View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bicycle day is 4/19. That’s when Hofmann took LSD for the first time intentionally. Today is the day he accidentally ingested a small dose and noticed some activity which led to him taking an unbeknownst to him full dose 3 days later on 4/19, now known as bicycle day.
Just saw this. So that’s 3 whole days for extraordinary events to unfold. Now that IS conceivable but still quite unlikely.

Happy serendipitous discovery day everyone! Too bad Bicycle Day is a Monday, but I think I will perhaps celebrate it this weekend. :) I haven't been tripping much at all lately, but what better occasion? It's an important holiday on my calendar!

Thinking of maybe tripping Sunday or Monday but not sure if it's a good idea since I just had my shot last Wednesday. Should be rainy and stormy those days which will be nice.

Been a bit of a .... drunk lately.

I finished the rest of my Tiletamine a few weekends past. It kept me off the booze momentarily. But given a few days and I was back off the wagon. That was last Friday...Drank all week

With the lockdown here works been slow. Tried to keep busy but the drink has. Consumed me once again. Managed a number of steps (not in the AA way) in the meantime but I’ve drank nearly everyday since...

I put off ordering more Tiletamine because i just can’t manage my disso use either, apparently....

Dug and created a fire pit last weekend, gonna finish it tomorrow... and have a fire this weekend. Hoping to have a decent trip this weekend (a lighter 4 sub or maybe 1a) to shed light on another path.

I recognize drugs won’t be responsible for abstinence from alcohol but if they can be a start I’d be thankful. ....

Enjoy the weekend y’all (haha)

Followed by the Queen's birthday on the 21st and the official 'just another day' day.
hmmmmm the plot thickens

is that the queen's "official" birthday or her actual birthday? (non brits, I'm not fucking about, liz has two birthdays)

edit - it isn't the summer solstice though, don't ask....)

I haven't really had a real trip since my DPT trial on february. I'm thinking of taking a some of my unknown potency 1P-LSD on Monday. I have a vial of 1P I bought almost two years ago now, and I fucked up and left it for a year in the fridge instead of the freezer. The crystal seems to have precipitated and it turned yellow. I had initially though it degraded and became inactive, but when I was inspecting the solution a couple of month ago I seem to have accidentally dosed myself, as I felt very faint alerts. So I guess it IS active after all, but it seems to have concentrated a bit, I'm thinking maybe some of the ethanol evaporated and that's what caused the precipitation, but now I have no idea what's the potency of the solution.

I guess Monday is a good day to find out, lol. I mean, since we are in lockdown again here, gotta make the best out of remote work :D

hmmmmm the plot thickens

is that the queen's "official" birthday or her actual birthday? (non brits, I'm not fucking about, liz has two birthdays)

edit - it isn't the summer solstice though, don't ask....)
That'll be her actual birthday! I had no idea she had two...

I haven't really had a real trip since my DPT trial on february. I'm thinking of taking a some of my unknown potency 1P-LSD on Monday. I have a vial of 1P I bought almost two years ago now, and I fucked up and left it for a year in the fridge instead of the freezer. The crystal seems to have precipitated and it turned yellow. I had initially though it degraded and became inactive, but when I was inspecting the solution a couple of month ago I seem to have accidentally dosed myself, as I felt very faint alerts. So I guess it IS active after all, but it seems to have concentrated a bit, I'm thinking maybe some of the ethanol evaporated and that's what caused the precipitation, but now I have no idea what's the potency of the solution.

This happened to me with a vial of LSD I got some time ago. I kept it in the fridge, and dosed from it once. Somehow, the liquid is nearly all gone, though I haven't noticed any precipitation. I have no idea where it could have gone, or how, as it's in an amber vial. perhaps the rubber squeeze top is porous? I'm afraid to try to dose it because there is maybe 5 drops left, maybe 10. Those are likely VERY strong drops! But I really don't know for sure. It's also possible it leaked out, because it was laying on its side for quite some time (though the cap is screwed on tight). I have a little compartment on my fridge door up out of sight that contains all of my psychedelic liquid solutions. So it's possible my fridge compartment has LSD crystal crusted on it.

