• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if hyoscyamine would have an adverse reaction with any psychedelics, such as 2C-C, or perhaps AMT?

In therapeutic doses, I don't see why it would. However I would probably avoid AMT. As far as I remember, I think some indigenous tribes utilize tiny doses of tropane alkaloid containing plants in ayahuasca but that is anecdotal and I wouldn't want to fuck around with MAOI activity and tropanes, or even releasers and tropanes, to be safe. AMT is unique dangerous in terms of interactions, among psychedelics. Well, not totally uniquely (I think 2C-T-7 shares some similar concerns), but more dangerous than others.

Just wondering. I take it therapeutically for abdominal pain, don't feel any mental effects from it by any means. But psychs tend to cause pain that would warrant such a treatment.

Somebody gave me a fruity pebbles eice1 krispy treat at work and i ate it. Supposedly has Weed and Shrooms in it tho i doubt the later. Tasted really strongly of Cannabis and im deff High, but its just that. Honestly really hope it is cause i dont wanna mess my tolerance up for tommorow. Will admit i do have the feeling in my belly shrooms give me and im smiling an awful lot, things are very vibrant.....hmmm...

It was Free so is much appreciated, making this last hour of work more entertaining and that's for damn sure :D

Last edited:
Coming up on the 4-HO-MiPT now.

Took about 14-16mgs about 30mins ago, its starting to really hit. Im on the train right now on my way to meet my girl for a night out. We are gonna have some drinks and Crab, this is pretty much our classic date night location.

Should be a nice night :)

Last edited:
Noice. :)

I'm gonna take some 4-FMA tonight at a friend gathering. Should be a good time, I haven't taken anything like that in a while. It's not mine either so it'll just be the one-off time.

It will probably be fun if you dont redose and keep at it you know. Stims always start off great for me and then i just dont know when to quit after that. Have this weird stomach sensation right now that Tryptamines give me sometimes, i wouldn't call in nausea tho. Feel very Euphoric and smiley right now, just pushing past the comeup so it should be smooth sailing from here.

Oh yes I know. =D When I own my own stims it almost always ends negatively because I convince myself "more", but if they're not mine it's not so bad.

Things took a bad turn and the nausea turned into vomiting as me and my girl friend walked into the supermarket. Legit projectile vomit while things got swirly. I had no appetite at dinner and she is just mad cuz i ruined the night out with my Druggie behavior. Once i purged i felt fine and the trip moved forward we got into a big fight and everything she says is true and i do need to sober up for awhile.

So honestly this is probably my last trip for a month or two, i need to stop drinking/stims/benzos and honestly just smoke Weed for awhile and take my Bupe. This is a good Psych but i seem to get this nausea that i dont find present with most other 4 subs.

But i will not stop using this ine all together just in a different manner. In year's past i got an afterglow from this particular drug that helped my depression for months. Thinking that using it in 1-2mg sorta MicroDoses could help with that and my body will handle it better. This whole past week or two have been a real wake-up call, and tonight cemented it home that i have to change and not get high so much.

I'll tell you what im not gonna take no more psychs before date night again. That's what got her thr most upset is that i couldn't keep it togther for this one day. I feel so bad right now, wtf man. I'm grateful for what this trip on 4-HO-MiPT showed me, just have to follow a more healthy path and listen to her better.

The Purge today was pretty Brutal but sometimes you need that. Smoking Weed now has the CEVs looking all Electric candy Land. Just wish i didn't embarrass her by throwing up in front of all those people like that in the parking lot tripping balls, shit got real crazy. Brought home this Mac and Cheese i got and didnt eat. Looks delicious about to try and eat this up and get a decent nights rest i gotta work semi-early tommrow.

Last edited:
Yes i believe it will all be okay if i do this, tripping is a beautiful thing and sometimes i get lost in it and wanna stay too long. But i also have to start integrating all of this I've gone through through lately. I love her so much and will do whatever she asks of me and its really best that way. I'm just gonna goto work tommorow come home clean up the apartment watch some TV smoke Bud and just chill with her.

My favorite way to spend my life is snuggled up next to her. So i couldn't imagine living in this world without her so i have no other choice but this to make. Sniffing some Coke and popping Klonopin isnt worth throwing my life away for and losing the most beautiful woman in my world. And i have been working 6 days a week and when im off id always take a Psych. But im gonna use that time to focus on something involving her completely, I've been taking her for granted.

