• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pillreports.com Redevelopment - 2005

although the pillreports system could be modified into a seperate lsd reports system, we have no plans on doing so at this stage.

only a week or so until phase one is up!
Pillreports.com V2 - Launching Shortly

Pillreports.com V2 Phase One is almost finished and will be launching in a few days time. The current site will be taken down and Pillreports.com will be closed for a few days during the transition period. Please be patient while we implement this, if unforseen issues occur a posting will be made on the splash screen informing everyone of the situation.

We have designed and rebuilt the site from the ground up, and because of this many database changes have been made. Users will be required to re-register, and the old data imported across will not be compatible with all the new functions of the site. In a few months when more reports are added on the new site this will not be an issue as those old reports and pills will not be in circulation. Further details will be provided when the site is launched.

I can't wait to get rid of most of the useless shit that people keep posting there. I swear some people have no brain cells left... To all involved the community all greatly appreciates all the time and effort you've put in.

fcuki nheave

we appreciate the kind words :) phase two will now be split into another two phases, so expect some more functions around the end of NOV, and then the rest will follow a few months later dependant on funds. we'll have a paypal donation available for those who want to help cover some of the costs. i'll get a screener up once the guys have finished the interface tweaks.