• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info - russian symbols - Melbourne

Wont it be grand when we can walk down the street and take a one minute gc/ms test on the corner of a street

Sorry to disappoint but the procedure takes some time. If the compounds present are either too similar, or differ from each other greatly in their mass / charge, longer retentions may be required to separate or completely elute a compound. This might take more than one run to optimise. Between each run the temp of the oven (column) and the injector port (depending upon method of delivery) must return to the preset value. It can take 20 mins to do this unless the chromatograph has cooling. It would also take a while to prepare the samples and run the references.

If a quick, accurate and affordable form of testing is to be developed, at this point in time it would more likely be ionization or Raman spec based. There have been some exciting developments recently, particularly in areas of wide spectrum camera sensors which are compact and extremely versatile. Raman spec looks set to become recognized as a very accurate form of analysis now that semi conductor blue lasers are dropping in price.

photonics spectra

Coherent

The above company is a leading edge player in optical device development.

With the optimum Raman device you would place your powder or pill on a viewing platform, hit it with the laser and after some complex computer calcs, presto; all the compounds present would be identified.

-> link to Raman spec paper

Went to a large event in melbourne on friday and I swear 70% of the people I asked were on red russians, they were fucking everywhere, there were so many munted people.
Too be honest though I'm getting sick of these, the peak just doesn't last long enough (only 1-1.5 hours), but I think I'm building a bit of tolerance coz on friday this was my third week of dropping these in a row and I had 3.5 on friday. Ouch! Definate break needed. Personally bring on some super strong MDMA bickies, I'm getting tired of high amounts of MDA

Well, I really over did it on these. My girl ended up throwing up heaps, she also had a powerful headache. Essentially we did three each of the course of 5 hours. Which really ended up being way too much. Something I don't intend on repeating. :)

The first 5 hours where quite strong in effect, including classic MDA like hallucinations.

I also agree that this could be either purely MDA, a mild dose of perhaps ~80mg or a combination of MDMA and MDA, and a low dose of both.

I have combined a known MDA with an MDMA pill and the results where quite amusing. Including moments of amnesia, uncertainty of being awake or asleep.

More so than MDMA, I have also found that 5-HTP after MDA causes terrible stomach problems. I have thrown up each time after this combination.

I know of some people who have taken the red russians in the same ammounts that I have without as many physical side effects. So it does very much depend on your tolerance.

Play safe people. :)

i still dont get how people are comparing these to orange butterflies lol ... as more reports come out for the russians theyre sounding more and more unlike the bflies

1.5hour peaks? people have reported being fucked for 2.5hours off a half bfly.

sorry if its off topic :p

i havent read any of the replies. but i had 1 of these on friday night. red coloured, russian symbol, no score.
i ate it following an orange butterfly but i didnt think much of the orange butterflies. After the red russian, however, i was very happy, and pretty fucked. Euphoric, loved up, was actually seeing things (mda?) i'd say they were the best pill i've ever had. i havent had many different pills though. I peaked hard for about 2 hours, was still buzzing 7 hours later. (but ye i had a butterfly as well)

and i have to agree with ohthreetwo, these weren't like the butterflies at all. much better imo :)

i havent got much memory of when i was peaking off these. Just a few things. like what i saw (as in.. saw that wasnt there)

i also slept very well afterwards. I cant normally sleep after pills but 7 hours after dropping, got home and went straight to bed and slept soundly

OK guys i droped another one of these pills last night and what can say is that it wasn't like the first one i droped of these, it lasted like everyone is saying a good hour and a half and droped off pretty dam quick. it kicked in around 8.45 and i was pretty much soba by 10.45 the strong ass peak that really fucked me was about 1.5 hours and thats it no after buzz or anything. ok why it did'nt last 3 to 4 hours like when i first had one a few weeks ago? i dont know.
BUT with the couple i have of these left i had the one that was most speckled with heaps of white and shit in it, that could mean something i dont know, i know the first one i had was a solid dark pink one. still the one from last night wrecked me pretty hard but just didn't last long.

Last edited:
Batches

I have a mate in the distribution game in Syd and found it very interesting wat he told me about these batches of red russians.
Both rr pills and powder/press stamp were imported together. The pills were approx 100-125mg mdma/xx (very strong)....the first batch hit the streets, the word got around, the repuation of red russians amongst users was good.
More rr's were then pressed/stamped rr using the imported powder here as initial rr pill supply ran low. Every batch pressed will then become decreasing less stronger as the powder is cut and cut in order to increase the supply and make drug crews more money running off the back of the initial rr imported pills. Also in between some of the held back imported rr pills are re-circulated/thrown in again to trick users. So you will have a general range approx 125mg to 30mg mdma/xx. A great technique in detecting differences is weighing the pills if you still think u have some of the originals in large numbers. Sometimes crews even crush the imported pills straight up.
Remember the first batch of red HQ's, VERSACES, blue SKY'S compared to the shit that was getting around a few months later inc. copies back 3-4 yrs ago.

Bet the cops would be very interested to hear about your mate in the distribution game too.

I had one of these last week. I was pretty drunk but was soon off my head. These come on strong and last a while. Definately a great pill. I had heard rumors that they were better than the orange butterflys that were the last batch we had. I personally think that they are almost as good. Some of my friends were eating them in halves.

Last edited:
Got 4 of these "red russians" on saturday night .. WOW! My guy who's been doind E's for like 25 years thinks they were the best he's ever had. I'mnot a regular user so I was impressed that they didnt make me hurl. They came on in like half an hous & that was from half a pill. Had the eye wobbles but i thought they were kinda mild, One thing i did get from them were hallucinations towards the end. I didnt enjoy that, my boyfriend was wearing glasses & my nipple turned into a big ladybug & crawled around. Was strange. also peoples faces were painted. lol. The other pill that i found was similar was those Pink JK's. I considered myself to be lucky to have gotten my hands on these as i'm known to get a lot of bunk pills. (am new at this). But like every other potent pill , the russians bruised my arms & legs. i always end up with a rash after GOOD pills. :(

ive taken a red russian when i was in melbourne, and a butterfly at home (tassie) And they are nothing alike. The red russian wasnt a nice experience at all.. I was sitting and freaking out for a good 1-2hours! Insane body rushes, hot flushes and nausia... Not a charming pill at all.

Taken a butterfly last 2 weekends.. And they rock!! Best pill ive ever had.