She is always there for me when im sick and i have to be in the position where i can do the same at whatever time im asked. Drugs will make you get real self absorbed at times. After i dry out for awhile im gonna feel amazing and she will see it and things will be wonderful. Hoping to wakeup with that Glow i remember, give my girl some space and let her reach out to me when she is ready tommorow.

Last weekend I got together with one of my few close friends who I trip with and I decided to take 24mg of 4-HO-MET while he took 2 hits of acid. Before we dosed we went to Walmart so my friend could buy Borderlands 3 and while we were in town we ate at a chinese buffet. I should have known better than eating beforehand but I hadn't ate anything all day and was hungry (and baked) as hell. I got to a ++ but the 4-HO-MET never quite hit how I hoped it would. After 2 hours I took a hit of acid to see if it would make the rest of the trip more interesting but it really didn't change much. Prolly the food and tolerance already in effect. We watched Terminator 1 and 2 which were so fucking badass! My first time seeing them lol

I'm considering tripping again this weekend, maybe 25mg of 4-ACO-EPT.

Charlie, I hope you and your girl find some peace. Drugs are fun, but they don't compare to love. As I know you know.

I went to a friend gathering tonight. We played poker and I lost but I don't curr because it was fun. At the end my friend and I were talking about other life in the universe and then my uber driver and I continued the same conversation which was cool. I took some 4-FMA earlier which was super fun. Feeling great but just took some etizolm on account of the need to sleep. Trying to buy a car tomorrow so hopefully I can get my license back on Tuesday finally. Can't wait... it's been too long.

Now that my gut pain is in check, I'm trying to figure out if I'm ready to trip again. Doctor said I have nothing physically wrong and my pain is a manifestation of anxiety/diet choices. I've been working on both and reached a point I feel alright 90% of the time now.

Psychs always cause me gut distress in some way though, so I'm beginning to wonder if tripping will cause severe pain, or if perhaps in combination with low dose BZDs, I can trip worry free again.

I want to start by taking about 100ug of 1A-LSD but I only have it in powder right now, so I might opt for 2C-C for ease of use and known dose range in regards to overpowering downers.

Hmmmm...

My girl told me to get ready to make a baby when i get home from work. So i think im forgiven at this point which is a good. Looking forward to a bright future with her. Also feel that pleasant glow i was speaking of yesterday.

Life is Good :)

I traded my buddy (bass player in my band, my new favorite tripping buddy) 40mg of my 5-MeO-DMT I recently got for some 35x salvia extract this morning. He texted me like 2 hours later and said he couldn't possibly express his gratitude for facilitating the experience, that it was one of the most beautiful and healing experiences he's ever had and he really needed it and it helped him get past some of the trauma from a recent really bad relationship. Made my fucking day. <3

Also I am 99% sure I found a car, it's a used 2004 Honda CR-V, 120k miles, 5 speed manual (YES! I mean 6 speed is better but the manual options are quite limited around here), all wheel drive. Under $6k, I'm gonna try to get him down to 5500. Buy half of it in cash and get a really small auto loan for the rest. Gonna buy it tomorrow unless I decide not to. The Carfax report checks out, also the place offers free oil changes 3 times a year for life, and if any repairs are needed in the first 2 years, he charges materials at cost and half cost for labor. Plus I just got a really good feeling from the guy. I really wanted AWD since I live in the mountains, and it has enough space to fit all the band gear for one of my bands in it comfortably, which is huge as right now we need to use 2 vehicles. I'm pretty excited, that means Tuesday I can get the ignition interlock installed and get my license back. :) :)

Wow Charlie that's intense! Make sure you get your shit under control, that's a huge commitment. But it sure is fun to try to make them.

Man that's great about the 5-MeO-DMT (also about the car =D, and the baby of course Charlie ;) )
I've tried it once insufflated 12mg but it was too weird to me to make any use of the state I was in at the time. I should try it again but smoking it for sure then, it was already very intense the first time but it came all so fast and I didn't know how to handle it all.

I'm really fucking excited about DOI and DOB blotters I've got, these are drugs nobody really takes anymore but man did people have some epic experiences on them back in the day ( ;) ) I'm making time this weekend for it.

Also I'm on the verge of finally finishing my DOiP report, it's been a journey, I hate how I write things and of course my notes suck so I give up the whole report on every fucking sentence while I should really just write what I think off but it's just too hard for me. Don't want to rush you too mr @Img_9999 but you're killing us all here by not telling us about your amazing DOPr trip ;) be good man but also be sure to be telling us all about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.