Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

perth meetup...

CuPillar

Bluelighter
im not orangising one as of yet....

but im just inquiring to who( if any) would come...

thansk

*sigh* sad fact aint it :(

good luck CuPillar - i don't think there'll be that many Perthians interested in a meetup, although they could surprise us :)

Not being a prick about it or anything, but have a search around for information about the perth raids on bluelighters from a while back. You'll find that most perth people are somewhat paranoid (and for good reason).

No, no ,no ,no no!

Dont stop the Perth meetup. I have been waiting for this for a long time.
Why should the "easties" get all the fun of the "meetup".

F#*k it, we deserve it, no we demand it!
For too long we have hidden through BL thinkin we will never get to experience what is talked about sooooooooo much. But now, with your help Cu... we will have what has been lacking.

There is a big doof comin up at the Rise in a couple w.ends. I'm goin with a bunch of friends, if any other B.L wanna meet up. Post ur lil hearts out! =D

What the hell... been too long in the cold (in puiblic meetup terms)... Im in :D

BUT

We need something like

- A *very public* declaration of no drug use
- Late as possible announcement of venue

or/and

Im happy to act as the filter between names I know and names I don't. By now I know pretty much everyone thats been posting. :)

Love to meet the names I know in our fair city and havent been able to meet because of legal shitz.

i would be VERY keen to meet my fellow perth bluelighters!

i only just moved over here from cairns, and don't know a soul, except for relatives, and 3 guys from my dj course!
i'm dieing for a decent conversation with someone who is not a relative!

i have only spoken to about 13 or 14 people since i moved here, and it's going on 3 months now!

altho i wouldn't be able to make it to the meetup, if it was at a club, because i'm still 17.
altho if it is after Oct 2, then i will be able to make it, as i will be 18 then :D

i hope this happens, as i'm always keen to meet my fellow bluelighters!!
and don't worry, i won't ask for any hookups! i'd rather stay straight until i can find my own means of scoring. 3 months now, and it's getting easier to not think about drugs :D !!!

and don't be afraid of cops people(i do know what happened), if we are all straight, and have nothing on us, then we have nothing to worry about!

Shnouzerpuff said: All fun and games till you get that knock at your door laddie!

well, if you are smart, and don't keep stuff at your house(ie, consume soon after purchase, instead of buying bulk), then there is no need to worry bout that knock on your door, is there laddie!!!

PEACE, and i hope this happens!! don't give up CuPillar, i think the perth bluelighters need this!!! and why let all the easteners have all the fun ay!!!!!

w00t w00t, let's get this happening!!

If anyone knows people who went to perth mod in '94-'97, PM me, I grew up in perth and went to that high school.

Yep I'm all up for this and I don't know why we should be worried about cops. Can't we just meet up for beer or (whateverthefuckyoudrink) just because it's a drug related msg board do they think everyone of us is going to be carrying drugs or what :\

So yeh I'm up for meeting new people I also want to know how many I already know or have seen out but don't know your BL name.

If it goes ahead why don't we make it a sunday session in the sun somewhere like the Moon&Sixpence / Elephant & wheelbarrow it would be much better than in a club type atmosphere.

=D h@ndo wants meetup :X

It would be nice if all the perthies came out of hiding again.

*sigh*

I remember the old days back when.......

Oh god I'm old and jaded! ;)

there's nothing wrong with being old and jaded Fry-d-!!!!

at least you're not young and foolish, like me!!! ;) =D

woah long time since i posted, but just checked in and saw 'perth' staring me in the face

i may or may not be interested in a meetup :D

would be able to find some other usual suspects aswell

Hmm I'm from Perth, but I'm not really that well known around aus social, so if the meetup happened it might be a bit weird because nobody would know who I was!

Cool idea though.

bloody hell!! alcohol is still legal last time i checked, so lets do a sunday session, and get drunk!! yay!!

Hey RusselG I don't speak often to many Perthies either that's what the meetup is for bro so get your ass down there c'mon Perthites Sunday drinking in the sun with NEW interesting people sounds like a top idea.

I bet a few of us know or have seen out and about other Bluelighters but don't know it.

Up the Perth meetup =D