• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 3-FMC/4-FMC (Flephedrone) Megathread

Compare it to meph for me.

I've not done Meph. To me, Fleph seems to be like a mix between coke and MDMA. You tend to get a bit chatty, a bit euphoric, vision goes a bit funny and your jaw can do some involuntary movements! :) Sleep can be very tricky.

Comedown seems to vary massively, but for some reason it always seems worse after an all day drinking session......8):)

Drip is fine, but I often think that is personal prefer as i've never been bothered by base or MDMA drips whereas some people can't stomach it.

One thing I really like about Fleph is that i don't tend to get suicide tuesdays off the stuff (which i seem to get a lot from coke). If anything i tend to feel more positive than normal!

Theres just something about nipping to the
loos every 5 minutes to do a line that appeals to me. Hahahaha.

Yup, same here! :)

3-Fluoromethcathinone ?

Recently with all the talk on Flephedrone (4-FMC) in certain legal products I have found that perhaps the active ingredient (in Charge+) is actually 3-Fluoromethcathinone (thanks to The Kid!) - is this 4-FMC or something different? I assume not given the 3 vs. 4!

Either a mistake then on the report (the 3 should be a 4) or it is another compound?

This falls in line with something I was told be aforementioned legal high company that produces the product, there was a 3 in the compound (thought at first they said 3- MMC but then could be 3- FMC)

Does anyone know much about this compound? Is 3-FMC infact Flephedrone?

I am a simpleton when it comes to chemistry (and most other things - any info greatly appreciated).

I know I liked the way it made me feeeeeeel.

Cheers,

xNx

Last edited:
As far as I can tell there's three different fluoromethcathinone isomers? 2, 3 and 4- ?

I don't know what the subjective differences would be, or if they could all be referred to as "Flephedrone", need someone a little more chemistry orientated...

*waits for F&B*

Is there any point in a flephedrone megathread when it is only available as a non named product???

I am for the Flephedrone megathread! Anyone have any more info on 3-FMC ?!

Maybe its good its not popular, hopefully it'll stay under the radar while all the other legal highs get banned

How many mg would be an everage dose for this bombed or plugged?

Wondering if 200mg would be enough to give this a proper test.
Don't want to take a sub standard dose because if it is the same as meph you need to take a certain level to get all the benefits.

Recently with all the talk on Flephedrone (4-FMC) in certain legal products I have found that perhaps the active ingredient (in Charge+) is actually 3-Fluoromethcathinone (thanks to The Kid!) - is this 4-FMC or something different? I assume not given the 3 vs. 4!

Either a mistake then on the report (the 3 should be a 4) or it is another compound?

Had a bit of a scout about and there's very little information on 3-FMC out there. Of the snippets I did find it's not referred to as Flephedrone - 4-FMC is though. But then again, is Flephedrone actually a real chemical name or just a made up one? Dunno.

This was about all I could find (not much use unless you want to pay for the full article) other than a few analyses of substances found in various legal highs - can't really post it as it also containa sources but sure you can track it down. It's apparently in a few of the Neorganics products as well as Charge+ and Toot.

Maybe its good its not popular, hopefully it'll stay under the radar while all the other legal highs get banned

It's definitely a good thing!

Urbain said:
Theres just something about nipping to the loos every 5 minutes to do a line that appeals to me. Hahahaha.

haha! Yeah. So wrong, but yeah.

The Kid said:
One thing I really like about Fleph is that i don't tend to get suicide tuesdays off the stuff

Sounds good... will have to give it a try!! mmm, vitamin C based bath salts.

How many mg would be an everage dose for this bombed or plugged?

Wondering if 200mg would be enough to give this a proper test.
Don't want to take a sub standard dose because if it is the same as meph you need to take a certain level to get all the benefits.

I'd say you have to give it a good dunt to get going. I've never weighed a dose of powder in my life, and I can't be bothered making bombs, but 2 gernerous lines get me woken up, and I generally bang 2 more about 45mins after the first lot.

Well comparing the methcathinones with the methamphetamines, 3-fluoromethamphetamine is supposed to be a better CNS stimulant than 4-fluoromethamphetamine, so possibly there is some 3-fluoromethcathinone knocking about as well as the 4-fluoromethcathinone (can't see anybody coming across 2-fluoromethcathinone unless they know someone who's into trying all sorts of new weird & wonderfuls as it'll be a much weaker stimulant if 2-fluoromethamphetamine is anything to go by)

Does flephedrone have the same dodgy 5-HT2B issues as mephedrone?

I think f&b said that was a "nay" at some point somewhere, Treac. Seems to set off less warning bells amongst the chemistry bods. My memory could be playing tricks on me though...

I like this megathread - I can read it in less than 4 weeks =o)

Compact threads ftw =o)

Damn. Why isn't this stuff more available!!!?? Well, in smaller quantities anyway. I've spent FAR too much money on Charge. :(

I think f&b said that was a "nay" at some point somewhere, Treac. Seems to set off less warning bells amongst the chemistry bods. My memory could be playing tricks on me though...

Nay, nay & thrice nay! =D - actually that's just the feeling in my water from looking at the structure. It does set of some alarm bells, but no more than say 4-fluoroamphetamine (which is a fuckload less than 4-methylmethcathinone or 4-methoxymethcathinone do)

im a pretty experienced mephedrone user, have tried methylone and have recently been offered some 'flephedrone', i prefer mephedrone to methylone so would some1 recomend 'fleph'?