• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Tell us about the bluelight you joined.

Ha! Back then I had heaps of time on my hands. I started studying again and kinda forgot about Bluelight. Plus I moved to Auckland and didn't have a computer for awhile so..

Yes, I would have been regarded as the resident lefty. Rather controversial figure was I.

When I joined I thought it was a board to arrange hook ups with young girls at Bluelight Disco's

Took me about 15 minutes to realise I was ripped off

True. However, if quality was guaranteed....

The number of times I've been cau....

Nevermind.

The bluelight I joined was a place to learn about, talk about, and justify drug use.

It was the place where I learnt about the "month break" rule of thumb for MDMA use.

It was the place where I both developed and expressed my concern for the government & the majority of society's unfair and hypocritical stance regarding illicit drugs, alcohol, cigarettes and prescription drugs.

It was mostly outside bluelight where I developed a less extreme attitude and realised that drugs weren't everything (alcohol and cigarettes are ;)).

Now bluelight is a place where I mess and joke around with a bunch of cool cats while sitting back and watching noobs who are going through the same process as I once did, other people who are in more deep than I ever was, and people in a similar position as me. I guess it's just a place to get a sort of sense of community. Music, movies, philosophy, memes, the media, DoctorShops Penis, etc.

It's a place where I might, on occasion, look up a new drug that I plan on or have recently tried, but rarely will I be discussing it in detail or talking about it with any sort of regularity. As a drug is just a drug, something to do on a special occasion these days, and not made to be more than it is.

I remember being a little scared to post in aus social because i thought it was click-ey ;) i only really posted in SLR and random drug forums for a while. Then i started posting in here because i was bored i think. I actually met my boyfriend and best friend/future house buddy because of aus social now :) ha, who would have thought. So glad i did! My life would have turned out very differently had i never joined bluelight..

And i can't forget the large amount of wisdom i have gained from bluelight since i first started reading. This place is a wealth of knowledge and it attracts rare gems of people indeed. I think i would still be left wondering in a sea of shallowness feeling like the odd one out in society had i not joined. Considering i have never been to university and am practically from the bush i could (scarily) have seen it continuing that way:\

Last edited:
Ha I'm sure people remember the disaster when I got into BL. I quickly learned that lounge was a bad place for me to spend too much time. BL seemed like a pretty nasty place at times...now its not so bad. Although I've pissed my share of people off I'm sure.

i joined thinking it was a place to talk constantly to other big fans of crystal meth of all things - i was so high most of the time i just wanted to talk and talk and talk
i was on another drug forum tho they were really a pot forum and they suggested i try BL
i soon was disappointed to find that most ppl here saw crystal meth as bad (i mean wtf? lol kidding)
i did however learn how to go about harm reduction wen it came to using IV tho which was helpful
i posted plenty of dickhead threads cos i was so high all the time i was just....a dick
thankfully these days i stick with being clean and going in the forums thats appropriate for
im still a dick at times but at least im a bit more...ummm.....stable
i cud hav stopped visitting BL wen i got clean but i wud hav missed my BL friends!

As TG said, I also must say ive definately met some people that i would have never met otherwise and who are my closest friends now, and i never would have thought that i would have met such great people off an internet board.

It seems these threads get dug up every so often lol.

People come and go off BL. I quite glad I had a crazy male friend (K9) tell me about it. I have met awesome people. Some of which are now my bestfriends and my partner.

BL changes and grows every month, every year. Its so much more diverese today than it was 6 years ago. A lot of the changes go to the credit of the site operators and mods etc who continuall keep an eye on things and help the running of it.

This brings back memories

The Bluelight I joined? It was a random place on the interweb where I could spout shit.

As time progressed and my responsibilities here grew, the spontaneous sense of fun departed bit by bit. Often I fucked up in those responsibilities, but I was off my head pretty much all the time, so that's no surprise.

I'll never forget the friends I made here. The Bluelight I joined was one that was building within the Perth rave scene before everyone was raided. We had an *extremely* tight knit group of friends. I still keep up with them, and even talked to one today *waves to Miss Flea*.

Things did change, as everything does.

I remember picking vBulletin as the replacement for the old forum software , ditching the wwwthreads (I think that was the name) that they had paid for at the time.

I remember having a party with Bluelighters like Psychokitten and Mr Fluffy at my place at the same time that the old forum was turning into the new forum on a PC in a back room at my place (and the state that I was in at the time was pretty fitting). I think I was the one that picked this template too, but don't quote me on that,

I remember the shitfights for power that Catch-22 started (and continued) that basically ripped the entire staff apart. Why anyone would try to be admin on this site without using anything is beyond me, but is probably a good indication that he was just after "power" as he saw it. I remember deliberately stalling (not sabotaging) development work on the site so that people wouldn't be dumped unceremoniously.

I remember drugs leading to pretty much a personality meltdown, the intensity of which was in direct proportion to my popularity on here. ;)

I remember doing some nasty and bad things. I remember seeing some fucked up things.

And the thing that weirds me out is that all of these things make the Bluelight of today what it is. And I am just one of thousands of members. I am not special. I am not unique. This is a beast with many heads.

New Bluelighters: enjoy the site. You walk these forums on the bones of many ghosts. :)

Miss the old days guys. Miss the times when I was new here. After that it got a bit much. Thanks for all the fish. ;)

jakoz said:
I remember the shitfights for power that Catch-22 started (and continued) that basically ripped the entire staff apart. Why anyone would try to be admin on this site without using anything is beyond me, but is probably a good indication that he was just after "power" as he saw it. I remember deliberately stalling (not sabotaging) development work on the site so that people wouldn't be dumped unceremoniously.
It's funny how it all happened through text and typing, but still to this day I remember discussions and dramas relating to that quite vividly. It was an intense time, but it was good to share them with you man... we won in the end! :)

I used to be scared of Pleo but I'm pretty sure I could take him down in a wrestle in real life.

It was kind of funny posting on here knowing that nearly everyone else was a raver and opposite to me in every way.

up all night said:
I used to be scared of Pleo but I'm pretty sure I could take him down in a wrestle in real life.

I'd pay good money to see that happen. In fact, I'm happy to chip in 100 dollars to see that it does happen.

Quatraines On The Newcomer

A Wager...

In my (intermediate-skoolin'.../'middle skool')[?],
I must ax,
how do I get
to-
post?

Especially since.

Otherwise it seems
ambiguous,
&
like,