European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Review sites

LoginNotSecure

Bluelighter
Could anyone point me in the direction of a website (if one should exist) where people have ordered from certain websites and post their reviews?

Found a couple of clearnet websites and I’m dubious to part with my reddies.

There are forums on Dread where Research Chemical suppliers are reviewed.

I don't think there are any RC suppliers that will ship to the UK though so I would assume these clearnet websites are looking to scam.

It’s a dot com website that sells things such as Xanax, diazepam, nitrazepam etc, they take card (MasterCard only, anyone know why only MasterCard?)

Before parting with money, I’d like to see if they’re trustworthy.

Trustpilot now blocks all these type of sites from review and any old reviews have been nerfed.

Not looking to source the unmentionables, just a site that posts reviews of such websites for their trustworthiness. Like trustpilot but for shady sites.

Also as I’ve already said, the sites I’m interested in are clearn net websites, I’ve not mentioned the dark web at all and have zero interest in that.

There’s bound to be a site, forum or resource dedicate to my ask without fannying about on the dark web. Might even be a something on dare I say it, Reddit.

Why not just go to the dark side? Clearnet sites are crap!
Agreed, from what you've said about this clearnet site it is a scam but really the only place to check would be on Dread, it is on the darkweb but it's not hard to get on (no need to register or learn PGP)

Because I'd like to know if these clearnet websites are a scam without having to waste my own money :LOL:
I'd like to know too, without having to find out through trial and error.

Some of these sites probably are outright scams.

Some of them probably do send out what they advertise, at least some of the time, but probably also selectively scam even their regular and loyal customers with either total fakes or just out of date goods. Because they can. Because the customer has no recourse or legal protection and may not have any other avenues open if wanting benzos etc. You may get 6 good orders out of 10.

Pure speculation of course.

The one I've got in mind takes bitcoin (10 pills free if you pay this way) bank transfer, or Mastercard. The first two I know if you send your payment, you have zero recourse, but surely if you pay via Mastercard, you can do a chargeback if the item(s) never arrived? It's the only method I'd pay due to being able to potentially get my money back. But as I've said, if someone else has already made an order, I'd like to know without going through all the effort and losing my own hard earned pennies.

I've put the website into scamadvisor.com and it's come back with two reviews, both saying don't waste your money, and one saying if you do get your order, it's chalk pills. Guess that sums up my curiosity.

Last edited:
I've heard of one that sounds similar to the above but also takes visa.

I don't know much about Mastercard chargeback, but surely if it means you having to enter details of who you are and what you ordered and then submitting it to wherever it goes, that really doesn't sound like the greatest of ideas to me. I once looked into consumer rights etc for online purchases when was more than a bit peeved at having received bunk pills, but because you have to provide your details and details of purchase it was a non starter.

Looking up Dread sounds like a good shout to me.

My partner wanted some Dr Martens that were sold out everywhere, she found a website selling them, I told her I'd get them so she used my card. Turns out it was a scam site. Phoned the bank a few days later saying I don't recognise this transaction, they cancelled it and refunded my money within 24 hours. Banking these days are pretty good. But yeah, will give this website a search.

From my brief encounter with this Dread, it's an even shittier laid out version of 4chan.

Last edited:
i've tested 2 sites (claimed to be from UK) already with benzo/painkillers paying with bitcoin (amounts worth around 50 quid each, all orders came legit 2 days after payment confirmation. OG strips and always OG pills, no dissapointment yet

@LoginNotSecure

I often order from clearnet sites and it sounds like the one you're considering may be one I've used, although they currently don't accept bank transfer. Drop me a PM

Trustpilot will no longer allow reviews for this type of site.

Trustpilot reviews were so fucking bogus anyway. So obvious that these sites got flooded with fake positives (probably written by people on the payroll of dodgy clearnet sites, seeing as anyone could create multiple new accounts within seconds, with absolutely zero checks required) any time any one submitted a negative review complaining about the site in some way.

The only reviews I would trust, when an IRL first hand real person review is not available, the next best thing would be from people I know are genuine and individual people, such as the members on a site like Bluelight for example.