• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-iP Thread

Two friends which decided to make the guinea pigs tried 40 mg each and had a great but laborious experience. They felt it as too much but finally thought it was the good dosage in the sense of a +++ remarkable experience (when you feel what want to mean the substance). It was also very long, after 20h they still felt it and weren't tired yet.

So I keep in mind that maybe this dosage is too much and the +++ could begin much lower and there's a sort of saturation point that only make the experience longer.
Personally after their trial I would only try 20-25mg in the intention of doing a middle-strong experience.

Did anyone ever end up trying this? I just saw it's available to me and would like to know whether it's worthwhile.

I just ordered 100mg of this from a super legit source and I'm super excited to try it. I generally avoid posting on blue light but I WILL be writing a proper trip report for this one just cause of the lack of information on it

I just ordered 100mg of this from a super legit source and I'm super excited to try it. I generally avoid posting on blue light but I WILL be writing a proper trip report for this one just cause of the lack of information on it
Yes, please do write a trip report :)

I've considered getting this one too, but I have a feeling that the kind of bland and not so spectalular kind of psychedelia that 2CT4 produces also translates over to this one. I've tried 2CT4 two times and I don't think I will be spending my time on that chem again, not that it's superbad but just more kind of "meh!". But I know some people really love it though, mostly in real high doses.

2CT4 is 2CiP with the oxygen on the 4 position of the phenyl ring substituted for a sulphur.

Then again, I don't see any similarities transfer over from the other alkyl PEA's to their thio analog's.
I'm thinking 2CT2-->2CE, 2CT7--->2CP etc. But maybe something is special about the isopropyl group on a PEA?

I actually have a sample of this I got last year, but I haven't gotten around to trying it yet. Is the duration expected to be similar to 2C-P? It's hard for me to fit a 14-hour+ trip into my schedule nowadays...

Yes, it's supposed to be something like 12 hourish. But as I just said above, I think it has more in common with 2CT4, than 2CP. I'm just guessing of cause.

I might get some, but at the moments it's AL-LAD that's gotten my panties all wet :p

I've condensed the information below from various non-English language threads outside of Bluelight. Whether this information is correct, incorrect or somewhere in the middle remains to be seen.

Oral:

05-10mg: Threshold

10-20mg: Light

20-30mg: Moderate

30-40mg: Strong

40-50mg: Heavy

Onset and coming up: 90-120 minutes

Total duration: 10-15 hours

Insufflated:

03-05mg: Threshold

05-10mg: Light

10-15mg: Moderate

15-20mg: Strong

20-25mg: Heavy

Onset and coming up: 30-60 minutes

Total duration: 5-8 hours

Some qualitative observations:

At 10mg orally, the effects appear to be similar to those of 5-10mg of 2C-E. There are few if any visual changes.

At 25mg orally, the material reveals itself to be rather different from 2C-E or 2C-P. Mental effects seem to be pleasant and thought processes remain lucid. There is an enjoyable 2C-I-like stimulation. Although visual effects are significantly more pronounced than with 10mg, they are still not especially strong. Colors are generally not as bright as with 2C-B or 2C-P -- dark hues predominate.

At 35mg orally, the effects become much stronger. Mental and visual phenomena are fully expressed. Powerful "mindfucks" can last five hours or more and may leave a subject exhausted. One user compared this material at this dose to an unspecified member of the DOx family.

In all cases, the onset appears to be smooth, while anxiety during this or later phases seems rare. To my knowledge, no negative physical side effects have been reported, except for one person that wrote about a very strong and long lasting muscle spasm during a heavy dose trial.

I found no word on how 2C-iP compares to 2C-T-4.

^^^^

Doesn't sound at all like 2C-T-4 then based on my one go with it. If I recall I took around 18mg or was it 20mg, somewhere in there, of 2C-T-4 which is considered a higher dose.

I have 250 mg of 2C-iP but saddly I still didn't explore it :( Wish I could... Still no trip reports ?

I have 250 mg of 2C-iP but saddly I still didn't explore it :( Wish I could... Still no trip reports ?

Umm, you know it's not dangerous? What is some anecdotal account going to do? *confusing suggestion removed after deliberation*

I'm definitely wanting to try this one and 2C-tB (tert-butyl) I think that ones supposed to be even better from what I read? 2C-P is my favorite phenethylamine so if either of those compounds showed glimpses of similarity even at a very high dose I would be interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
if I had some 2C-iP...I can promise a trip report will be posted without haste! ;)

Last edited:
I'd guess that 2C-iP should lie between 2C-P and 2C-E in potency, but it's hard to say with so few reports so far. If I get around to trying it this summer, I'll go for a 1mg allergy test to start, then work my way up from 5mg to 10mg to look for signs of activity.

I would never take 250mg of 2C-iP.

I gather some informations :

At 10 milligrams, there is some disturbance but substantially no effects. I have been told that with doses in the 20 to 30 milligram range there are valid changes in mental state, but I have not been told the nature of these changes.

I will try this compound when I will be at ease. Anyway it's not really hard to find this compound.

*reaction to confusing discussion removed*

My figuring is, as the number of carbon atoms on the 4th position increases, dosage goes down while fat-solubility/duration/mental depth go up. That's the pattern with 2C-D -> 2C-E -> 2C-P (1, 2, 3 carbons respectively). 2C-iP and 2C-P have the same number of Cs but different arrangement, so to be on the safe side I'd treat it like 2C-P to start with and work my way up to 2C-E-sized doses. It would be nice to have something with the emotional warmth and openness of 2C-P but with shorter duration closer to 2C-E. It would really suck to have to endure the analytical coldness of 2C-E for the length of a 2C-P trip. I can't tell yet which way 2C-iP will go.

(And I thought HofmannBlotter was a lady? Judging from her avatar...well it's hard to see, maybe they're a dude with long hair. I don't know. I give up. :))