• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

I decided to post an update since I've gotten a lot of additions to my collection since last time I posted pictures. About half through trades and half through orders. The first image has everything new, but focuses on the front row (tryptamines), and the second image has the back row.

hYj87QH.jpg

XdO7jqD.jpg

3rd from the left is methylallylescaline (MAL). Also the 2C-EF is, unfortunately, not really 2C-EF, but a blend of 2C-C, 2C-T-2 and 2C-T-7. But really quality in terms of effects.

Some of the best quality heroin I've had in some time.
I'm UK based & it's is Afghan #3 on the Jimmy.
The can is K cider too (8% 500ml can) I'd drank way too many yesterday & that was what was left over, well I had one cracked & drank it while I was smoking.

But yeah that gear is banging, I'm quite used to heroin & have been for over 15 years but this stuff is of a very high quality, I could feel it after the first line. My mate had a crank & as he pulled his works out he said to me "XXXX this is really good gear" so I knew it was gonna be something special as he uses weight on a daily basis.

Here is some perspective on the size of these psychotria colorata leafs I imported from the jungles of West Africa. I am a little afraid to chew one of these up (apparently it works like chewing fresh kratom leaves). It contains opioid and NMDA-antagonist alkaloids and I can find nothing on how this is dosed. I have a large amount. Wonder what kind of exotic jungle disease is lurking on these bad boys. Maybe an ebola infected bat shit on one of these and I'll be the index case (or "patient zero") for a new ebola outbreak on the west coast of the USA.

The plant is actually native to the jungles of brazil, but not surprisingly, grows well in Africa.

An ethnopharmacological survey showed that home remedies prepared with flowers and fruits of Psychotria colorata are used by Amazonian peasants as pain killers. Psychopharmacological in vivo evaluation of alkaloids obtained from leaves and flowers of this species showed a marked dose-dependent naloxone-reversible analgesic activity, therefore suggesting an opioid-like pharmacological profile. This paper reports an inhibitory effect ofP. colorata flower alkaloids on [3H]naloxone binding in rat striata as well as a decrease in adenylate cyclase basal activity. The alkaloids did not affect [3H] GMP-PNP binding. These findings provide a neurochemical basis for the opioid-like activity previously detected in vivo and point toPsychotria alkaloids as a potential source of new bioactive opiate derivatives.

Last edited:
Yes. Supposedly it is quite strong. More sedating than krstom and pure opioid like with a dreamy like character from the NMDA antagonism.

Im drying a few hundred grams in a dehydrator as we speak. Anyone down to test, ill send a leaf at no cost (USA) for those down to sample and write up their experiences. Id love to create some experience reports. Hope this isnt sourcing, i mean its free, nor is it illegal anywhere in the world, im just curious about peoples experiences with the extremely obscure plant since you cant find shit on it.

upload image

Wanna send to Finland? I would pay for it.

Its not for sale (I am NOT selling it) but i would send for free in exchange for experience reports. How much would it cost me to ship to Finland? I specified US cause i was just gonna send via regular mail with just a stamp so it would be cheap for me to send out.

Its not for sale but i would send for free in exchange for experience reports. How much would it cost me to ship to Finland?
Yeah, I would write a report. 😊 Im interesting since it had also nmda properties.

It would also likely get pass through the fascist customs.

Here is one report:

Tried about a 1 gram with water on an empty stomach.

28 minutes in: A wave moves across my entire body and slowly builds up to my head.

1 hour: Feeling no stress or anxiety just strong but smooth feeling all over. Playing some music and feel very at peace like I'm in the ocean.

1:34 minutes in: Seems to be peaking still feeling great and focused. Hard to compare this to kratom. I tend to get anxiety issues from kratom especially any extracts or strains with high mge.

4 hours: Still feeling great things are alittle slowed down now. Decide to go for a walk by the park. Wondering how hard it would be to grow here. Everything stands out more. Colors seem more vivid.

6 hours: Feeling the waves slowly die down. No real crash just a slow fade.

24 hours: Tempted to take more but I'm going to wait a few more days before doing again.

I ending liking it more than kratom or akumma or tianeptine so far but I'll have to try higher doses and longer to get a real feel for it.

I have about 1kg of fresh leaf, and a few hundred grams of dried powder. Overkill i know.

Note again this is not for sale! But i will send small quantities to preferably US researchers. All risks are your own.

Here is one report:

I have about 1kg of fresh leaf, and a few hundred grams of dried powder. Overkill i know.

Note again this is not for sale! But i will send small quantities to preferably US researchers. All risks are your own.
No, not buying. I would pay for the post costs. If you are willing to send to Finland I would write an detailed report. Have always been interested in trying all the drugs ;)

Last edited:
I'm so jealous of you yanks with your meth. I got some on the dark net and I'm supplementing with crack unfortunately, which isn't as good IMO