L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
You left minutes ago and I already miss you. There's no pain greater than the one my heart feels, and I can hold my fingers over flame. I do not care. My heart aches more. I love you.

Fuck, do you not feel the same way? Are you dead on the inside? I can accept that. I would die trying to repair you.

how would someone react to me if I said that to them?

Is that wrong of me to say if I really feel that way? IMMANUEL KANT ARE YOU ALIVE???

Damn it. I wish tonight had have worked out. You were an ass though and I’ve got too much pride to put up with that. But fuck, now I just want you and I’m thinking I’ll give in tomorrow even though you’re a gambling addict, alcoholic psycho. Why am I such a sucker for attractive, brooding men?

how would someone react to me if I said that to them?

Is that wrong of me to say if I really feel that way? IMMANUEL KANT ARE YOU ALIVE???

I keep looking at the post above and laughing at “IMMANUEL KANT ARE YOU STILL ALIVE???”

Thank god for gay (?) moderators of forums with beards.

You returned after years of nothing said and act like everything is the same. Unfortunately you have stayed the same, but I've learned something over the years. You taught me a lot about your inner workings, so all I have to say is thank you.

Thank you for teaching me how to not get caught up in your obsessions. I wish you nothing but the best and hope you can learn from your own mistakes as I have.

rainbowfakemimicemotions-meme.jpg

Thank you.

You're not that smart.

I knew what you were up to. Takes to to tango, so I don't blame you.

But it's through, and I can live with that without feeling too blue.

Grow up.

Haha, you saw me seeing you.

You know that I know.

I'll pretend to act ignorant.

Because I knew all along: you are moronic.

I wonder if you'll feel too embarrassed to ever come back. =D

how are you the perfect embodiment of all my fantasies? I can't believe how insanely lucky I am to have found you back then, and even moreso now that I've finally, finally made you mine ❤

how are you the perfect embodiment of all my fantasies? I can't believe how insanely lucky I am to have found you back then, and even moreso now that I've finally, finally made you mine ❤

You could probably get away with saying this to their face but i suppose id advise against this, they are going have a diminished perspective of you perfect is a very strong word.

I suppose in retrospect this actually may be an example of "say something you can't say to their face". At first I laugh, but then I think, man it would be intense if that would actually happen to me. I can't even picture that person if i tried 1) what they would look like 2) what they would be like.

You could probably get away with saying this to their face
I have said it to her already. she understands that when I call her "perfect" I mean "perfect for me/my perfect match" and not objectively perfect. perfection would be boring af, fuck that noise

You don't even seem to care, so I won't either. Bye. I'll move on. And I'll probably have some fun on the way out.

"Be respectful" so bully somebody for having a backbone for saying that he wants a person to have pleasure of a lifetime? You are fucking pathetic bully.

Nutty you are fucking pathetic bully. Fuck of narcissist cunt.

Why did you participate in something that didnt have anything to do with you? Start group bullying me and get personal.

Way to go guys!

I wish you would just fucking end him so you don't have to take his shit anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.