• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-E thread (Reorganized)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I can think of. I've only done 2ce once at 12mg myself.

Gonna give it another try at 15-16mg tomorrow.

Hm well I wasnt too impressed with 16mg. I'll try it at a higher dose in the future, but that probably won't be for a while.

I'm thinking I don't like this substance much, mainly because of it being so neutral and lacking in the visuals. I think I prefer 2ci since it's euphoric and visual. However I'm starting to think psychs just arent my cup of tea (even though my first few trips were amazing). I still haven't tried any trypts though.

I just tried 2C-E at 40 mgs, with 40 mgs of 2C-C at a music festival. I was also doing bumps of K the whole time. It was truly dissociated psychedelic bliss. Enormous glowing rainbow digital trails. It was so magical. I've never gone this high with 2C-Cs before, and I don't recommend anyone else do it. I am very comfortable with the 2C-C drugs, and the Shambhala music festival is one of the most trip friendly places on all of planet earth. It was truly an awesome experience. At the very end of the night, my girlfriend, 2 other friends, and I decided to split a whole gram of ketamine into four piles, mix in some pure MDMA, and then we all snorted it at the same time, and lied together in a heap, and all melted into one.

If anyone has ever read The Gods themselves by Isaac Asimov, it was exactly like that. If you haven't read that book, then i suggest that you do.

I'm thinking I don't like this substance much, mainly because of it being so neutral and lacking in the visuals.

I feel the same thing. To me 2C-E was just very "blah" and bland. No positive mood, flashes of insight, nothing worth notable mention. Of course it could all be attributed to things just not clicking at that time.

FWIW I find trypts far more direct and truly psychedelic in nature. Phens I find are more for having a light, euphoric trip, and tryptamines are for real trips. I am guaranteed to get intense, detailed, intrinsic, moving visuals and very often reach profound states with tryptamines.

I like to think of phenethylamines for "psycholytic" trips and tryptamines for "psychedelic" trips.

I find 2C-E to be extremely extremely adaptable. It can become anything. It's very LSD like, but very different at the same time. At shambhala i found it absored anything around you. My girlfriend did 8 grams of mushrooms and a bunch of pure MDMA, and i let her mushroom spirits come into me and guide me. I let the 2C-E become her mushroom trip in me. We truly melted together. Me and Underground Troll got married at Shambhala ! I hope everyone else in the world finds love !!

I had a strange thing happen yesterday. I took 20mg around 2:30 in the afternoon, and by 7:30 I was feeling nothing - literally no effects above placebo. I decided to smoke a bowl. As soon as I did, much to my surprise, I felt the 2c-e come on strong and fast, and I was full blown tripping within 20 minutes. Keep in mind this was almost 5 hours (!) after I dosed. I continued to trip until around 11. I had eaten lightly (a plum and a piece of bread and cheese) before dosing. I really feel that if I hadn't smoked that bowl I would have felt nothing.

Is this common? Anyone have similar experiences?

so you dosed at 2:30, started tripping at 7:30, and tripped until 11. So 5 hours no trip, 3.5 hours tripping, 8.5 hour total experience. Very strange chronology indeed. I beleive it though, 2C-E is extremely variable in its effects. So is 2C-T-7 apparently. What curious materials these are indeeed.

I feel the same thing. To me 2C-E was just very "blah" and bland. No positive mood, flashes of insight, nothing worth notable mention. Of course it could all be attributed to things just not clicking at that time.

FWIW I find trypts far more direct and truly psychedelic in nature. Phens I find are more for having a light, euphoric trip, and tryptamines are for real trips. I am guaranteed to get intense, detailed, intrinsic, moving visuals and very often reach profound states with tryptamines.

I like to think of phenethylamines for "psycholytic" trips and tryptamines for "psychedelic" trips.

All besides one 2C-E trip were like this for me. No explanation, and it isn't like that for everyone, but I just don't get anything out of it. And I've tried REALLY hard to just let it do it's thing, and learn its personality.

2C-E is indeed a very particular ally. You have to build a realtionship with 2C-E. You can't just eat 2C-E and wait for it to happen to you, you reap what you sow with 2C-E. It's adaptable, it absorbs.....so if you take it and wait around to see...it's not really absorbing anything.

