STARSCAPE June 8th, Baltimore MD

Nah... CT is DEFINITELY where its at, in the middle of Boston, Prov, NYC, Hartford, Worcester, etc

LOL everyone is saying where to be but you gotta remember what place is the cheapest. Mass and the boston area as well as NYC is very expensive. If you are spending all your money on rent bills shit how are you going to experience all that the Northeast Corridor has to offer. I would say make a decision on what area is the cheapest and then go form there Like I said all theese places are just a hop, skip, and jump away

i feel like im the center of a custody battle. :) i gotta go somewhere theres a best buy near, that way i can just transfer to a different location til i find a new job. either way, it's gonna be fun!

as far as cheapest goes, I think RI is the cheapest place to live out of the places you are considering, dunno if there are best buys in the area

Pa for sure...hell i'm even thinking about moving there. Great people, location, activities...everything.

there are a bunch of best buys around here
oh, btw if u move here, u want a roommate?
[ 20 June 2002: Message edited by: Coldshot ]

wavey.gif

hi dagny

Just to let everyone know, if you're ever in Georgia let me know :)
/me waves to everyone :)

damn i thought i posted in this after SS.. guess that shows how frazzled my brain was after.. I had a great time meeting new BLers and seeing some old faces. =) (it's about damn time i met some of you guys!!!!!! ) I can't wait till next year!!!

Originally posted by ~*JungleFaerie*~:
if u come to ny, come see me and buzzy! :)
me? or anyone in general? hehe... cause if ya mean me... then no doubt... and if ya mean anyone, then... ummm... i will too :)
oh yeah, btw, it was good meetin you guys as well :)

look at me clinging onto what's left of the greatest weekend of my life :(
and nick... come along hehe