View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyway, it would probably be easier to get an illegal synth done in india or bengladesh

Good luck lol.

I guess I wasn't being clear. My point was that Wikipedia and reddit could be incorrect. Not about the analogue act.

Sorry, that post just kind of confused me. I appreciate the sentiment but I also don't have reason to believe they likely are wrong in this case, and that's also why I went out and got the official UN source.

Good luck lol.

Sorry, that post just kind of confused me. I appreciate the sentiment but I also don't have reason to believe they likely are wrong in this case, and that's also why I went out and got the official UN source.
I tried to edit that out of the a-PHIP wiki but someone put it back and I don't feel like arguing. It makes more sense to claim it's an analogue of a-PVP or a-PHP which are schedule I, but not pyrovalerone which is schedule V and therefore not subject to the analogue act.

Last edited:
I tried to edit that out of the a-PHIP wiki but someone put it back and I don't feel like arguing. It makes more sense to claim it's an analogue of a-PVP or a-PHP which are schedule I, but not pyrovalerone which is schedule IV and therefore not subject to the analogue act.

That is odd, though I'm not too surprised people keeping an eye on the Wiki pages don't necessarily understand the relevance of those research chemical interrelationships. They probably think the page is just there for chemists.

That is odd, though I'm not too surprised people keeping an eye on the Wiki pages don't necessarily understand the relevance of those research chemical interrelationships. They probably think the page is just there for chemists.
I just checked the article in question and that claim has been removed. I did try to remove it myself, lol.

Not to be that guy, but isn't price discussion against the rules? Or is that only over at the Nexus?

It varies across areas of the site up to moderator discretion and/or subforum rules. I tend to not care about little mentions in social discussion as I don't feel it hurts anything.

I was tripping on 4-aco-dmt, drinking beer, and smoking herb the other day and my neighbor kept begging me for crack money.

I told her I stayed fucked up all day everyday and it costs nothing, and compared to smoking crack it does. I can't imagine having a serious crack habit.
I never understood crackheads. Like losing your entire bank account during a binge, okay, but devoting your life to that shitty grimey high?

I liked crack on occasion too about 15 years ago but never so much that I had to have it. Fuck that.

Crack is way too expensive for way too short of a high. I would rather toot powder. You may not get as high as you can off a big hit of crack tooting powder but at least it doesn't wear off in 5-10 minutes either.

I don't really fuck with stimulants anymore unless they're triple releasing agents (MDMA, 3-mmc, 4-mmc, etc.)

I liked smoking MDPV because it was like crack with a much longer duration, and was SO much cheaper but I don't even mess with analogues of PV anymore.

Now I NEVER mess with cocaine unless someone offers me a line or a hit. Fuck chasing THAT high. I'm not spending my money like that.

I never got crackheads, no offense tobanyvody. Maybe cuz they never tried lsd or mdma? Like fuck that shit the whole time I'm upset I'm at the ATM for another 200$. (2000$ deep with no rent money) The whole day long. Never done it for more than a day, and haven't in a long time. Less than 30 times in my life, yet I've had Hella bell ringsz

I turn down free coke, even blown away a line like an asshole. After my last binge in Central America recently I hope to never do it again but it's 1000x more soft than crack.

I've only ever snorted cocaine but I honestly can't say it's ever even gotten me high as many times as I've tried, even when others around me seemed to enjoy it. Sometimes I felt slightly more excited than I already was, but that's about it. That turned me off from the idea of smoking it more than anything else ever did, not that anything about it ever really seemed appealing.

I've only ever snorted cocaine but I honestly can't say it's ever even gotten me high as many times as I've tried, even when others around me seemed to enjoy it. Sometimes I felt slightly more excited than I already was, but that's about it. That turned me off from the idea of smoking it more than anything else ever did, not that anything about it ever really seemed appealing.
Was this usa street coke ? Honestly pure coke is more relaxing than stimulating until high doses

Crack is more addictive than IV cocaine IME.

Was this usa street coke ? Honestly pure coke is more relaxing than stimulating until high doses

Sure was. That might have been it because I was always looking to be as stimulated as possible back then and was generally disappointed otherwise.

Crack is more addictive than IV cocaine IME.

That makes sense to me since smoking something gets it to the brain twice as fast as IV. I was always confused as to why IV is often considered the strongest for that very reason, but I assume it's in part due to the 100% bioavailability and no limit from something like lung capacity.

Had a sliver of time off, decided to try smoking O-PCE. Hell of a rush but the nausea was awful, I ended up having a big puke.

I was on the edge of a hole but the fear of puking kept me out of it. All in all quite bland. Like getting hit with a sledge hammer of dissociation, very clinical feeling.

Still managed to have useful time reflecting but fuck I cant see myself taking this again. Atleast its a quick fade smoked!

