• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread - Volume 2

I do quarter tabs mostly, 1p is great for that, I need at least 1/2 for a good ald run so I do it less often. they are both lovely for my purposes which are once every 3 days prettymuch. Ethlad gets a cycle now and then too. and sometimes al lad on top maybe once/month.

To me both are very similar to the point I wouldn't be able to tell them apart. Great stuff.

I do quarter tabs mostly, 1p is great for that, I need at least 1/2 for a good ald run so I do it less often. they are both lovely for my purposes which are once every 3 days prettymuch. Ethlad gets a cycle now and then too. and sometimes al lad on top maybe once/month.

What effects are you experiencing from these doses in frequent manners?

For me both have been pretty much the same in terms of effects, but ALD-52 seemed considerably more potent to me and also had a much quicker onset. I guess it must be a metabolism issue.

Both are good, and while both are very similar to L, are certainly different in terms of duration, onset, so on. I still have 3 sheets of ALD-52 that were given to me, and I have only taken it a few times, and enjoyed the experiences. Lots of OEVs and CEVs and subtler than LSD in terms of headspace. Since I have easy access to L, I almost always choose it over 1p or ALD, but have them both, as I said. Certainly worth pursuing. I also have access to ETH-LAD as well, and choose to not choose it most often, though I have tried it a few times. ETH has a rough come-up, at least for me, but once you get past that, is an interesting and potent AF compound.

Last edited:
This is interesting. At first when these came out ever body was saying 1p is more potent than Lsd and ald-52 by wieght. Maybe I'm mistaken though. Now everyone's saying opposite. I know one thing. 200ug of 1p when first came definitely was more potent than 200ug of Lsd IME and recently 250ug ald52 was less intense than 200ug 1p.

What effects are you experiencing from these doses in frequent manners?
some elevation from the mundane - day to day.
resonance
visual candy
not too much of a mind state inversion (due to social exposure)

I usually do it after work, like the 4:20 people so it hits before dinner (or dinner and drinks) and it fades so that I can work the next day.

sometimes I do it earlier and draw if it is not a working day. depends if people are coming. or I am going to have to drive.
My low doses, for me, are too much for me to drive on. they are intoxicating but not ego death-ish.

In my experience 1P is probably nicer and more friendly than LSD proper, never had a nast moment on 1P but have had many on LSD. Both have their positives and LSD just edges it due to not allowing you to hide from the truth whereas 1P does. Just my opinion.

1P is kind of a choppy, fast, LSD like high, where you get the intense head space.
I like that expression - choppy, yeah :D

I very much enjoy this lysergamide and much prefer it to ALD-52. Its versatile and euphoric, has my body vibrate with that characteristic LSD buzz, gives me the feeling of "great truth" and mental clarity just like good ol' acid and it's a lot of times indistinguishable from it, IME.

Stability and storage of 1P-LSD/Ethanol solution in drop bottle
Hi there, I was wondering if anybody knows how long I can store a solution of 1p-LSD in a drop bottle with Ethanol. Is there any expire date, days, months, years, decades?
Is it stable in Ethanol-solution or better to store it as blotters or on sugar?
I know it depends on UV-light, heat, Oxygen. So I wantetd to store it in the frigde or freezer. What is the best way to keep it's potential as long as possible?

Thanks!=D

Last edited:
AliceInLove, if its in powder form, then its better to store it that way in the sealed pouch with some oxygen absorbing packets in the freezer, better even put that pouch inside one of those mason jars with the rubber seal on top. If it's in blotters, better leave it as is, store same as powder. Sugar is not a very good storage for acid but sure is a nice way to ingest it...8)

As for storing in alcohol - I think it will store fine for a couple of years but I read somewhere that if LSD stays in solution long, it might partly become polymerized and inactive, correct me if I'm wrong. 1P-LSD should not be so much different when it comes to storage, maybe even stores better than the actual LSD.

Volsam, Thanks! :) I never heard about forming polymers in solution. On long term this sounds bad. It's because there are also drop bottles of it's solution in Ethanol as Research chemicals available and I was interestet how many years I will be able to research. But powder I don't have seen anywhere. :(

Last edited:
Has anyone died from a result of this substance? Or is it considered to be as safe as LSD-25?

Also, has anyone noted any long-term negative effects?

No one has died. It appears to be as safe as LSD, but since it's quite new we can't be 100% certain of that. I haven't heard of any adverse health effects. No one can possibly know long-term negative effects because 1p-LSD has only existed for a couple of years. But there's no reason to think it's substantially different from LSD in all regards.

There's no reason to think 1P-LSD is any different from good old LSD-25 in terms of safety. Never say never, but it's *pretty much* the exact same thing. No one has ever died from 1p-lsd that's for sure. If there are any long term negative effects, they would be the same as LSD. On the whole LSD users tend to demonstrate increased mental health vs. non-users, so if anything it's likely to be good for your mind to take a trip once in a while.

On the other hand, abuse can lead to mental issues, and it's not recommended for schizophrenics or mentally unstable people. Also not a good idea to take if you have a severe heart condition, or are on psych meds.

By my judgement 1p-LSD is about as safe as it gets. Especially if you keep your trips to max once every 2 weeks and average out to say a dozen max per year, I think it can be a major life-enhancer for many people. Chronic microdosing (say Fadimans regime) sketches me out ever so slightly, because it's not clear if chronic usage, even in those tiny doses, might cause heart valve issues. There's not any evidence yet confirming that it can cause this problem, but in theory, it could.

it has only existed as a thing in the market (and as a thing in my stash) for a short time.
I am treating it as healthy as a vitamin.

not taking too much over time, but more often than suggested, but lower than full doses too.

Ya pupnik, you find 50 mics more than sufficient for a full trip no? I don't think taking that much even once a week or every 5 days would lead to many physical problems. Mental problems? If u are already mentally stable, probably none I would think.

I was gonna grab some 1P....I did have about 12 blotters of it. It was alright. And it's a little cheaper (though less potent I believe) micro for micro then ETH lad or ald 52

I was only asking because I am not aware if the propionyl part of the chemical is dangerous to humans. Sorry for the ignorance, I am just getting into the actual chemistry of these substances.

Last edited:
The propionyl group probably gets cleaved off fairly quickly in your body, I can't remember what it metabolizes to, but I remember thinking it's the sort of thing that's not uncommon in nature and that we probably have exposure to all the time. Also, it's such a tiny amount of it coming off of a dosage of 1p-lsd ... safe to say this stuff is safe as it gets imho

Also one more question, how does it react to the Ehrlich reagent? I have used it before and tested them with no reaction in five minutes. It turned a pinkish color after 30 mins-an hour. Is this normal or am I taking another substance? ( I would also like to note that they are from a very reputable dealer. )