• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost my virginity on acid and meth

Haha hell yeah! I lost my virginity on 3 hits of extremely strong white on white blotter when I was 18 :LOL: After I got to college this girl from high school I had been talking to decided to drive two hours to see me. While she was getting ready and on the way I walked around campus and as I walked past a bus stop I made eye contact with a chill stoney type guy and he struck up a conversion that went kinda like "Dude what's up man! You seem cool, I'm on the way to get acid right now do you want any!?" so of course I ecstatically threw in for 5 of them. I got his number and he eventually became a good friend in our circle and we still keep contact today. At this point I had already ate acid a few times but any time I found some it was like a rare miracle and I jumped on any opportunity. The girl gets to my place finally and we hang out for a bit and I eventually pull out the acid that's burning a hole in my pocket and ask her if she's ever taken any, etc etc. I'm so glad she decided to eat 2 of the 5 I bought because for a second I considered eating them all lmfao. 2 hours after dropping we were ABSOLUTELY SPUN lol. Down the entire hallway I was seeing the carpet rippling like water and when I got into the elevator the shiny silver on all the walls was covered in rainbow bands of light with hieroglyphic symbols/secret language type stuff covering all the walls. Some fucking awesome OEVs everywhere. Eventually I walk around campus to get some weed and once I made it back we smoked and continued to trip for a few hours and we eventually hooked up. Being a virgin having sex on 3 hits of WoW... LOL I don't even clearly remember it, I fucking basically blacked out. One of the most amazing trips of my life! Haha

Last edited:
About to take 30mg of 4-aco-dmt. Dosage is high due to 60mg 2C-C trip three days ago. Idk why but I've been dosing psychs 4-8 times a month for the past two or so months. Boredom I suppose. Being a house husband is getting to me. I should read more.

But today, I will trip, snort some bupe, maybe pop a mg or two of alprazolam should my gut act up, and watch movies. I'm feeling horror today, it is Friday the 13th after all :whistle:

Going to also add 15mgs of 4-HO-MET about one hour after the vial adjusts to room temp, haven't tried this combo yet but I'm sure it will be lush. Going to be a pretty epic night we are going to buy our Christmas Tree and hang the ornaments. This will probably be my last trip for a couple weeks it's time for a tolerance break. Feel the LSD hitting, it's so nice I have a smile from ear to ear.

Last edited:

I'm gonna go see these guys playing live tonight. I haven't taken practically any drugs in a long time, but I'm feeling like taking a little bit of MXE and maybe 4-HO-MET to pair it (since you guys were talking about it, heh). I'm also going to a cool festival with some of my favorite local bands tomorrow and Sunday. I'll probably trip there too.

It will be the first weekend I'll be taking for myself in a very long time, I'm so looking forward to it. It will be a very musical weekend.

Music is our special friend :)

Oh shit, it IS Friday the 13th!
Yep lol. Watched Black Swan earlier (such a powerful film), then A Serious Man (so underrated, love the way the Coen brothers explored uncertainty and how we deal with it with that film). Next is Aliens me thinks. Haven't watched the second Alien film in years.

"Game over man, GAME OVER!"

Do you guys think if I plugged the 4-OH-MiPT I could avoid the nausea im getting from it?

This used to work for me with higher doses of 2C-E like plugged 20mgs was an amazing and profound experience life changing journey. On an oral dose like that which would have probably felt like 40mgs that way I'd have purged on the come up.

I think the one time you vomited and felt nauseous was random at best, just a bad day. You never seem to have any problems with other tryptamines, and 4-HO-MiPT is like the least roughest for me.

It's happened everytime the nausea even from different batches many years apart. But that was the first time I ever threw up but it was also right after I drank a beer and me and alcohol dont mix anymore. I'm Gonna give it a go in a month or to after my tolerance break is over.

Never plugged a Tryptamine before, bet the come up is pretty wild.

Inspired by our discussion about 4-AcO-* vs. 4-HO-* tryptamines, and hydroazuanacaine's recent success with 4-HO-MET, I decided to go for 4-AcO-MET today (~5 mg), and wow, it was absolutely wonderful. This has got to rank right up there with my favorite psychedelics, for sure. ❤ There is really nothing that quite matches 4-*-MET in terms of the sheer vibrancy and immediacy of its sensory enhancement (or hallucinations, at higher doses).

I'm begging to realize psychedelic tolerance doesn't work at all the way I figured from written experiences. On saturday I took 100 ug of ETH-LAD at a festival, and then six hours in I took 5 mg of 4-HO-MET, thinking it would be unnoticeable. It is a small dosage on its own, but on top of the "acute tolerance" from having taken ETH-LAD I thought it would be useless. Still went with it to see what happened, and it noticeably kicked visuals up.

I haven't really experimented much with staggering psychedelic dosages, but I have split lysergamide doses like that, taking a dose and then two hours latter or so a second equal dose. When I did that I always felt the trip was a little bit weaker that if I had taken the full dose all at once. So judging from that, and the "general knowledge" that psychedelics have a fairly strong acute tolerance, I always figured that taking psychedelics while already tripping was a waste of material. Doesn't seem to be the case. Now I'm curious about tripping two days in a row, I've never done that either.

Tripping two days in a row works fine, it will be weaker but it's quite effective, I do it at music festivals regularly. Changing up the class/family (especially phenethylamine to tryptamine, etc) will minimize tolerance build-up as well as the effects of the previous day's tolerance.

You do have to compensate somewhat for acute tolerance, but I still really enjoy staggered dosing. I find that drawing out the come-up can make for a smoother transition into the peak. I also tend to feel more satisfied after long trips. On Saturday I took LSD in a handful of ~5-10 ug increments starting first thing in the morning all the way until early evening. That was super fun.

Inspired by our discussion about 4-AcO-* vs. 4-HO-* tryptamines, and hydroazuanacaine's recent success with 4-HO-MET, I decided to go for 4-AcO-MET today (~5 mg), and wow, it was absolutely wonderful. This has got to rank right up there with my favorite psychedelics, for sure. ❤ There is really nothing that quite matches 4-*-MET in terms of the sheer vibrancy and immediacy of its sensory enhancement (or hallucinations, at higher doses).

Sad I ran out of all of mine. Had a really amazing trip with the last 25mgs of 4-aco-det when I plugged it with 24mgs of mxe earlier this year. Had degraded into black chunks but still worked just fine. It was a true classic spiritual tryptamine journey.

Got some mxe and 2cb planned for a little later today.

Why is it that the minute you hit the peak of a psychedelic trip that your phone starts ringing with actually important shit to deal with? It has happened literally every time I've tripped the past few months. Thank God I've always got some bzds in me when tripping now, helps me deal with weird uncontrollable factors such as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.