I've had 2C-E trips before where I took it alone in my room, and it didn't really do anything. Just some funny colours, muscle tenseness. I just kind of waited for it to end really.

But at shambhala, i was on 40 mgs 2C-E and 40 mgs 2C-C, and my wife was on 8 grams of mushrooms and MDMA, and i could feel the 2C-E taking on the mushroom spirit, and they kind of melted together.

Man i have been talking some wacky shit the last few days.

Took some 2C-E this weekend with a friend, and was amazed by it's sheer, raw power. I haven't tried it since back in 2003, so needless to say it had been a while. Dosage was 15-16mg (some liquid remained in the bottle) and it was VERY intense. Definitely caught me off guard at times, and it was definitely not recreational material.

PS, mixing ketamine with 2C-E had some quite stunning (frankly alarming) effects, took me quite a bit deeper than any previous ketamine/psychedelic combination. Very surprising. Was actually convinced for a few minutes that I wasn't ever going to come back, was stuck in a loop.

Last edited:
All besides one 2C-E trip were like this for me. No explanation, and it isn't like that for everyone, but I just don't get anything out of it. And I've tried REALLY hard to just let it do it's thing, and learn its personality.

Where did you do it?

I find 2Cs in general shine in situations where there is interesting sensory input to play with - outdoors, etc. The complexity of nature shines through. If you do them inside in a room with four flat walls - well, don't be surprised if your brain can't do much with that.

This is in contrast to trypts which I find shine in sensory-deprivation environments - ie the classic dark room mushroom trip.

Given your regular dosages I almost daren't ask, but what kinda dose are you IMing, Phatass? I've never used any 2Cs IM but have used a few IV with mostly bad results. Have heard 2C-E is nice IM but not convinced yet. How'd it go?

I find 2Cs in general shine in situations where there is interesting sensory input to play with - outdoors, etc. The complexity of nature shines through. If you do them inside in a room with four flat walls - well, don't be surprised if your brain can't do much with that.

This is exactly my thoughts about all RC's.

2c-i, 2c-e, DOI DOC. All of these psychedelics are quite boring indoors and especially in a small room.

It just proves that these psychedelics aren't anything like LSD or mushrooms.

on 2 hits of decent LSD even if I'm in a COMPLETELY white room with nothing in it, it's still amazing and colorful and it's no longer just a plain room. My mind is manifesting thoughts that are changing my atmosphere with every second, that's psychedelia.......

LSD is magic.

2c-e wishes it could be anywhere near that, eye candy and euphoria doesn't = psychedelic.

2c-e is intense, I'll give it back....but it's not very psychedelic.

went very well thanks, must have IM'd over 70mg throughout the night (after 50mg oral)... bit of a bruise, but nothing compared to the pain of sniffing

^ I know you're probably getting sick of hearing this about your 2C-X use by now, but holy shit dude. 130mg of 2C-E in one night? 70 mg IMed?!?! Even with a tolerance, wow. You must have had to take out a second mortgage for this stuff.

I keep reading about this 'sticky' feeling on 2c-e. Can anyone explain it?

What worries me is I keep thinking 2c-e is going to be like DXM. Dissociative, trouble walking, trouble thinking, impossible to focus on anything and make rational thoughts.

Any insight?

Thanks

We should propose you for the Guiness Book maybe, phatass :\
Only thing I'm thinking here is that much downregulation can never be good for you...

Where did you do it?

This is in contrast to trypts which I find shine in sensory-deprivation environments - ie the classic dark room mushroom trip.

Very good point! I don't think it is true in absolutely all cases but this is a trend I can understand and agree with. 2C-E I have only done once yet, at 16 mg and I was not too impressed. The bodyload took the piss out of me and being inside the 2C-E was rendered inactive like other people have said. But I was also outside with my partner in crime tripper, in a beautiful park and there were massive mandala patterns and a kind of cold solemn vibe coming from the core of it all. Not like freezing your nips off cold, but completely cooled off, inert and final.
Even though the experience was kind of a disappointment I could definitely see the promise and I am looking forward to a next try.

EDIT: This thread has reached the end of it's lifetime, here is the link to the next Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/458571-The-Big-amp-Dandy-2C-E-Thread-(Second-Edition)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.