• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

scattered scientific theories...??? (merged with: what's the speed of dark?)

OK peoples, i've been busy and have found us a supply of cat spacesuits. So now we have half the problem solved.
cat.jpg

Pictured here is Boris the russian trained cosmocat. Unfortunately he perished in a russian space accident (not attributed to the suit).
------------------
Nigel and Dean rock my world
[This message has been edited by pundi (edited 02 August 2001).]

my scattered scientific theory, developed whilst peaking at the strange time of 9.30am sunday..
BULBS WILL SOLVE ALL LIFE'S PROBLEMS
try me..
it works..
------------------
** ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS HERE **

Just wondering if pundi has any time on his hands to expand his theories.
wink.gif

Fuck dudes... this is some crazy shit.
i soooo wanna go tripping with some of you guys
------------------
[Insert Humourous Quote Here]

Dairy is murder (he he LOL :) )
An interesting side fact about the beer diet--> icecream is completely unceccessary. One can survive and indeed gain their entire RDI, by simply drinking 47 pints of guiness, 2 glasses of OJ and a glass of milk....... mmm moggies and tikka masala..... very interesting!
(Lisa in this family we obey the laws of thermodynamics!)
that is all :)

There are rumours that aliens with "super" cocaine caused the evolution of ocean-dwelling organisms to live on land...hmmm...
Yes!! I admit it!! It was me that started the rumour!!

As the neuropathways of the mind expand to a higher state of consciousness- peaktime. Now as the neuropathways of the mind shrink, scattertime. - (a friend sent me that in a message late last year...how neat is it?)

Scattered = the brain's processing speed shrinking faster than the brain's awareness.

oh thankyou Jakoz for da bump - I've been looking for that 'is hell endothermic or exothermic' theory for a while now... someone sent it to me a few years back and I lost it!
You've just cheered me up a little :)

I have been pondering about the amount of butter it would take to coat your 100km square piece of toast and have come up with some frightening results. Somewhere between 10-15 grams of butter will cover a 10x10cm square piece of toast. Now we scale it up. Your 100x100km piece of bread would have the surface area of 10,000,000,000 (ten billion) standard pieces bread. So 15 grams x 10 billion = 150,000,000,000 grams divided by 1,000 (grams per kilo) = 150,000,000 kilos divided by 1,000 (kilos per ton) = 150,000 tons of butter to cover your piece of toast. Don't make me go into the troubles and implications of attempting to heat said piece of toast to a slightly burnt level...

The meaning of life is when you are the last person to find out what was soo funny....

I always thought the meaning of life was to successfully program a VCR to tape a show that's on 3 years from now, shown bi-weekly, at varying times, over a 6 month period, including the 2 hour "super special" at the end.
I'm sure if anyone managed that you'd drop dead on the spot and be granted straight entry into the penthouse suite in heaven - yes, the one with the 4 Belgian supermodels and unlimited Crownies.

i just had a thought on the cat-space project
once it got into space the equation for staining would go right out the window, because the butter would reduced to about absoulte zero (-272 centergrade) therefor you would need to develope some sort of space butter that could stay soft even at such a low temp

^^^
In that case, I suggest replacing the butter with the oil from McDonald's burgers, which remain greasy even when frozen :)

That is the fooking stupidest but funniest thing I have ever heard!!
Respect your kitties!!
Hug da kitty~~~~~ ;)
Lifes good~~~~~ ;)