• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PERTH: Digital 2004: 10.09.04 @ Metro City and Monkey Bar

Well lookin forward to tomm soooo much, looks like it might be a tad cold at the meet but really who cares huh! See ya's all tomm......

hmm i agree cant stop thinking bout it wonder how im gona sleep:|
yea but the cold will be good after dancing when ya all hot like a cool down!! and fuk yea no rain!!! better try get sum sleep see ya all tomorow!!!!!!=D =D =D

i rekon cold is gonna be an understatement, only 15 degrees on friday they say, so could be quite cold up on that rooftop come 1am, oohhhh well ill be there......

:D

i plan to be snuggled up to my boyf for warmth, so don't be surprised if when you meet me, i hug you cos of the cold :p

*dances the funky chicken*

*does the running man dance*

*jumps up and down*

WHOSSSSSSSSSS YOURRRRRRR DADDDDDEH!?!?!?!!?!?!??!

Hey Guys!

Excited???!?

The cold weather is scarey! Considering ill be in a skirt!! Gawsh better pack some pants for closing time.

Seeyall tonight! =D =D =D

Very excited today. could barely sleep last night considering that i was waiting in anticipation for 12AM so i could wake up the household and scream
YO MUTHAFUCKERS IM 21 NOW
bitchin'. Well actually being 21 feels much the same as being 20.

So cant wait for tonight, and on a different note, will any of you be in the monkey bar (dnb arena) at all?
you all seem like house/tech/electro junkies to me.
Where are all the drum and bass junkies?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IXinX!! Congrats :)

titty is a dnb girl, but she's not coming...

i'll be in the monkey bar to see concorde dawn, don't know them but my mates highly recommend them, unless if i pick up at metro's, then i'll stay there;)

hope to see you guys at 1, i'll be the dude with the goatee and the "caesar" haircut.
i don't really see the caesar thing myself but one of my mates at work calls me that so......

anyway, enough rambling, i'll be doing plenty of that tonight

hail benno

Happy Birthday IXinX :D
Hope u have an awesome 21st tonight!!
Let us knoe if Friction drop Robocop ;)

YAY so close cant stop thinking bout it!!!!!!!!!!

fuk yea i will be there at 1 come rain, snow, cold bring it on!!!!!!!!

and i scored the sub way hat so just look out for a small mohawk and a subway hat and that would be me!!!!

Posted by IXinX

Where are all the drum and bass junkies?
Posted by maniia

titty is a dnb girl, but she's not coming...

Yay More DnB heads!!
Rushraver and Plursensual have been trying to convert me to trance but NEVER! hehe DnB all the way. ;)

Have heaps of fun guys!!!

I wanna see lots of pics of the perth BL crew
Also fill me in on Concord Dawn's set if you can. :)

Well im setting out now to go to our pre digital warm up!!

the next time we are in contact it will be in person!!

BRING THAT SHIT ON!!!

seeya there!!

Hope you all have a top night. Have a little dance for me when friction and concord play IXinX .. and happy birthday!

Work at 5:30am, has stopped me from this one.

APOLOGY

I think I pissed a lot of people off at digital, but I'm not sure how because none of my friends will tell me what happened and I have only very hazy memories, most of the night I can't remember.
I put this down to being overly (waaaaay overly) fucked up, I had a green euro and a yellow panda from a few months back - VERY strong.
I lost all co-ordination and am pretty sure that I just ran in to too many people, lost my balance, tread on toes...all the things you do with no coordination.

So, if a skinny guy with a goatee and short black hair really pissed you off in the monkey bar between about 1 and 6am...

SORRY, I am really, really sorry

peace (I hope)

(removed the double post of picture and comments)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck I had a good time at DIGITAL...

Bluelightcrowd.jpg

Risegurlwitchdoctor.jpg

It was great catching up with you guys; special thanks to maniia, risegurl, witchdoctor and Irish, you guys were cool! anyone that i forgot sorry i wasnt really with it when I arrived... I wasnt peaking too hard yet but i just felt so zoned out... cant really remember much. I was trying to keep track of everyone but ended up losing EVERYBODY.... finally found my mates at the monkey bar but alas the bluelight crew were nowhere to be seen! I would have loved to hang out with everyone a whole lot longer!!

Only person i missed was BestA... next time!! =D

awesome nite ppl, loved Marco V's set, that guy rocked the place....
good catching up with the ppl i had met b4 and good meeting a few new ones, its all a bit of a blur, so i mite not recognise you if i met u again, hehehehe.

But all in all i had a great time, BRING ON GK!!!!!!!

nice pics Red Koi, im cool? hehe damn thats a first hehe =D i look so mashed in that pic =D

just wanna thank all the BL crew that turned up, real highlight of my evening, u guys all ROCK!! :)

hopefully will catch some of u dudes out and about b4 i leave.. now i must crash :)

haha yea wiked night thxs to risegirl and witch docter for letting me cruise with ya for awhile you guys were wiked made my night!! :) :) yea bummer i missed ya red koi i think i saw u once in the skybar but when i turned around u were gone! i took 2 rolls of film and i only remeber taking about 10 pics (mostly of risegirl and witch doctor:) ) but when i get them devoloped i will put them up here!!!! now im gona have a chop and crash couse im fuked....... 8( 8o =D