Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

^ @deficiT start a savings account and put away what you would be paying on a car loan monthly.

Still on vacation and taking a drive up the coast of lake Michigan and finishing at our north woods cabin

Ended up finding a ride finally. And she drives pretty smooth so far no issues. Older but a good one. Still one step away from poverty, but at least I have a little more freedom now :)

I'm still evacuated for an indefinite period of time, but my security cameras show my house hasn't burned. That's about the best I can hope for at the moment...

I cleaned up the links in the HIV sticky threads, and will soon reach 1,000 messages, which is an annoying milestone that started bugging me randomly today. It's only fitting I run a couple of my last yarns of the day in TDS, my original modship stomping ground.

Also finally graduated to getting a couple closing shifts this week, so that will certainly help my pocket.

My dog killed all the other dogs in her first go in the dog frisbee competition. Those well trained and endlessly cosseted professional dogs didn’t know what hit ‘em.

I made it through the first "honest 8" I've really worked in a while, without my old beater or my strung out body given up on me. Hoping to get more hours soon, can't live on mini shifts forever. It was a productive day, which has been good, as I've been feeling extra useless the past couple days being cooped up.

So last night was my official last night of work. Monday I start my new job! super excited to finally work day shift. I have been working nights for nearly 3 years, and it is time for something different. I had forgot what it was like watching afternoon TV, and just doing afternoon shit in general.
Been in the recovery field for 4 years now, started as a patient, worked my way through a long-term program, became a role model after completing the treatment program, was hired on staff as a part time client care tech, then full time, then was promoted to a shift supervisor role, and now moving into the brains of the operation.
This all started with me wanting to get help, and taking that leap of faith.

Lost my phone to today, did retrieve it. It was in a book as page indicator.

Good thing, worked on my Barbi+Robot animal and made a card for my kids.

My worst black hole is the center chasm of cars center console + the seat. Launched my cellular upneath the pedals while trying to drive/brake and play music through a longass aux cord the other day. That was a potentially fatal distraction. But I try and keep the lifeline close at hand, it can't be that far away.

Theres one person in this city I looked up to before moving here. Im glad to say Ive become close friends with him.

Few close friends is the shit.

Worked a full shift and actually made adequate cash. Still short on rent though but I'm getting close;