• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

wow literally 100 f

bro it's been 100-110 (southeast USA summer days) during my childhood

and global warming is real and no one wants to believe it, it's so sickening.

I agree, global warming is here, for we all see. I live in a mountain region so that in general the weather is fresh but in the last years things are a bit crazy. Today is suffocating… last winter, in my city, the temperatures were too cold for Brazil, zero degrees (C), thermal sensations about -5 or -8. I have never seen these types of temperatures in Brazil, first time in my life.

Last edited:
honestly if you're anxious don't do cocaine that'll just make it worse, take a benzo, smoke pot and enjoy :) or just pot if you can. i'm doing beers and dabs today.

I want to hang out tonight, I cannot take a benzo or drink now, only weed, sober life is the new fashion over here ;) I want to kick this fucking depression out, but most of times she kicks me. =/

I think most people see it and agree
Actively disagree; people do not care.

[continually ranting about inappropriate diatribe mentioned below... i am an idiot and went on a CEP rant THIS IS NOT CEP CAPTAIN WAKE UP CAPTAIN YOU NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP god I did too many drugs in my 20's]

Last edited:
[inappropriate diatribe]

I think you misunderstood my point, I will give you a practical example, it does not matter whether I separate my trash at home if the government does not offer a way to recycle it or to collect it in a proper manner. I cannot transform a matter into another matter by myself

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you misunderstood my point, I will give you a practical example, it does not matter whether I separate my trash at home if the government does not offer a way to recycle it or to collect it in a proper manner. I cannot transform a matter into another matter by myself
...then I probably did, and I apologize sincerely.

It probably went way over my head because I'm an idiot, I still don't get it and I'll assume you were correct <3

(a lot of things allude me)

oh fuck I thought I was in CEP... I think I'm still hazy or something I gotta edit some shit

this is DRUG CULTURE so I'll post pics or stfu I guess? OH I KNOW WHAT I'LL POST

ok so i have this AMAZING SHATTER product and if they don't have more when I try to reup I'll literally cry because IT IS SO GOOD and I'll post, but I can't post pics of anything BUT the shatter product itself on the wax paper or whatever because it would be a REALLY bad idea for reasons I won't get into here

Polish-20191108-234318082.jpg

Teva 1mg Clonazepam
Actavis 1mg Alprazolam

Unfortunately this was from a few days ago and the stash has a good ole dent in it 😐