Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills (28-3-04)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had the yellow pandas that were exactly the same as in rushravers report. they wer a nice pill, started off feeling wicked but then they just put me on my arse. still makes a good cruisy night. not recomended if you want to dance but great for just chatting to randoms

^^Possibly because of the strength of the pill...MDMA content could be high..
Did u take in halves or the whole thing?

perth pills =)

~~edited by me so you all know what the pills look like.. but basically they r the ones floating round in perth.. sorry if there is more than 1 batch=) ~~ok ok.. i will add something about what the pills looked like etc. and test results if they were tested~~

hello..
im always reading the perth pills post, but never write anything in it.
i live in perth and i eat bikis amlost every w/e so i may aswell share..

Heinekins:
pretty crumbly,soft pill.. bitter taste very very bitter.
heinekin bottle pressed on one side, scroll on the other, no score. white.
3mm thick.

dropped one of these at about 11pm and headed out.. 20 mins later im sitting there with one of my friends giggling.. we start talking and we are tripping out big time, but were still not that fukt. making up all this stuff, never been like that on a pill before. So took about 20 mins to kick in, ive never felt so happy in my life. Was so happy i laughed non stop for about 20 mins. Then i ran to the toilets.. *spews* lol. Mini eye wobbles, pretty chargey pill. But not too dancey. Peaked for about 3hrs. Comedown was not bad at all. 7-8/10

Blue dolphins:
(looked like this pill.. http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=41221 )
no score on back. bout 4mm thick. perfecly pressed. semi hard pill, no too clumbly, bitter in taste.(made me cringe lol).
medium blue with lighter blue speckles(barely noticable).

ahhhhh.. dropped this pill about 11pm.. waiting in line at a club, i find myself staring at this light, but its reallly blurry...? haha! This is about 15 mins after dropping! Then i went for a run. haha. finally get in the club. Cant stop dancing for about 2 hrs. Majorrrrrr eye wobbles, JAW CLENCHES like there is no tomorrow, very!! dancey, energetic. Felt a bit sick on them and so did others. but it was bareable. Peaked for only about 2hrs, comedown was average, just layed down for a few hours. Feeling pretty low. but was totally worth it for the awsome night we had! 8-9/10

Yellow Panda Bears:
(looked liek this pill: http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=41860 )
4mm thick, no scored domed on one side. perfect panda pressed on one side. grey/beige speckles, yellow pill.
tested with marquis, black in 7 seconds - mdma

oooohh.. well dropped half of this at a local bar about 10:15pm. Just to give my night a bit of exitement. Waiting waiting waiting.. i think nothing has happened, im just REALLY talkative(about 20mins later), chatting away to everyone..!! haha felt a bit light headed. bout 11:30pm i decide to leave. Went to my friends house, her and i decide to drop the other half. about 25 mins later in the car on the way to a club in nb.. i have to pull over n have a breather. MAJOR eye wobbles like there is no tomorrow, teeth chatters. The feeling reminded me of the Beige a's around at the start of this year. Get into the club, my friend has to help me up the stairs, we go to dance but im standing there staring at the stars.... which dont really exist. soon as her pill kicks in we are on our arses and there is no moving for the next 3hrs. although we could not stop talking. Awsome pill! but pretty much puts you on your arse. bout a 3-4hr peak! 8/10

go for gold =)
any news on the pokemons which have just come out!?

Last edited:
Cheers for the report on describing user effects now if you put as much effort into describing the pills we'll be stoked :)

Has anybody else been EZ testing?

FrYgED lol ;)

w00t.. i put extra info in.. thanks for reminding me. =)

16.gif
for hee.

astro^boi : i had half each time but the second time i had half then 2hrs later i pop the other half.

Good to c a positive report on yellow pandas cant wait for tonight.

pandas

I had the yellow pandas on the weekend....they are a good pill. Quite strong, very 'smacky', you dont feel like dancing on these unlike the dolphins of recent which were very dancy - and with the added bonus of little-no comedown!
My 2 friends had really fucked up comedowns on these pandas, but i was fine....really really tired and i slept all day, so perhaps i slept through my comedown?!?! lol. I felt fine the next day. Have some more for an upcoming rave, but i think i may get some different ones that will be a little more dancy. Theres a good report on pillreports with a great pic of them. Very nice press, hard and in my opinion, a good pill 8/10

yeh i found that the first two hrs of pandas made me dance like hell. then once the total affect kicked in i was on my ass. but is all good coz then u just start talkin to ppl and have fun that way.

I think its all good if a pill puts you on your ass cause your getting what you payed for.

Last edited:
Was wondering what are some of the better pills around perth at the moment? Had a blue dolphin last time I rolled. Took it a few hours after dropping a green smiley. The dolphin took almost 1 1/2 hours to hit me and the peak onli lasted for around 2hrs at the most. The dolphin was really pale blue, almsot white. Friend was sayin it could of been too many pills for me, since im new to takin e and havent done it much.

This was 1 1/2 months ago, and was wondering what ppl recommend? Give the dolphin anoter try or the pandas or possibly another type? The current sources of mine onli have the dolphin and panda in stock i think. The same friend recently tried a panda, and said it was pretty good and he did feel like dancing around. He couldnt decide what was better, but he rekons the panda is a bit stronger. Any input would be appreciated.

what were the green smileys like? dancey at all?
=)
i heard there are green n pink smileys around in perth atm.. any1 tried??

=D

derf:
oh yeh..n well no harm to try the pandas, every person has their own opinion on each pill. But i loved the dolphins! but the ones ive had were not that light. pandas are prettyyy good!!! im also looking for different pills round, but no luck really. just pandas, which i didnt find too dancey after the 1st 20mins when its kicked in =(

IMO dolphins and pandas are definatly some of the best pills that have been around perth in the past few months so dont complain =P
8o

Last edited:
I think the green smiley I had might be different from Witch Doctor's link. The green color was a definat light-medium green, not a lime green. Plus it didnt have the border around the edge and the :) wasnt as clear.

Personally I liked it. Couldnt really give a length of time for the peak coz when I'm in that state time doesnt really exist for me lol.Couldnt really give it a score out of 10 either since I am new to e and the few pills iv had have all been top quality. They being as well as the smiley and dolphin...
1/2x Blue Diamond
1x Red3
1x Green Armani

The diamond doesnt really count as i was kinda pissed when I took it. I had a good time and friends had the same definatly enjoyed it as well. And like you said no harm trying new things.

As for other colors, a dude I kno had a Red :) but he said it was crap, not sure about his situation with how many he takes, how often and with any other substance so I gonna leave this bit blank :\

beige tridents

anyone had beige tridents that have just got to perth!!!!!!!
ahhh getting them for the w/e for an event n have no idea what they r like!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =(8o

Status
Not open for further replies.