• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I surely will do a trip report when I take it ! It's a compound I've fancied for a long time, I'll be taking detailed notes.

Honestly i would probably take it if i had the opportunity. But i would probably do it at a 1/3rd of the average dose you guys are using for the DOPr.

Gonna use L-Arginine throughout the next trip on my "DOx Cocktail" this is how i pretty much need to treat the DOx series. Got that water bottle with like 15mgs DOC and assorted 2C's and a couple Tryptamines. All bag washes besides the DOC. Just gonna take a sip one day and see how it goes.

Has a bunch of Ethanol maybe 30-40% of the solution with the H20. Its probably gonna be quite the ride. Gonna use it in small semi-micro dose amounts. Literally just a small sip early in the morning. The bags didnt have that much powder but a nice coating and i dipped them all in a glass of water. Than poured that in the bottled Vodka amd dumped the remaining 15mgs DOC in solution.

About 2/3rds the bottle is left full but i was blacked out on Benzos when i drank it last and can't remember the effect of this. So im actually gonna add more water and and some Vodka back and fill it up make it even weaker. Use this stuff for when i wanna extra special day.

This is the kind of whacked out ideas i get on Benzos, to make a cocktail like that. You should see the chicken scratch unlegible writing in marker on the bottle. In different colors with the letters. Left on my stove was a Stock Pot full of water carrots and Flour. All different cleaning products scattered throughout the house. Many articles of clothing thrown into garbage cans in the city, fucking benzos.

What a wacky trip that will be, the true Soma =D✨

~Charlie

Last edited:
Yes for DOPr, go for it, 24 hours be prepared, but it's soo special. I'd take at least 5mg, don't underdose, looking forward to your report.
Great drug, I'd tell more but I don't have much time and I'm pretty drunk, let us know :D

The show I was supposed to play got filled in by another band because two of my band members have been moving today and it took them longer than expected. Now I'm super ready to chill and play music but all my friends are too tired! I haven't hung out with friends besides my bandmates in a while and I finally have a night to and people don't want to chill!

Oh wait my friend Mandy just said she wants someone to go see one of my favorite local bands with. Probably gonna do that. I feel kinda bad because I really doubt my girl will want to go and she'd probably like if I hung out with her since I'll be gone from noon tomorrow until Sunday afternoon. But... gotta hang out with friends too. Hmmm... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I'm quite weird, actually. My girl thought I was a normie for a while when she met me... after some time went by she saw the strange truth. :alien:

My mom told me she found me in an egg in the backyard and I hatched from it. She was obviously telling the truth because parents can't lie. I told her I was from Jupiter. It's quite likely true, especially considering everyone knows Jupiterians love their psychedelics.

I know man, you post to internet forum everyday and you were addicted to opiates and use psychedelics or hallucinogens like every other day... and are a huge drug nerd etc
but having any social connections nowadays is normie stuff
:D
I'm so fucking "down and out" nowadays (I checked the dictionary, never heard this expression before) that's it's insane. I feel good when I talk to people though but I haven't really spoke to my rather a large group of friends since the psychosis, don't know what happened there. We have a WhatsApp group where they post like everyday, but I don't or I don't see anyone. But I went to uni the other day this week and met this one student friend I haven't seen in like 2 years and my fucking mouth just wouldn't shut up... lol
And I saw a few girls this summer, which means I'm definitely getting better!

Haha. =D I don't trip every other day though, anymore. That was some 2006-2008 shit. ;) I certainly trip more than most people. Not as much as Charlie though. ;)

I'm glad you're getting better. Sounds like you should make an effort to get out more. I know when I've had periods of not socializing it fucks with my head.

Going to another state to play a show today. I was supposed to play a show in town last night but it got canceled for various reasons, so instead I went out with my friend's girlfriend and saw a band I really like. Ended up staying up til 5:30 hanging with some people, and did some Adderall. Woke up at 9:30. Oops...

I've been feeling less paranoid, so I decided I will take the DOPr tomorrow in the late evening. Excited! Havent really tripped in a long time.

I also want to say I really appreciate having this space. Talking about the seized package with you guys really helped me calm down, and I fondly appreciate your input and answers. Besides my girl, I really have no one in my daily life I could talk to about something like that.

Sitting in work for hours with a worry like that in my head, but not really talking about it with anyone was really getting into my nerves. Seems like its easier to become neurotic with something when you dont talk about it and just ruminate it all day. Sometimes merely saying something out loud makes it lose some of its intensity.

But yeah, it was nice having you guys to vent. I feel significantly less paranoid.

Was considering doing acid last night but due to the long duration I decided to give 2CB a go instead since I had some lying around and have just not gotten around to trying it properly yet. Was an interesting experience. Had me feeling tired but of course couldn’t actually fall asleep while I was tripping out. Watching music videos on YouTube was definitely a lot of fun. The visuals felt kinda “natural” like shrooms, but not as intense and more within my control. Pretty light headspace even as the visuals peaked but with a lot of music appreciation and the visuals were real nice. Certainly seems like it’s ideal for a party drug. Only thing it could do with is more dopamine release so I didn’t keep falling asleep mid-trip haha. Although that could just be my stim tolerant brain’s fault in all fairness.