Tried 12mg of 3-HO-PCE tonight. Pretty mild at this dose, nice high though.

Thinking its time for 55mg of 2c-t-7 tomorrow. Happy days ahead :)

Tried 12mg of 3-HO-PCE tonight. Pretty mild at this dose, nice high though.

Thinking its time for 55mg of 2c-t-7 tomorrow. Happy days ahead :)
I've been waiting patiently until the nights become nice and warm, going to hop on the t7 train next Saturday in the afternoon

This happened to me with a vial of LSD I got some time ago. I kept it in the fridge, and dosed from it once. Somehow, the liquid is nearly all gone, though I haven't noticed any precipitation. I have no idea where it could have gone, or how, as it's in an amber vial. perhaps the rubber squeeze top is porous? I'm afraid to try to dose it because there is maybe 5 drops left, maybe 10. Those are likely VERY strong drops! But I really don't know for sure. It's also possible it leaked out, because it was laying on its side for quite some time (though the cap is screwed on tight). I have a little compartment on my fridge door up out of sight that contains all of my psychedelic liquid solutions. So it's possible my fridge compartment has LSD crystal crusted on it.

I'd lick the door of your fridge Xorky, just sayin...

I'd lick the door of your fridge Xorky, just sayin...
Man you’re cruel! That fridge is already tripping way too much for it’s own stationary, catatonic discomfort....and you”re trying to get mans to go and lick that shit!

Lol. Poor fridge.

Going to drop 3 tabs within 4 hours just digesting chinese food. May I be annihilated before the infinite consciouness. Looking forward to this travels been so long for myself. Been putting in the work for this day to come around again. Albert Hoffman is more important than jesus imo. Jesus didnt have no acid to wake up the world. One day the entire world will celebrate the birthday of albert Hoffman and bicycle day
I fucking love lsd a true gift from god

Going to drop 3 tabs within 4 hours just digesting chinese food. May I be annihilated before the infinite consciouness. Looking forward to this travels been so long for myself. Been putting in the work for this day to come around again. Albert Hoffman is more important than jesus imo. Jesus didnt have no acid to wake up the world. One day the entire world will celebrate the birthday of albert Hoffman and bicycle day
I fucking love lsd a true gift from god
Have an incredible trip bro. Not on the cards here right now in terms of desire, I (think) this is 5th day off though so on a role again.

Now, we all know- LSD is so powerful, whatever else can be said.

I was talking with my mum last night. She’s completely changed, jumped out of her blinded, emotionally self victimising neurosis, regained perspective, from one Microdose.

It was only 1 ug. She said she can’t wait to take more, she loves what it’s done for her.

I was telling her for probably a year actually to just microdose again, to step out of that trap at times default mode network, how it would really help release some chains and shackles she isn’t even conscious of holding things in place.

So that’s an example of how powerful LSD really is. Just 1 Microgram can trigger a significant positive mental shift and change in perspective.

I probably would trip if I actually had some energy, but really I feel totally cained still, like I could be processing the acid for months and still feeling like I’ve been on an army assault course (in terms of exercise and intensity, not “assault”).

Just 2nd vaporizer load up now, Bluedream after heavy Kadavu Kava, just keeping calm and settled as I can.

just took x3 105 ug tabs time to meet god.
I partly joined you. I wasn’t planning too, but a 25 ug dose seemed like an idea for unusual purposes. By then obviously my mind starts debating if 50 ug is worthwhile, before my shower.

Well it escalated to a flat 200. Strong stuff too. Can’t say much more atm, except, I feel like saying- You’re brave TripSitter, though I shouldn’t feel like that personally yet I do.

Though I would not have any actual “fear” for example, at the idea of me having taken 1000 ug today.

Reasons not to do so and wish for it, but I realise the actual fear of such a dose really isn’t there.

In many ways, 1 mg is the best dose of LSD I swear.

Not for everyday though.

@TripSitterNZ hope your trip has been smooth and divine yet.

I’m far off you this one but 200 ug is a shaker, with strong weed vaped coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.