• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice man, strange how tolerance doesn't catch up to you, lucky guy I guess ;)
I love 4-AcO-DMT in all dosages, but at +50mg is where it really shines imo. I absolutely love the way it makes my brain feel when peaking, multiple thought streams going 200 miles an hour. Both mushrooms & psilacetin also have this very smooth and euphoric comedown which makes me very sociable.. Did I mention I love it yet? =D

I also truly enjoy the social plateau/comedown, it's identical with 4-HO-DMT and 4-AcO-DMT, it makes me feel funny and euphoric and sociable and grateful for life. However for me, 4-AcO-DMT feels a lot different from 4-HO-DMT (or mushrooms, I've done both and mushrooms are yet again different) during the come-up and peak, 4-AcO-DMT feels just like a slow oral smoked DMT if that makes sense. makes me feel kinda out of sorts, like I can't actually do or think anything, it's weird. DMT is the same way but it happens in a flash. I've never been able to break through on DMT for the same reason, it's strange, I hit this wall of mental noise and bounce off and it just feels like a really intense buzz and feels like it lasts exactly as long as it really does. I have no idea why but in all the times I've tried I've never broken through and it's always a little uncomfortable and 4-AcO-DMT feels the same way (but 4-HO-DMT does not). The best smoked DMT experience I've ever had was when I smoked 10mg and stood on my porch and every sound in the world converged into this endlessly growing rhythm, while all the leaves turned into jewels, but I was still 100% present and aware of where I was and able to stand and such.

Nice man, strange how tolerance doesn't catch up to you, lucky guy I guess ;)
I love 4-AcO-DMT in all dosages, but at +50mg is where it really shines imo. I absolutely love the way it makes my brain feel when peaking, multiple thought streams going 200 miles an hour. Both mushrooms & psilacetin also have this very smooth and euphoric comedown which makes me very sociable.. Did I mention I love it yet? =D

I'm really curious as to what 4-AcO-DMT will be like in dosages that high. The most I ever went up was 40mgs and that was pretty powerful it's been so many years. The last time id bought some I had 250mgs which I picked up alongside 250mgs of 4-HO-MPT when it was first synthed for the RC scene. I'd talked about the later in it's early thread under the pseudonym Carver Slice.

But the only time I ever took 4-AcO-DMT by itself was with Laika one nite when we came over which was an excellent time. I actually gave him a little more than me that night because I was already tripping when he got there and he was so excited. He also held it under his tongue and while peaking commented about the walls of the entire room becoming covered in eyes. I remember showing him this Chilita Violenta album which he loved.

I remember burning through that bag extremely quick, in a matter of weeks. Think that the other combos we're with 2C-I and MXE, it was so long ago it's hard to remember and so much drugginess since. But the time I took 40mgs 4-AcO-DMT and 20mgs 4-HO-MPT and smoked JWH-253 near the peak was amazing. One of the most powerful drug experiences I've had period. The peak was beyond intense, I feel to my knees the entire area I was brought "hyperspace" strobed all colors with intricate geometric patterns moving incredibly fast. A multiarmed woman/entity floated above me in the lotus position with a powerful light illuminating from her being.

So so intense, the flood of information and the sheer awe see she left me in of her majesty was mind blowing. It took so long to come down. When I finally did find myself back in the living room everything I touched fell apart into strands of gloop as it melted into the floor, this reality is an illusion.

I was terrified and wish I could go back even if it wasn't real. This went on for an hour after the peak while I was caught in a timeloop being recycled ever thirty seconds. It's one of the only times I've ever aborted a psychedelic trip, when I swallowed 10mgs of Rispredone. I woke up in the next morning in shock, wtf just happened...

Last edited:
Hey guys, well, it's Bicycle Day, but I have to work and it's all super rainy which makes me feel anxious, so I'm not gonna trip. However I'm smoking CBD nugs with a bit of regular nugs mixed in (my new favorite), and tomorrow I'm going to see Keller Williams for free with a couple of friends so I think I'll trip then instead. :) Kinda tempted to try BOD for the first time but common sense would dictate to not try a new drug for the first time in public so I probably will stick with something known. Maybe mescaline now that I have it :)

I love Keller Williams.

Mescaline sounds like a good choice. Start dosing it before you leave so you'll arrive at the show during the peak. The duration of that one makes it perfect for outdoor activities. It lasts almost every hour of the waking day for me. But unlike with DOC i dont have any issue with falling asleep at nite. Glad to hear Keller is still out there doing shows, i was real big on his music in high school.

Selfishly wish you would take the BOD, lol.
Really wanna hear what you think about it.

But yeah its best to take things at home for the first time IMO as well :)

Or at least on a hike or something, not in the midst of a crowd of people. Also I have 3 times in the last 2 weeks, it would be best for me to take a little tolerance break before trialing a new thing I plan to write about.

Mescaline does last all day and the glow seems to stick with you. Only thing is it does make it hard to sleep for me, not as hard as DOC but still. Ever since I hit about age 32, psychedelics keep me up for a LONG time. Well after their main effects end. I was up for like 12 hours last time I took 5-MeO-MiPT, it was crazy. Last time I took DOC and didn't have etizolam I was up most of the NEXT night and I took it in the morning and I only took 2mg. I wasn't still tripping at all except in the morning after the first sleepless night, I just couldn't sleep. I do have etizolam again now though which is nice, it makes it possible to sleep at the end of any drug.

