• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Phenibut - 10 Years Experience - A Comprehensive Long-Term Synopsis and Usage Guide

CFC

Tech Support
That was a great read xor, although as I've told you I'm unable to get the same euphoria as you and others. It makes me pretty horny that's about it. I was hoping it would have an effect on my anxiety but it doesn't really, I actually find it quite stimulating. More focused too, but at least once I had a gnarly panic attack .
When I've tried to use it at more recreational doses, it's just left me feeling nauseous for hours, with no euphoria or high (or horniness) either.

mal3volent

Sr. Moderator: CEPS, TL, S&G
Staff member
When I've tried to use it at more recreational doses, it's just left me feeling nauseous for hours, with no euphoria or high (or horniness) either.
yeah I get the nausea too, but I wasn't sure if that was a product of my IBS more so than the phenibut.

Reactions: CFC

CFC

Tech Support
yeah I get the nausea too, but I wasn't sure if that was a product of my IBS more so than the phenibut.
Your IBS might play some kinda role I guess, but it's more likely just regular D2 receptor stimulation in a part of the brain called the chemoreceptor trigger zone (CTZ), which is what makes most people nauseous from drugs that affect dopamine release or pathways.

negrogesic

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
I love phenibut. I'm dependent on it at the moment, again, as a result of needing something to come off of GHB. I'm at every 3rd day, I am going to go cold turkey soon, I've done this before twice at this level (and once at daily use for a year)... I will experience 2 weeks of insomnia. One thing I really like about it is that when I do sleep, I dream SO intensely... like lucid, extremely intense, spiritual dreams. They're so cool.
Does 4g a night (like i take) seem like alot? Ive read of people taking much more than that.

Once i took 8g on accident having forgotten that i had already had 4g. I felt horrible the next day, very sleepy and nauseated. Was also very irritable, yelling at my girlfriend, etc. I hated her with a passion that day 🤣.

Make me think, if i am even half as angry and miserable (since i normally take half that dose every night), this shit sucks.

Never found phenibut a fraction as enjoyable as pregabalin. Im only on it now because in quit 900mg of pregabalin, was fine otherwise but couldn't sleep for almost 2 months straight so i gave in reluctantly to phenibut.

The only thing phenibut has going for it is music enhancement, in only that regard is it superior to pregabalin.

Both are poison to be frank. GABAergics should he reserved for either rare occasions or those who medically need them (which is fewer than for whom they are prescribed).

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, P&S
Staff member
So there's no blackouts like with xanax what mg compares to what mg of xanax and just basing the fact that Lyrica helped you makes me think its not that great as Lyrica does absolutely nothing for me n isn't this nottopic best when combined with another notropic

And also lyrica is quiet easy to aquire from a regular doctor
It's much different from xanax. It isn't going to stop an anxiety attack and as posts from others recently in this thread can attest to, phenibut doesn't really work like it does for me for everyone.

But no phenibut is no nootropic, it's a drug, it's prescribed in Russia to treat PTSD. It is marketed as a nootropic to keep it under the radar.

Does 4g a night (like i take) seem like alot? Ive read of people taking much more than that.

Once i took 8g on accident having forgotten that i had already had 4g. I felt horrible the next day, very sleepy and nauseated. Was also very irritable, yelling at my girlfriend, etc. I hated her with a passion that day 🤣.

Make me think, if i am even half as angry and miserable (since i normally take half that dose every night), this shit sucks.

Never found phenibut a fraction as enjoyable as pregabalin. Im only on it now because in quit 900mg of pregabalin, was fine otherwise but couldn't sleep for almost 2 months straight so i gave in reluctantly to phenibut.

The only thing phenibut has going for it is music enhancement, in only that regard is it superior to pregabalin.

Both are poison to be frank. GABAergics should he reserved for either rare occasions or those who medically need them (which is fewer than for whom they are prescribed).
4g a night is a lot, yes. You should expect withdrawals from that. Daily phenibut usage is a bad idea.

I find pregabalin more euphoric and druggy, for sure/ I like phenibut for its utility and relative lack of intoxication.

Clearly it doesn't work the same for everyone. Some people even seem to report a much shorter duration of effects and a more intense effect. I was reading about some guy who said he has to take it every 6 hours or something to not start withdrawing, but for me (and many others) it takes 5+ hours to even reach full effect and lasts for like 24 hours.

kush407smoke

Bluelighter
It's much different from xanax. It isn't going to stop an anxiety attack and as posts from others recently in this thread can attest to, phenibut doesn't really work like it does for me for everyone.

But no phenibut is no nootropic, it's a drug, it's prescribed in Russia to treat PTSD. It is marketed as a nootropic to keep it under the radar.

4g a night is a lot, yes. You should expect withdrawals from that. Daily phenibut usage is a bad idea.

I find pregabalin more euphoric and druggy, for sure/ I like phenibut for its utility and relative lack of intoxication.

Clearly it doesn't work the same for everyone. Some people even seem to report a much shorter duration of effects and a more intense effect. I was reading about some guy who said he has to take it every 6 hours or something to not start withdrawing, but for me (and many others) it takes 5+ hours to even reach full effect and lasts for like 24 hours.

O okay i didn't know that learn something new everyday ima stick to xanax lol

Mr.Cmysterious

Bluelighter
It's completely licit and can even be bought at shops in person in the U.S. If you can't get it but you can get clonazepam out the wazoo, I'd like to trade places with you lol
Get MS(not fun havin it) 😂 you can get damn near anything with MS if I could only tell you what I’ve been prescribed, 30 mg of Valium a day ... somas, flexiril(useless in my opinion) barbiturates, 60mg of IR Adderall, morphine... list goes on n on useful for symptoms but more useful for some fun! Atleast for a while

Pfafffed

Bluelighter
I'm really sensitive. I use it in low doses to help me sleep. I think the highest dose I ever took was a little over 600mg and that had me feeling nauseated and generally awful for hours