• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Although so far, today has been a massive shit sandwich, I did get a good workout in just now, so the endorphins are making me feel sliiiightly better.

First day no real zaps, and equilibrium returning. Cold turkey since last Wednesday, fuck the slow suicide. Head down, step at a time, once more. Give it til spring, then I’m gettin on a bus.

Cooked with my friends and they threw some drugs at me cause I really needed it. Also getting paid a debt later today. Gonna go to grandmas place tonight and sleep there. Shes severely sick invidual and wont be living many years at this point so I spend as much time with her as I can. She gives me money for cleaning up her house so YAY for that too.

I went out to eat with my parents tonight, their treat, and they made me order a porterhouse steak and it was so amazing. I've never had a steak that big. I also had the best piece of turtle cheesecake for dessert.
Kinda paranoid about going out to eat though because of the Covid.

Made it through work and made $$skrilla$$; and am looking forward to a weekend getaway!

Last day of work before the weekend, really looking forward to some time away from home. Little cold for the beach, but I'm going out anyway.

This wasn't today, but I thought it was important enough to make an exception. My BF of a year and four months proposed to me on November 1st. We took a lovely stroll through a park in Denver, went to a bridge (I was totally not expecting it) and he proposed to me at around 1AM!!!!

It started like this. It was quite a quaint proposal, which we both liked.. We had a late dinner with reservations, drove to Boulder, took some nice scenic photos, drove back to Denver, and went to the park (which was empty).We then went to the bride and he suddenly proposed to me!!!! Best moment of my life! I will never forget the tears coming out of my eyes,

Did some garden work, dropped off some documents to the office, paid some bills. Just trying to stay busy.

My dog killed all the other dogs in her first go in the dog frisbee competition. Those well trained and endlessly cosseted professional dogs didn’t know what hit ‘em.

I took this literally for a moment

finally have everything sorted for my post grad chemistry next year have sorted a place to move to next year and finally got all my courses accepted for enrollment.

heading to pittsbrg. no clue whats going on... feels good.
xYpnYxe.jpg