• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

question bout morphine dosage

135mg morphine? Sorry, that could kill a non-opioid tollerant person, if you barely felt anything then you either got some bunk shit, or you're a freak of modern medicine!
As for the opioids vs weed wars - ENOUGH! The pot heads have been brainwashed by their 420 propaganda.. if I hear ONE MORE fucking pot head talk about how weed should be legalized as it can be used to make paper and a more cost effective fuel for lawn mowers, I am going to go insane... an oh yeah, we ALL FUCKING KNOW how your drug is "from the earth" ... fuck that! You char your entire respiratory system to a black mess of burnt tissue...
Opioids on the other hand... heroin is probably one of the ONLY recreational drugs without a single negetive physical effect ..
The only thing that pot heads have on opioid users is that all their paraphanila is legal..
In closing, heroin 0wns, weed makes for lazy stoners who 'get' phish and find berkinstocks fasionable.. BURN IN HELL! And take yer god damn salt and vinegar chips with you too! And those tacky shirts with the pipe that has legs and is grabbing the bowl like a cock.. but I love 'High Times' - when I didnt have a candle I just torched a stack of them and held my spoon above it!
If we were to take a set of identical twins, and lock each in a room for a year, one with an unlimited supply of smack, rigs, filters, etc.. and the other with an unlimited supply of weed, screens, etc.. well at the end of that year, our smack user would have advanced into some type of superHuman, while the pot head.. um, the pot head is still in his room, watching Scooby Doo, because as everyone knows, that cartoon was TOTALLY about weed man!
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'"

weed is a useless and destructive drug. smoking makes you tired, fat, unmotivated, lazy, and stupid. i can't imagine anything worse. plus potheads make the WORST boyfriends -- they are always ditching their hot, sexy girlfriends (who ask to be made love to) in favor of smoking weed with their loser friends. additionally, if you even get a pothead boyfriend to have sex with you, his dick will be softer than a pillow, and he won't be able to come.
sounds like fun to me. or not.
and no, i'm not bitter about my ex-boyfriend or anything. but anyone who chooses weed over me has SERIOUS problems.
------------------
"I could not/Speak, and my eyes failed, I was neither/Living nor dead, and I knew nothing" - T.S. Eliot, The Wasteland

Yeah right - sex after pot is great for all involved. Maybe your boyfriend was just a loser?

Opiate use causing no physical effects. I have news for you. Your body has natural opiates and when you use your smack , you use up your natural opiates. And there are none for when you really need it. And those junkies whith wholes all over thier body. BLOOD INFECTIONS , I don't see any pot heads killing family members for a nickel sack , but heroin junkies seem to prostitute thier own mothier for that shit. Opiates cannot win the war I am amazed that I am outnumbered buy heroin addicts on the internet.

maximumhydro, you are a gay-ass pothead (your login name says it all) and you don't know shit about opiates, nor human body. And I have news for you, opiates are not about only heroin, there are lots of other warm-fuzzy-pleasurable opiates. The main one, also "grows from earth" just like your weed. Various diseases and other shit assosiated with opiates, comes not from opiate use, but from dirty needles and other shit. You think when u pass that pipe around, you are safe? I bet you or one of your friends just have to swallow half a pipe when taking a hit, getting it dripping with microb-infested saliva, which you lick off when you take the next hit. So think about what you've typed up before you post it. Wait a minute, what the fuck am I saying, you can't think....oops.

nice quote PhreeX!
------------------
PhreeX: I love 'High Times' - when I didnt have a candle I just torched a stack of them and held my spoon above it!

Well what did you expect? Did you think anything would stand in the way of PhreeX getting his next fix?

Natural opiates? Damn! and I have been wasting all my money of the fake ones! Please, tell me more about these "natural opiates" ..
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'"

Maximum- You are outnumbered, outwitted, outclassed, and outsmarted.
Go smoke another bowl, because you just lost.
As far as challenging someone over a keyboard? Go fuck yourself. Anyone of these 'junkies' who seem to keep tearing through your responses with well worded retorts would do the same to your overweight, under-nourished lardass of a body.
You've got nothing kid. Try and research before you come to the table.
You'll die from marijuanna related deaths before you so much as injure yourself with opiate use.
We win, you lose. Pot sucks, smack rules.
And guess what? I get to abuse my power, you don't. I'm locking this thread now.
That way, when the next un-suspecting pot head comes along and wants to reply he can't. That's right, I'm an asshole.
But ya know what? I'm a lot smarter than you. :p And it shows.
Think of the bright side! Maybe they'll give you some morphine for the intense pain of your pot-smoking-caused lung cancer a few years down the road!