• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids rectal poppy seed tea

xivixive

Bluelighter
have been using at least 1.25lbs of poppy seeds per day for a couple years. i equate this to about 50mg of oxycodone, as if i had to choose between the two would take the tea since oxy only gives an hour or so of relief regardless of dose. tea lasts about 6 for me. pretty much up to 3lbs a day now, and i'm getting sick of preparing/drinking this shit several times a day... can i make an enema and shoot it up my ass for a stronger result? or is squirting all the excess organic material up there not a good idea? i get an oxycodone 10mg IR script, as well as an easily snortable oxymorphone 10mg RX , and every month say i'm going to plug some but never do.... worried i'm gonna squirt pills all over a log of poo and waste em.... can that happen? as you can see i don't know much about putting things up there! after 10 years of daily opiate use i need to figure something out. i feel like i havent been high in like 2 years - last month i did 200mgs of oxycodone at once and was pissed to find that it didnt feel any different then 100mgs. i really couldnt tell. an hour later my backs hurting. like wtf. there is literally not enough time and/or drugs in the day to get me high even if i dose all damn day long!:X:X

That is because you have been on daily opiates for 10 years. Your receptors are wearing down. You have to give your mind and body chances to recover and recuperate. You are asking it to squirt out dopamine faster than it can make any. You need to take a break from it. That said I am a CPP so I know how difficult that is to do. But it is either that or just get use to not being able to really get high. I think you need to re-evaluate your situation and maybe look at going on a 1 month break if possible to allow your neurochemicals to refill and recharge otherwise you are going to be fighting a losing battle. Quick question when you take really high doses of your meds like that and don't get any euphoria is it making you sleepy/fatigued instead of feeling like a warm blanket?

Also, please don't squirt that volume of water up your butt... because it will accomplish one thing very well. You will have a very explosively clean colon...

Last edited:
The increased efficacy of rectal Morphine will be offset by the inordinately low concentration in PST.
Unless your rectal cavity can hold, and absorb, 1000cm^3 of water (I don't judge...) then all you will accomplish is a leaky colon.
If you must, slowly evaporate the slightly acidified solution down to <10cm^3, filter well and plug that - I cannot vouch for it personally though.

But please don't squirt a litre of fatty plant solution up your butt...

To be certain our OP gets the above, 1 cm^3 = 1 mL. Just different ways of stating the same volume. So the mod above is suggesting you evaporate down to 10-mL.

thanks for the replies.

since my usual cup requires 300ml of water to thoroughly wash the seeds i guess this idea won't work!

as for the question about taking high doses of meds and feeling fatigued that hasn't been my experience. i started with oldschool oxy 40mg at a minimum dose, two years later used needles for a few months when i still chased the "warm blanket" "nodding" feeling. after i stopped the needle use opiates only give me energy and havent been sedating since. i am most productive with a couple 100mgs of oxy throughout my day! but i just cant go through that amount - its more important to have 20mgs a day then a day with 200mgs or more in it... dont get me wrong refill day is always free pass, ha~

Huh, your tolerance sounds like mine... I need a few 200mgs of Oxy to keep a buzz goin through the day, 200mg at once pretty much to get HIGH, like I use to, though I am on Subs. But no, too much water to plug that...Been thinkin about gettin back on Pods or Tea if I ever get kicked out of my Sub Program, since well, I went through 24mg of xanax from friday till today, wasn't gonna take the 3mg I had(was gonna save it for after I peed in the cup, then hold under the tounge on my way to my docs office,lol...but I got klons to do that with, says xanxax is out in 3 days, but that was alot....) ANYWAY, don't plug that much water,lol. I miss Pods, never did the seed thing.

Seeds are always so variable. When I was regularly using them 3lbs at one go was normal. There was a period of time around 2008 or so where the seeds were extremely potent and half a pound was nodsville. Then stores began to acknowledge what was going on and things changed. Dunno if that was a result of what was happeneing in Afghanistan where the seeds were coming from or if it was being washed by the wholesaler or what, but the quality dropped off considerably.

If your seeds are equivalnt to 50mg oxy I would call that pretty good. Doubt you will be getting better than that anymore. The thought of choking down that tea day after day brings back horrible memorioes and almst makes me gag thinking about it, so I totally get your wanting another route. But like everyone else says, a poppy tea enema is just gonna make you take an unpredictable and probably uncontrollable shit, all your effort wasted.

While we are on the subject, tho, how much do you worry about the heavy metals and agricultural chemical residues accumulating n your body from all that tea? It's one of the reasons I stopped, the nagging feling that I was poisoning my body beyond the drug addiction itself.

the heavy metals thing used to concern me a lot actually especially since i only have 1 kidney. but being that i've used between 1-3lbs a day for several years, and had bloodwork done a few months ago and everything came back perfect i think maybe the metal poisoning was more in my head then anything. whatever all the other alkaloids are in the tea, my body has become used to, because the reason i even still drink the tea is i find certain withdrawal symptoms are no longer cured by other opiates... RLS for example, is really really bad if i dont drink tea, even if i have done 100-200 mgs of oxycodone. i would like to get off all of this shit but its just too hard when i can get 25lbs of seeds for $70. i'm trying to look into suboxone program but everything costs hundreds of $ a month even with insurance and there is a waiting list. much cheaper to get my scripts filled for free. i cant go 6hrs without withdrawl symptoms - dont use drugs kids, its really not fun anymore....

actually, while on subject, does anyone know if there is a specific thing i should be tested for in regards to the metals/pesticides/alkaloids? is there anything that wouldnt show up in a traditional battery of bloodwork tests and needs to be asked about specifically?

if you put the seed tea into tonic water, you will increase the potency. If you drink grapefuit juice before hand and during and utilize tobacco, you will notice increases in effects as well. i used seed tea for years myself. i prefer it actually to pills.