Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills (28-3-04)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers for the update rushraver :)

Thats exactly how a pill report should look.

just spent the last 3 and a half hours enjoying a blue dolphin. This is the best pill i have had since the late 90's when E was still E and not the shite that gets passed of for E.

Good friends and good drugs, this weekend is kicking already=D

(no report necessary as they have been covered)

Fry-d- ???? meet up coming soon????? you coming?????

linusSL said:
just spent the last 3 and a half hours enjoying a blue dolphin. This is the best pill i have had since the late 90's when E was still E and not the shite that gets passed of for E.

Good friends and good drugs, this weekend is kicking already=D

(no report necessary as they have been covered)

Fry-d- ???? meet up coming soon????? you coming?????

Umm sorry to say but wasnt the late 90's the period of speed fakes , everyone just thinks todays pills are shit cause there so "smacky" of late , but thats what real mdma is meant to do, not make you charge around

please do not take this as a personal attack , Its just i test all my pills and there have been some great mdma ones of late. If i am completely wrong about my above statement i apologise.

Last edited:
i reckon you guys in perth get the good stuff before vic does. I always see good pills in perth which either don't come to vic or dryout very quickly here, could just be my connections, but i'm jealous.

bill joe said:
please do not take this as a personal attack , Its just i test all my pills and there have been some great mdma ones of late. If i am completely wrong about my above statement i apologise.

No i am not saying thier haven't been good pills around, but i sure haven't been able to find any of them. My hit miss ratio of duds to *nuds* was better way back that's all. Mind you my memory has probably embelished on the E that was around then

OT

*opinion*

I first believed the pills in the 90's to be an era of only good pills. But on reflection this was a time before I knew of adulterated pills, ez tests and basically being somewhat naive. The pills were most likely not what I thought. That said some of my most memorable quality mdma experiences were in the late 90's.

I reckon you guys in Perth get the good stuff before vic does. I always see good pills in perth which either don't come to vic or dryout very quickly here, could just be my connections, but i'm jealous.

No it’s just as perthies are much more diligent when it comes to pill information collection ;)

..back to perth pills...

Those pandas look IDENTICAL to the yosemites sams out around NYE.

Same size, same very noticeable domed side and flat logo side. The logo is also pressed unusually - if you know what i mean. The sams had the same contoured looking logo as the panda logo. Quite blocky; bevel is the same too.

Potentially useless information of course as the same presser does not mean the same contents.

38286.jpg

attachment.php

Very interesting that people notice these sort of things. Your right though, the two pill dimentions look almost identical. Has anyone tried both of these pills and noticed similar quality?

An attention to detail and a good memory is really all there is to it. And my memory is pretty ordinary.

They are definitely from the same pressers - thats clearly evident; but that doesnt mean they contain MDMA from the same manufacturer. Plus there is the added variable of other potential ingredients, the actual dose (the biggest variable) and the fact that MDMA, even produced from the same manufacturer, is never exactly the same between batches. (we are not talking pharmaceutical companies here when it comes to the manufacturers)

The reports I have seen may indicate Pandas slightly better than the Sams - similar sounding effects though. As I've never had the former I cannot (and probably shouldnt) comment further.

Anyone on BL had Pink smilies? 8 x 4 or 5mm; flat both sides; pink with some whitish hue and a score. Good testing marquis and simons reactions.
There seems to be a few reports from Pillreports but several batches with different looking logos and various shades of pink.

White Clovers

Does anyone know anything about the clovers that have just started goin around perth now. They are an off white colour with grey specs all over and are domed on one side. The press is pretty good and its a solid pill. Apparently these just came over from sydney, so if anyone know's anything about them plz post a message

Anyone had Heinekins?
Thin pure-white pill with a beer bottle on one side and the Heinekin logo on the other side. Relatively small pill but my impression was that it was really strong and of good quality. Didn't test though sorry :) Probably the best I've had this year (I think I've had 4pills all year mind you :))

Also saw some green speckled no stamp pills. Domed on both sides and fairly fat. Didn't test or take but maybe will have some more info soon if anyone wants?

Ive had 2 blue dolphin's over the past two weekends. Was an orsome pill and not much come down. lock jaw tho but easy to handle it.
munched on half pill each time and wen it depeaked about 2hrs l8r i suck on the other half. i was feelin so happy, eye wobble, energy plus and very talky. Wen u get a feelin like some1 is puttin a tight hat on ur head, about 30mins after taken, hold on as the ride begins :)

Biscuit; what does whitish hue look like, white specks?

Last edited:
ummm yeh? said:
Biscuit; does whitish hue the same as whit specks

AHAH are you under the influence of effects. i cannot understand what that is saying

entropope said:
Anyone had Heinekins?
Thin pure-white pill with a beer bottle on one side and the Heinekin logo on the other side. Relatively small pill but my impression was that it was really strong and of good quality. Didn't test though sorry :) Probably the best I've had this year (I think I've had 4pills all year mind you :))

I had a heinekin at the beginning of April. Took a LONG time to kick in (over an hour for me, and almost two for my boyfriend)... once it kicked in it was awesome though!

Blue Dolphins

FrYgED said:
Ive had 2 blue dolphin's over the past two weekends. Was an orsome pill and not much come down. lock jaw tho but easy to handle it.
munched on half pill each time and wen it depeaked about 2hrs l8r i suck on the other half. i was feelin so happy, eye wobble, energy plus and very talky. Wen u get a feelin like some1 is puttin a tight hat on ur head, about 30mins after taken, hold on as the ride begins :)

Mmmm... agree FrYgED, had my best eva roll on this pill!!!! Reached my "pinnacle of happiness". Music was the best and couldn't stop yelling and smiling it was soooooooooooo good!

YAY for the Dolphies!!!=D =D =D

and they are everywhere, good solid batch was created.
very similar to the diamonds that were around late last year.

Wen i took dolphin one weekend my come down was good. the next weekend the come down made me feel sick as on the monday. same pill, same place taken maybe different batch. i dunno me n00b. so has ne1 tried these pandas im gettin some for this weekend, heard they r pretty strong might only go 1/4 to start with.

Status
Not open for further replies.