• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Don't really have a stash as such, but this arrived today (Magic Truffles)! :)

JQtIgYZ.jpg

Don't really have a stash as such, but this arrived today (Magic Truffles)! :)

JQtIgYZ.jpg
Have fun. One of my better drug memories is me doing Amsterdam truffles + klonopin + weed and the kratom. And I was supposed to be the driver :ROFLMAO:

Just be sure to be in the right mindset. 🖤

Wish I had one to share. Running on empty atm.

Ive had some absolutely epic ones over the years I can still picture in my head so, I'm just gonna sit here quietly and think about them 🤔

Yeah DCK, not the same as ketamine. I honestly like a lot of dissos more than ketamine.

You'll notice my stash doesn't contain any stimulants or empathogens. This is because I cannot keep them, they all go into my body with the quickness. The exception is AMT... I consider it an empathogen in league with MDMA, but for whatever reason, I can be responsible with it, and just use it once in a while. The intense duration and the fact that it's like getting steamrolled by serotonin are probably the reason why.

I literally gave away 2g of AMT to a friend not too long ago that I'd had for over a decade.

I hear AMT causes a lot of nausea and GI discomfort, sometimes a vomiting purge a la peyote.

How true is this from anyone's personal experience

I hear AMT causes a lot of nausea and GI discomfort, sometimes a vomiting purge a la peyote.

I didn't find it to cause much GI distress. It does feel pretty dirty though at high doses, just in general.

5-meo-dipt caused more GI nastiness. But still, tryptamines in general arent as hard on the stomach as phenethylamines (like mescaline).

I sometimes get an unsettled stomach, which can turn into some nausea, and sometimes I get none whatsoever. I have a pretty strong stomach, it is one of the few things that can sometimes upset it. In any case, the trip is worth it. It will disappear after the come-up. AMT's come-up is like getting the hangover on reverse. Not very pleasant, but the trip is wonderful and you feel great afterwards.

I sometimes get an unsettled stomach, which can turn into some nausea, and sometimes I get none whatsoever. I have a pretty strong stomach, it is one of the few things that can sometimes upset it. In any case, the trip is worth it. It will disappear after the come-up. AMT's come-up is like getting the hangover on reverse. Not very pleasant, but the trip is wonderful and you feel great afterwards.
Thanks man!

I didn't find it to cause much GI distress. It does feel pretty dirty though at high doses, just in general.

5-meo-dipt caused more GI nastiness. But still, tryptamines in general arent as hard on the stomach as phenethylamines (like mescaline).
Thanks!

Have been interested in AMT for a while but haven't realistically considered grabbing some until now