Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Shroom Season 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, not sure where you're from, but I'm pretty sure mushroom season is well over... Cooler weather is what they prefer, and its definatly warming up..

Sorry mate, you'll probably need to wait till next year.

Scientist

alrite im from nsw central coast
so if there was a cold night say like 10 degress and early next morning with lots of dew yu recon i might be able to get a couple?
:)

If its been raining for a few days and the ground in nice and wet, go for a hunt see what you can find, don't pick any though unless you know or someone with you knows for sure they are right..

Hi there, not sure where you're from, but I'm pretty sure mushroom season is well over... Cooler weather is what they prefer, and its definatly warming up..

Maybe for you southerners it is. Word is that SEQ is still kicking fine. Speaking of which, can I get a progress report from some SEQ folk around here? Have heard that it's "alright", but is it worth a trip up from Sydney?

Im from SEQ, they are still around you just need to know where to look. Up here and northen NSW still has some..mate went on Friday night and got heaps

I'm also from SEQ and I haven't had any luck :( Though apparently that is because farmers have been 'spraying' the patches which somehow stops fungus from growing. Dang it.

I was chatting with a mate a few days ago, and we were wondering what the season length is like in tassie?

Late april at the earliest but usually early to mid may after a good rain and a frosty morning.

You'll find them up untill mid september if you're lucky.

You're after P. Subs and they are autumn/winter wood loving species.

alrite im from nsw central coast
so if there was a cold night say like 10 degress and early next morning with lots of dew yu recon i might be able to get a couple?
:)

Go north to the nsw/qld boarder and look for paddocks with cows. You will have a good chance of finding P. Cubensis this time of year.

In the cooler months from autumn through winter you're best off going south to find subs.

10 degree over night temps are no where near cool enough. Usually once the night time temps get above 6-8 you're screwed for P. Subs 'till next season.

There's plenty of info on wood loving cool climate species and poo loving warm climate species throughout the web so get looking and try your luck at hunting.

You can get your shrooms I.D'd at shroomery.org

I'm currently powdering 20 dry g of subs for mushy chocolates, might try them out tonight as i've had a good couple of month break since my last psilocybe trip ;)

Happy hunting

Psilo

Cubes are deffinately still out. I got on the best shrooms i've ever had last night which were from SEQ. Absolutely spectacular :D.

I ate 3 2.5g mushy chocs on wednesday night but after my weekend of LSD and MDMA they only produced light visuals for a couple of hours and a heavy body load.

The subs would also be losing their potency by now so maybe i should be doubling my normal dosage.

Ok, the shrooms I took the other day, i'm trying to work out if they were Subs or Cubes. They weren't very light, or giggly, or really thaat euphoric even (like they were, but not as much as other trips on Cubes). I only needed 3 of these Shrooms to have the most psychedelic trip that i've ever experienced. I mean I thought that I was standing on the edge of the galaxy when on a beach. I was utterly convinced that I was an alien and that I was looking off into space, trying to find my home planet. It was much more psychedelic than my other Shroom trips, but the visuals weren't thaat prominent. I mean I usually get heaps of visuals off Shrooms, but these visuals were more just colour changes and distortions. I hallucinated the sky though, I saw weird space nebula things and stuff. But they weren't all patterny like my other Shroom trips have been.

Any ideas? I was told that they were from SEQ so I presumed Cubes, but they really sound too potent and the trip was different to what i've experienced with Cubes.

EDIT: I wrote a short trip report in the Shrooms Questions thread in PD, if you're interested :).

They'd have to be cubes unless they were dried subs sent up there mate.

Subs don't grow up your way and the season finished months ago.

Sometimes small amounts of shrooms smash you way more than usual. 5g on sat nite had me flying where as the same amount last wednesday did fuck all...

Active contents do vary alot from shroom to shroom but i believe it's more to do with set, setting and mood.

Yeah I know all about seasons and growing locations, that's why I wigged over what these were. They reckon they came from north, but the trip is no where near as light and giggly as all my other Cubensis trips, it's much deeper, even darker perhaps, but more introspective/extrospective and possibly more 'psychedelic', if you get my meaning? You're probably right but, different shrooms, different set and settings I guess. It's so interesting that I can take 5 shrooms from a batch on friday night and trip lightly with some giggles, then take 4 from the same batch the next weekend and completely zonk out into hyperspace for a few hours. They certainly are an interesting as all hell substance...

There shrooms man, they're different every time.

I've had them over 100 times since my early teens and the same batch can have completely different effects every time.

The levels of active content vary widely from shroom to shroom, even in the same patch. Subs can be anywhere from under 1% psilocin/psilocybin and up to over 2%

They could be them other shrooms you get up north, forgot the name and can't be fucked searching. They're alot smaller than cubes and aparently more potent. I have family throughout qld and have tried them both on a few occasions. Personally i like my subs, nice and potent.

Me n mates have found acouple of awesome places during winter. I havent taken mushies for over two years but i think its time next season to have some fun

Is it possible to do a shroom info request on here, as in once picked could I take a photo to make sure they weren't a poisonous variety? Or would that be against the rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.