'm interested in your feedback on it. It would be similar to MDMA and metabolism to the more psychedelic MDA only in that case the metabolite is the more active one in terms of psychedelia and side-effects, and neither are quite as dangerous.

But yeah 2C-T-7 probably does take the cake.
It seems like bad HR to downplay the dangerous potential of 2C-T-2 because it is not as extreme as 2C-T-7, just because we are not clear on which one of the mechanisms is being a problem here.

Last edited:
Exactly!

IMO the compounds are related enough to make it smart to err on the side of caution.

We've had fatalities from insufflated 2c-e in recent years too, though I suspect these may have been excessive dosing by idiots, like 100mg lines kinda thing. But the point I believe stands, for the sake of HR & in the spirit of the preservation of valuable life, it would be wise to snort 2c's at only the most modest of doses, should one choose to do so.

It hurts like fuck so I personally would not Lol

It was supposed to last forever but oh well I tripped ALOT at high dosages (i was a lot younger and loved trippin') and spread it around my community/shared with brothers. I still had about 500mgs at the end but my youngest brother stole it Lol.

As far as dose goes usually i would take 20-30 intranasaly followed by more bumps throughout the night/day to keep that full head of psychedelic steam going. Besides my brother no one else could handle doses like that though, or no one wanted too ;)

My big brother always treats me right with psychs. I got you back with that aMT and 2C-C though. Not to mention all the DiPT we went trough last year. Can you believe we went through 4 grams between 2 people in less than a month?

PS- thanks for letting me rail that 100mg line when I was on a ten strip. Definitely a ticket to hyperspace :p

It was 60-65 mg actually still that's rediculous since you were already on 1mg or so of LSD. I think we used to trip to much :)

Gifts of disparity, unrivaled terror, and insanity.
It was the best light show ever though.

My findings copied from the social thread:

I liked the 2C-T-2 but I didn't love it like I did 2C-T-7. Also I got GI issues for quite some time, including two unusually painful dryheaving sessions. A buddy recommended a warm shower and that helped a lot. I had the strongest CEV imagery there, it was really unique. Very detailed fractalized images mixed with hallucinations of flowing quicksilver type textures and memories of intercourse with women in the past.

After my first attempt at throwing up (my stomach was empty - a banana had probably already moved on), I got a sudden rise in effects which is kind of typical I guess. Everything looked very warm, colorful, and bold. There was some writhing on the couch as well. After I had that shower, I applied some body milk since it was my third shower of the day - I had had a martial arts training session in the morning which also seemed like a perfect preparation body energy wise. The skin sensations were kind of weird, but actually really liked being so aware of my physique. For me it was pretty recreational, I did not feel like I had to do therapeutic work on myself... perhaps because I feel very good about my life now, and am used to feelings of openness and peace.

It was a good day to be alive, that is for sure. I might try 2C-T-4 but unless I simply don't have the time for it, will probably go for 2C-T-7 again in the future, if choosing from any of the 2C-T's. 2C-T-21 doesn't really count as a normally versatile psychedelic in my book though it may be good for other things. I was not that impressed with it, but who knows it could be an enhancer or nootropic-like for some activities or situations. A downside of 2C-T-7 by the way seems the unpredictable dose-response relationship... but IMO all downsides of 2C-T-7 are more than worth it.

I'm sad to have only had the opportunity to try this once.
Unfortunately I have no info on dose, but seemed like a small amount from effects.
Snorted it (only 2c I've insufflated), was exquisitely painful, watering of my eyes resolved into rainbow halos and distortions.
Spent a good amount of time fascinated by textures of bedclothes, radiator, curtains etc.
Felt peaceful, open, grounded, fantastic. I think I was gradually entering a calm meditative state that could have been very 'productive' but friends turned up unannounced. Had a very pleasant couple of hours talking peacefully - totally able to participate, but occasionally challenged by a mild surge of annoyance that I was having to be 'present'.
Could be used for social interaction or private thinking/being.
I'd love to visit again, and it's made me intensely curious about the t7 that a friend of mine has. He's a bit wary after reading horror stories unfortunately so might be a tricky thing to approach!

I'd like some input from other experienced 2C-T-2 users.

I've tried this twice now, once at ~5mg, and then at ~12mg. I'm really intrigued by this compound for a bunch of reasons (it's close to 2C-E, which I love, it's one of Shulgin's magical half dozen, reports seem to show it a bit on the serious side which appeals to me), and I want to like it more than I did with my two trials. I definitely liked it both times, but I wouldn't say I loved it. I didn't have any particular body-load problems that you read about. It just didn't seem special in any way, kind of like how I feel about 2C-B, a bit neither here nor there, wishy washy or something.

So what I'm wondering is, have I overlooked something about it? Maybe my set and setting made me overlook a gem? I'm wondering how other's feel about it, trying to figure out if I should give 2C-T-2 more of a chance, or accept that maybe it's just not the right key for me.

What is it that you like or dislike about 2C-T-2? What are the best ways you've found to use 2C-T-2?

I found it to be by far the most effective when listening to music, laying down with my eyes closed. It seemed to really facilitate an experience, multiple times, where my ego/personality split into multiple component parts and I was left as the observer, watching and learning from how the other parts interacted. I found it greatly therapeutic at the time, as I used it (successfully) to get over some lingering depression and anxiety related to recent life changes. Post-peak, it left me feeling wonderful and contemplative and I reveled in some time spent outdoors.

For me, 2C-T-2 is 2C-T-7 lite; T-2 possesses essentially all of T-7's best qualities, but they are toned down considerably. It does yield beautiful visuals, though... I like T-2 visuals more than those of any other 2C-x. My preferred dosage range for this compound is 20-25mg (oral). You should consider taking more than 12mg the next time that you try it.

I've found that all 2C 's tend to present very differently at low levels versus higher (not 'heroic') levels, and that it takes a sufficient dose to really get to know them. I like 2C-T2 a lot, but my low level attempts have been disappointing. In fact, I enjoy low level trypts but not so much with phens.