L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your priorities are contradictory and your lack of success shows it.

No wonder literally no one I know bothers with you so it's just bleak dull faded hope you cut the crap and be honest for once that keeps the door open.

that and you aren't that important anyway so no need to be emotionally invested, not worth it.

I just want to buy a shit load of drugs and a plane ticket, not pay stupid bills or have a house or shit like that.

And not stupid research chems, just the tried and tested stuff.

Word.

I'm just tired of the emotional mind games you play with me. You know how to push my buttons and get to me.
Why kick me when I'm down already?
Does it give you some sort of sick pleasure to watch me suffer?

^^^^

More like a prison shank.

I digress.

I only love you when I am drunk. Other than that you are just another piece of ass.

OOF

“As soon as your trust fund ran out I began to hate you even more. Obviously I only ever stated hanging out with you because you were hot and did drugs and had seemingly endless money to spend on them for us. Speedballs were worth the agony that is hanging out with you. It’s not really worth it now, because I’m off cocaine and you don’t have money. You have to steal it/beg for it for literally hours (2-8hrs each time for $40-$100, this is multiple times a day) and I have to fucking watch you float after you’ve successfully manipulated your mom or watch you cry and break more and more of your car apart (that your mom will have to pay for..) The dark that I get from you is the only ONLY only reason I still even fuck with your bitch ass. Even though it’s miniscule and pathetic in amount, and you lie about how you always “give me more than you gave yourself” (HAHAHA when literally you hand me a point AFTER you do three times that THREE times in a row EVEN THOUGH IM SICK AND YOURE NOT) I guess I do find it worth it since I still do fuck with you. You only come to my mind when I need dope. That’s it. I hate you otherwise. You are the stupidest person I’ve ever met. 100% a narcissist, when I began researching it I was 99% sure but after a video or two I KNEW deeper than almost anything else that you suffer hardcore from narcissistic personality disorder. One of the worse cases I bet. Oh yeah and you are fucking disgusting, you have picked your arms to the bone LITERALLY and you hit there still, had surgery ONLY BECAUSE THE POLICE TOOK YOU TO THE HOSPITAL INSTEAD OF JAIL, and you fucked it up back to the original fucked up ness in three or four days. And you put me at risk all the time with other nasty gross shit. Fuck you you selfish stupid nasty bitch. I would kill you and put your poor mother out of her misery if I knew I could get away with it. Also would benefit me because it would pretty much force me to get clean.”

thanks. I needed this.THERE IS SO MUCH MORE I WOULD SAY TO HIM AND IVE TRIED BUT LIKE I SAID HE IS A NARCISSIST AND IVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO.Thank you. A weight...........
........has been lifted.
Thank you

I feel like now I've found you, I've no reason to look elsewhere, and am now just waiting for each of us to catch up to that one moment when we will both see.

I've foreseen a future - we travel, speak in tongues and across rooms with sign language, and laugh while meeting people and making them smile.

I'm just waiting for the next chance to pick up where I left off from that last conversation we had - I'm not half assed any longer.
This is lovely

You guilt tripped me into cheating on my ex boyfriend, yet now you say you cant trust me when you were part of the whole thing.. saying how we were meant to be together and that i should leave him for you & that you'd never see me again if we didnt have sex... People make mistakes and learn from them you know? Youre just as guilty as me in my eyes...
Yeah fuck that. Sounds to me like he is just as guilty as you/if not more guilty

You don't have the slightest idea as to what love actually is.

no matter how much I know you truly do love me and want this to happen as much as I do, i still can't get over my fear that you're going to abandon me, the same way everyone else always does

Done being nice to you so you can keep making your snarky remarks. Kindly go fuck yourself...hard in the arse with no lube.

hurry up and tell him off, because at this rate you're going to be caught off guard before you're finished with the preparations, though if that does happen I can only hope it does push you even harder to do what needs to be done

And to think you blame me for someone else's actions when all I did was tell her to follow her heart/intuition.

The real reason why i didnt continue that conversation before christmas is that You deserve someone Who cares about others than just himself. Psycho smile aint that sexy in person believe me.

Status
Not open for further replies.