• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Shooting meth never gave me a rush?

First time i did around 200-250mg,holy shit after you hit you get a cough not bad cough but unlike any before. If you don't cough you didn't get the full experence after about 1 min felt like i had to pee so walked to bathroom when walking everything was choppy like when mushrooms first start kicking in,it was quality stuff not the best ever but good in 2004 terms. i will never forget it labor day 2004 fuck i'm old LOL IT WAS FILTERED THRU COTTON { I RECOMMEND JAPANESE COTTON} THEN WAS TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER NEW RIG BY REMOVING PLUNGER LEAVING CAP ON AND THEN SQUIRT INTO BACK OF RIG THEN PUSH IN PLUNGER SLIGHTLY THEN FLIP PUSH PLUNGER TO REMOVE AIR THAT WAY THAT NEEDLE NEVER EVEN TOUCHED COTTON ALMOST NO MARK AND LESS THAN 24 HOURS MARK WAS COMPLETELY GONE THE HIGH LASTED TOO 10-12 HOURS BUT DID CRASH HARD BUT HAD DIAZEPAM TO HELP CRASH ALSO I MADE A RULE FOR MYSELF NOT TO DO IT AGAIN FOR AT LEAST 1 YEAR I DID FOLLOW THAT ACTUALLY 2-3 YEARS AND HAVE ONLY DONE 5-10 TIMES IN MY LIFE ONLY 2 TIMES DID I GET "THE RUSH"