Any tips for getting the most out of it appreciated, will most certainly give it another go soon, got the powder so have enough for quite a few trips when taken up the nose.

I've been feeling less paranoid, so I decided I will take the DOPr tomorrow in the late evening. Excited! Havent really tripped in a long time.

I also want to say I really appreciate having this space. Talking about the seized package with you guys really helped me calm down, and I fondly appreciate your input and answers. Besides my girl, I really have no one in my daily life I could talk to about something like that.

Sitting in work for hours with a worry like that in my head, but not really talking about it with anyone was really getting into my nerves. Seems like its easier to become neurotic with something when you dont talk about it and just ruminate it all day. Sometimes merely saying something out loud makes it lose some of its intensity.

But yeah, it was nice having you guys to vent. I feel significantly less paranoid.

Yeah man bluelight kept me sane back in 2006-2007 when I was starting to really explore psychs but I couldn’t share it with anyone in my life, my partner disapproved and I was actually hiding it from her and all my friends were talking about me behind my back and planning an intervention because my stories of insane trips made them think I was going off the deep end. I joined bluelight and it finally gave me a community of friends and like minded people to bounce ideas off of, it was hugely instrumental in my development. It’s why I will always love this place, especially PD ❤️

Last night after our show me and my bass player brother from another mother ate some really good LSD and we both had such a wonderful, archetypal, cleansing life affirming experience, it was perfect. I had this really profound moment while we were looking at the moon and being silly as fuck... in all the possible options in all be world, there was NOTHING I would rather be doing in that moment than exactly that. Just played a show, with fam, pursuing passion and making it happen. I realized so profoundly how much my life has changed from 6-7 years ago. Almost every single aspect of my life I regretted then, I felt stuck and lost and unfulfilled and wanted to die. And now I have everything inportant that I desire from my life. It’s beautiful. I’m so lucky. Everything is telling me I am following my true path. It’s all unfolding naturally and getting better and better and deeper and deeper. I hope for everyone to be able to find the same. It’s the only way to withstand the world we live in today. You have to follow your passion and all the great and lovely things in the world come into focus, and you can love yourself and others so much more readily. ???

Just now emerging out of the DOPr trip. Intense stuff. Had a wonderful, very significant and healing experience. This is a serious psychedelic. I have many things to tell, but also some social obligations right now and lots of notes and audiorecordings to go through, so it will take a bit before I have the coherent trip report. I will surely post it soon though. I feel so grateful por the past two days. Thanks a lot ???

Yes me too im glad you had such a great time. Seems like a good drug all the stuff I've heard about it has been real positive. Those long duration psychs are hard for me to pull of lately with six day work weeks. But when i go back to a regular schedule i plan on testing my DOC/phen/tryp Solution when i have two days in a row.

I'm sort of nervous because i have no idea what to expect from this VooDoo Juice. Don't know what i was thinking making it but if i play it safe and cut it more and pour out one shot glass worth it should be sufficient. Don't care if it's just Threshold for 12 hours it will probably give me alot of energy and just make things look extra beautiful. Then i can adjust it from there.

But this won't be for a little while.
Might trip this Friday but im not sure yet.

If i do it might be with 4-HO-MiPT like 15mgs :)

Was considering doing acid last night but due to the long duration I decided to give 2CB a go instead since I had some lying around and have just not gotten around to trying it properly yet. Was an interesting experience. Had me feeling tired but of course couldn’t actually fall asleep while I was tripping out. Watching music videos on YouTube was definitely a lot of fun. The visuals felt kinda “natural” like shrooms, but not as intense and more within my control. Pretty light headspace even as the visuals peaked but with a lot of music appreciation and the visuals were real nice. Certainly seems like it’s ideal for a party drug. Only thing it could do with is more dopamine release so I didn’t keep falling asleep mid-trip haha. Although that could just be my stim tolerant brain’s fault in all fairness.

Any tips for getting the most out of it appreciated, will most certainly give it another go soon, got the powder so have enough for quite a few trips when taken up the nose.
It works great plugged if you are ok with that; the empathy is allot more profound and it hits real quick. Used to always take it and K together and just lay in bed listening to random playlists and albums on youtube then go out into my backyard and vape some dmt under the stars

So I might have gotten a little βOH-2C-B (and it really is a little), was so cheap I just went for it. The only info I found on it is this tripsit sheet. Seems more potent than Bk-2C-B and isn't as long.

Does anyone have any more info on this compound? I never tried bk-2C-B.
It's a very new one but I look forward to being the guinea pig =D

I have some on the way. Going to get it tested along with the BOD I got from the same source.

Status
Not open for further replies.