If i dont sleep by morning im ALWAYS up for the whole next day. I'm not a napper and can only sleep when it is dark outside. When i used to dose in the evening and spend the night tripping i pretty much knew i was going in for the long haul. I'd usually spend the next day smoking pot and riding the wavelengths. But that nite i would sleep like a bear for 10 hours at least.

Whenever i take Mescaline i start eating it at 10 or 11am and usually fall asleep around 1 or 2 in the morning. My days of nite tripping are over for me pretty much. I actually really enjoy taking psychedelics on a empty stomach or close to it early in the day. Usually drinking tea and eating toast/fruit.

But i its a short acting Trtptamine i will occasionally take it around 5 and be down around midnight. If the BOD doesnt have much bodyload and the stimulation isn't overwhelming I'll more than likely be getting some. Like how phenethylamines last for a lifetime. Perfect things to have in the collection. Would like to dose that on the lower side in the AM and spend the day out in nature much like yourself.

Yeah I'm thinking I'll dose BOD at 15-20mg one day when I plan to be outdoors all afternoon in nature. After an allergy test.

I woke up with awful sciatica pain today out of nowhere, really bad. I smoked a bowl of CBD nugs and now it feels basically fine. yay medicinal cannabis! :)

Its such a blessing isn't it.

Just ate 15mgs of Amphetamine but also took 500mgs of L-Arginine to keep my bloodpressure low and prevent the vasoconstriction. Going to take the same combination in a few hours when I redose. Only got 3 hours of sleep and ended up calling outta work for the first time ever. I have a perfect track record so it's all good.

Really feel like the L-Arginine is gonna work because the last time I took it I felt a definite drop in my bloodpressure when I was testing the stuff out. This isnt something i would ever make a habit out of but I haven't taken a stimulant in 6 months at least.

Spending the day at the library with my girl so she can study for her finals. She is going for her doctorate right now. Really smart girl, I'm a lucky guy. I'm just gonna tweak out and play my Nintendo Switch, good times.

*work liked a charm the Amphetamine feels so smooth. mixes with the 8mgs Buprenorphine to create a subtle steady euphoria. going to take another 15mgs again with 500mgs of L-arginine in a few minutes raise the pleasure. my thought process is so sharp and clear, very enjoyable*

✨❤ Peace and Love ✨

Last edited:
fuck it this is the one I was looking for sorry too high to remove spam

Just 35 grams of dried San Pedro..

Should be a he'll of a ride, the Methadone and hydroxyzine will deff dull it down when I'm having some beers and what not;

Nice, I've had 28 grams before (years ago) and it was pretty strong. I've never gotten to a visionary dose of mescaline before but I hope to perhaps this summer. :)

Had a really nice trip yesterday was somewhat visual during the peak but was more empathogenic in nature like I was on a Light dose of MDMA but without any synthetic feel. Just ordered so Phenibut FAA which I thought you would appreciate hearing Xorky cause I share your love for the compound. Just that the regular kind was giving me so much heartburn I had to get rid of it. Hopefully this resolves the issue if used very infrequently.

Also picked up some Adrafinil which I have never sampled before and I'm pretty excited about giving a whirl. Mainly to use on days off when I want to spend them reading. Wanna see if my girlfriend would like using it as alternative to Adderall for her college studies. Have some Soma on the way that I'm going to be using as an alcohol substitute, love that stuff. It's literally one of my favorite downers.

Ended up getting a cold from me drinking alcohol for the last few days. Gonna double my medicinal mushrooms dose and try and fight it off asap. Ended up having my Methadone dose raised to 50mgs a day early which was a pleasant surprise. Just swallowed 100mgs Hydroxyzine with ot so I should have a nice fuzzy day. Having them being it to 60mgs Friday morning and a raise at the right until I hit 160mgs. Mizong that with one or two 500mg Soma pills will be epic.

More great news is I got another job which is closer to home and pays the same. Didn't quit the one I have yet because tommrow will be a trial day ans if I don't like ir I will stay at the restaurant I work out now. Lots of good things happening, not to mention the 4-AcO-DMT and the 4-HO-MET. What a kick ads week this has been.

Oh man, Soma is nice, I've had it before. I tried 2m2b as an alcohol substitute but... nope. Phenibut or gabapentin are great alcohol substitutes but given I've had to withdraw from phenibut multiple times, I have to keep to dosing it infrequently, and gabapentin too since they share one of their mechanisms of action.

I assume you mean 4-AcO-DMT, not 3-AcO-DMT, right? If it was 3-AcO-DMT for real I'd be really excited to find out anything about it. :)

Yeah it was a typo.

Soma is literally one of my favorite drugs ever but it builds the most rapid tolerance to the euphoria in anything ive come across. The first day is AMAZING and the next day half as good and so on. The key is only taking it on or two per week, then 5 in a row off. Cycling this drug is 100% necessary.

Instead of getting drunk on my day off when I go out to eat with my girlfriend I'll pop a couple om the way out of the door. So excited to get that one you have no idea. It's going to be the best. Only getting a couple blister packs but after it shows up in gonna get a lot more of them when I have the coupon. Might as well conserve some cash when I have all this going on, got some big plans my friends :)

Still have like ~5mgs of 4-ho-met; not much would prob go nice plugged with some 2c-b. Only had 4-ho-met 1 other time but did 4-ho-det and and 4-aco-det a good amount of times. 4-ho-det is def one of my top favorite psyches. Such a smooth positive trip. I really wish I had more tryptamines than just that. I can get mushrooms but they can be a bit chaotic at times for me and I haven't tripped in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.