Sure was. That might have been it because I was always looking to be as stimulated as possible back then and was generally disappointed otherwise.

US street coke is absolute garbage almost always, it usually contains little to no cocaine. it's often mostly levamisole (which metabolizes to aminorex, weirdly). I only get a subtle effect from street coke usually unless I do a lot, and then it's unpleasant. But I have had really good, nearly pure coke a few times and it's a whole different drug, and a really good one. It's stimulating, but also relaxing. Still nothing to ruin your life over IMO but whatever floats your boat. Obviously it has that effect on some people.

Good coke is so damn good. Haven't been able to find it in the US. Central/South America tho.

So it seems cocaine has fallen to the crap street quality of everything else. I have not done any since 1990, but through the late 70's and 80's did quite a bit. The best cocaine I got was from a star rodeo award winner one of the biggest in Houston. He was a big name. We owned a gas station off I:10 in Houston. This dude took me over his house (mansion) the first time. Said it was peruvian flake and wow a nice line just made me feel confident, happy and ready for anything. So for the next year or so this dude would come into our gas stations and tell my brother and I he has a quarter for us, no money needed now and we'd be like oh fuck how can we say no. And yeah, a lot of cocaine was done that year and a half. A lot of times we did not want to but how can you say no when it is right in front of you.

Souththern California also had quality coke from the right people years ago too. Anything less than 70 % was considered total crap. (not 100% sure on the percentage it was but seemed to be close). And of course when I went to Costa Rica the coke was as good as it gets, very cheap too. But those guys did say while they have access to great cocaine they get sick of it. lol

NY can have good coke depends where you get it. But I have spoken to cousins in Greece and the EU when they came to visit and said what we had was way better than anything they can get. It gets stepped on the more stops it makes.

Man back in the 70's way before the Reagan's "Just Say No" Cocaine was all over, in public. Prestigious hip, not hidden and a sign of supposed class. Once the Reagans came it it all went to shit as far as public consumption. But some of you may remember when Johh Belushi and all the old SNL team, it was not even hidden on that show.

Never smoked cocaine. I did however IV a lot of it, by that time heroin was needed for the come down.

Last edited:
US street coke is absolute garbage almost always, it usually contains little to no cocaine. it's often mostly levamisole (which metabolizes to aminorex, weirdly). I only get a subtle effect from street coke usually unless I do a lot, and then it's unpleasant. But I have had really good, nearly pure coke a few times and it's a whole different drug, and a really good one. It's stimulating, but also relaxing. Still nothing to ruin your life over IMO but whatever floats your boat. Obviously it has that effect on some people.

I'll probably just never get good cocaine then, but at least I can hear stories. My parents when they were younger once lived in a house on a grapefruit orchard in California across the property from a couple of guys who were extracting it and shared freely. They say you could just walk over there and find a massive pile of it sitting on the table. Simpler times.

That is really curious about levamisole and aminorex.

So it seems cocaine has fallen to the crap street quality of everything else. I have not done any since 1990, but through the late 70's and 80's did quite a bit. The best cocaine I got was from a star rodeo award winner one of the biggest in Houston. He was a big name. We owned a gas station off I:10 in Houston. This dude took me over his house (mansion) the first time. Said it was peruvian flake and wow a nice line just made me feel confident, happy and ready for anything. So for the next year or so this dude would come into our gas stations and tell my brother and I he has a quarter for us, no money needed now and we'd be like oh fuck how can we say no. And yeah, a lot of cocaine was done that year and a half. A lot of times we did not want to but how can you say no when it is right in front of you.

Souththern California also had quality coke from the right people years ago too. Anything less than 70 % was considered total crap. (not 100% sure on the percentage it was but seemed to be close). And of course when I went to Costa Rica the coke was as good as it gets, very cheap too. But those guys did say while they have access to great cocaine they get sick of it. lol

NY can have good coke depends where you get it. But I have spoken to cousins in Greece and the EU when they came to visit and said what we had was way better than anything they can get. It gets stepped on the more stops it makes.

Man back in the 70's way before the Reagan's "Just Say No" Cocaine was all over, in public. Prestigious hip, not hidden and a sign of supposed class. Once the Reagans came it it all went to shit as far as public consumption. But some of you may remember when Johh Belushi and all the old SNL team, it was not even hidden on that show.

Never smoked cocaine. I did however IV a lot of it, by that time heroin was needed for the come down.
Costa Ricas coke kind of was like half potentcy compared to say guatemala or even Panama or peru IME. I think the more touristy a location the more it will be cut. For example in Managua its looooads better than say little corn island. And all of Costa Rica is a tourist trap. $10 hamburgers?

The stuff in south America was so pure I was able to (stupidly) do like 50 IM shots of it added to ketamine liquid with no issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.