• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[SYD] Food & Beverage Appreciation Group =)

I already miss you. Sorry I didn't get to have the chats I wanted to have, I was a little trashy.

Although, I did spew on someone, so maybe you should be glad I wasn't talking to you at that point!

Oh the shame. :(

my memory of the white horse is a little hazy considering i'd been drinking since 12.30 in the afternoon.....it felt like i was only there for 5 mins

sydney BL won't be the same without you kat! although there's all the more reason to do a melb road trip sometime in the next year

Sad to see you go Kat but have fun in Melbourne!

I had a fantastic time and it was great to meet all of you that I hadn't before and chat to those I had.

And thanks once again for the lift UAN, you are the awesomest (not real word).

i said i will try and uphold this thread... so this is my sorry poor excuse of doing so

even though we are over a month away

and its usually an event most of the syd crew do... im going to come out and look for expression of interest in doing the syd bl xmas gig...

Now.... if you are keen on eating... im going to go out on a limb and say how about we do something... KINDA AUSSIE!

There is a place in the rocks (not the australian with kangeroo pizza) but called... The Phillip's Foote Resturant...

Basically, you go there, pay just under $30 bucks, be given a piece of steak/chicken/fish (your choice of course) and then you throw it onto the bbq, grab your beer and chat away as you cook your meat of choice to the way you want it (i suggest if you cook fish/chicken, cook it properly), and it also has a bit of sizzler invloved where you can go to the all you can eat salad bar (which blows) and have a decent side of salad...

For more info, please check this out - http://www.phillipsfoote.com.au/

Usually we do the BL xmas thing the 1st of 2nd weekend of december, pushing the 1st, as homebake is on... and you can nearly dodge all work xmas parties...

For now, if people just show some hands... so i can get a rough idea if i should go ahead with this. because i dare say, the time of year and location, i would have to try and get some type of booking in...

from there we can go to a number of any pubs (not the paragon for a change) or orient for the matter of argument, i do suggest the australian... its a good fun, pub, that usually avoids all the riff raff of the normal city "pubs"

thank me later for being over-organised!

I'm interested. Whether I turn up or not is dependant on how drunk I am and how much I want to yell at Chopsy.

Money's probably the biggest factor. I'll see.

I'll just have to get drunk whilst all you carnivores gorge on carcass.

Does anyone have any objections to me posting the pics from Kats farewell drinkies?????

Please pm me if you dont want your ugly mug online <3

Ok here are the piccies, if anyone wants them to be removed just post/pm/msg me and I shall do it asap! <3

n779910365_1428480_5056.jpg

n779910365_1428483_8064.jpg

n779910365_1428523_7380.jpg

n779910365_1428525_9380.jpg

This is so sexual!

n779910365_1428533_5491.jpg

n779910365_1428534_6471.jpg

n779910365_1428570_9907.jpg

More to come!!!!!!!!
I dont have time to tag them!

(removed photos by request - samadhi)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I was looking unusually not dero!

Thankfully you didn't come to the next pub and take pictures there :)

I dont recognise everyone :(

You should put captions raverchik!

Are they all BLers?

Is that Katmeow in the first pic>?

:(

:D

Last edited:
Klue: Mr S and I would definitely have a Mullum F&B meet up with you! :D:D We're only a couple of hours north of you and we'd make a weekend of it. :)

Photo 1 is up all night + eyes wide shut

Photo 2 is Kat and I

Photo 3 contains joahnnie_mhm

Photo 4 is preacha + chopsy

Number 5 is keej and macksta

Photo 7 has Lil Leecie

Photo 8 is Donnie Don't

Photo 10 Chaos Butterfly and his significant other

12 is Aisha's Star and gher.

samadhi said:
Klue: Mr S and I would definitely have a Mullum F&B meet up with you! :)

SWEET! ANYTIME!

Although, Kyntism mention about a Gold Coast Hooters meet up.
I love seedy hotel rooms on the coast!

Good to put some names and faces toghter in this thread.

ch0psy said:
i said i will try and uphold this thread... so this is my sorry poor excuse of doing so

even though we are over a month away

and its usually an event most of the syd crew do... im going to come out and look for expression of interest in doing the syd bl xmas gig...

Now.... if you are keen on eating... im going to go out on a limb and say how about we do something... KINDA AUSSIE!

There is a place in the rocks (not the australian with kangeroo pizza) but called... The Phillip's Foote Resturant...

Basically, you go there, pay just under $30 bucks, be given a piece of steak/chicken/fish (your choice of course) and then you throw it onto the bbq, grab your beer and chat away as you cook your meat of choice to the way you want it (i suggest if you cook fish/chicken, cook it properly), and it also has a bit of sizzler invloved where you can go to the all you can eat salad bar (which blows) and have a decent side of salad...

For more info, please check this out - http://www.phillipsfoote.com.au/

Usually we do the BL xmas thing the 1st of 2nd weekend of december, pushing the 1st, as homebake is on... and you can nearly dodge all work xmas parties...

For now, if people just show some hands... so i can get a rough idea if i should go ahead with this. because i dare say, the time of year and location, i would have to try and get some type of booking in...

from there we can go to a number of any pubs (not the paragon for a change) or orient for the matter of argument, i do suggest the australian... its a good fun, pub, that usually avoids all the riff raff of the normal city "pubs"

thank me later for being over-organised!

fuck you all

im not planning shit anymore

goodbye

Klue said:
SWEET! ANYTIME!

Although, Kyntism mention about a Gold Coast Hooters meet up.
I love seedy hotel rooms on the coast!

Good to put some names and faces toghter in this thread.

We would be SO SO SO up for that! You guy/s are high on out "to meet" list :D