• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

Chemdog strains, most all "berry" flavored bud, love that green crack someone just mentioned and surely there are others (most all) but that OG always does the do to me.

See? I am the same and everyone knows this and after I smoke OG I feel like they fuckin with me intentionally! ffs! lol

That happens when you retire too!

I reckon many consumers in Australia have little idea what they were smoking. We don't have the luxuries of legality or tolerance here, so as long as what they pay for ticks the right boxes, fancy names and claims generally don't mean much.

I reckon many consumers in Australia have little idea what they were smoking. We don't have the luxuries of legality or tolerance here, so as long as what they pay for ticks the right boxes, fancy names and claims generally don't mean much.
that is mostly true where I live as well

Excluding what I had so far the weed I just ripped though my bong fuct me up. So baked right now. Had a mix of DB and GS. Munchies kicking in so hard..

Well I just ran into my neighbor's baby daddy (the neighbor I tripped with for her first trip a couple months ago) and he asked me if I needed some herb.

We exchanged numbers and I ended up getting about 1.7g of "cookie" and 1.7g of "og" for a nice price. The cookie looks and smells a bit better to me but I haven't tried them yet because I'm already pretty high on what I usually smoke.

How do you recommend that I should go about comparing and contrasting the three strains I have now??

The og, I just took a close deep inhale and it smells strong as shit! It has a few stems.

The cookie smells absolutely delicious and it's all flower. No stems. Lighter color than the "og". Looser buds than the og or what I usually smoke (which I have no name for but gets me high reliably).

I'm not used to smoking named strains. My guy's strains vary from time to time but the quality is pretty uniform. He's also my MDMA guy so if you know me from the MDMA forum or PD you know I'm not about to end that relationship.

It's nice to try some different herb though.

G Flo--Wax THC 72.7mg, THC 72.7% CBD 0.10mg (hybrid)

last week it was Holy Grail --Wax
THC 76.0mg, THC 76.0%
CBD 0.10mg (hybrid)

i grew Holy Grail from seed for a couple years - kosher x og18

kosher kush is great too - comes from an original clone-only called "jew gold" that came from a Jewish circle

Still have that batch of diamond sauce. I'll be dabbing on that for a while. Need a change in taste so next month I'm deciding between making batch of orange creamsickle or green crack.