• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Euphoric Rambles for Swirling Souls

true or false

1.4 butanediol, alcohol, etizolam are a good combination.

contradiction. it feels good, but can be quite unsafe.

unless, it feels unsafe, but can be quite good.

I found that drinking alcohol with G / 1,4bdo / GBL can be nice when done with great care and plenty of previous experience, but only really when it is not hard liquor and the alcohol is pretty much titrated after the G and never taken the other way round.
Adding any other CNS depressants seems greedy to me and a bad plan. Just too many factors and unpredictability then including impairing of your already disinhibited judgment, and too big a jump when taking doses instead of sips.
Avoid nauseous stupors at all cost.
:)

I found that drinking alcohol with G / 1,4bdo / GBL can be nice when done with great care and plenty of previous experience, but only really when it is not hard liquor and the alcohol is pretty much titrated after the G and never taken the other way round.
Adding any other CNS depressants seems greedy to me and a bad plan. Just too many factors and unpredictability then including impairing of your already disinhibited judgment, and too big a jump when taking doses instead of sips.
Avoid nauseous stupors at all cost.
:)

This 1.4 is weird. I haven't taken more than 1.8mL at a time (4mL/night tops), it's hard to find a good spot.

Having anything in the stomach seems to delay/kill effects greatly. Not diluting with water feels like the 1.4 is burning a hole in my stomach. Not good I think?
Plus the fact that it is metabolizes in the liver VS stomach for GHB makes me not want more. I refuse to import ghb/gbl/1.4etc. Too much liquid or powder and it's all personal. If I'm goin down for importing 100+ grams I'm at least gonna be making some money fuck that. 1.4 and GHB are available at pretty much the same price otherwise so I think I'll be trying GHB next.

It's like I feel nothing (or at least think I do), then the next 1.5mL has my vision blurring and I feel like I am nodding out. Kinda fun.

Then yesterday I have a six pack of beer and two 1.2mL doses spread about 2 hours apart and it's like nada. I thought I would have been passed the fuck out, but I was up til 5am and couldn't sleep.

In other social tripping news. Hopefully I am hiking/camping this weekend. I'm torn between trying the 1 ald-52 sample tab I bought months ago or maybe 70mg escaline plugged. Decisions decisions.

Last edited:
This weekend I went to one of my favorite hiking places around my city, it's a two day journey where you can get pretty close to a glacier. It's an incredibly gorgeous place. I tripped for the first time with one of my most important friends, who is currently living abroad but came for the summer to visit. Since it was his first time tripping we split half a 125 ug ALD-52 tab. Oddly enough I was tripping harder than him haha, guess that goes to show how individual variations play a role. I was a little bit bummed for not giving him a full tab, but then again we would have to hike back while tripping so it was better being cautious, if he ended up being too sensitive it would have been a stupid situation to put us into.

Nevertheless we had lot's of fun, and the place is soooo beautiful it makes you emotional just by itself. We made music with stones and read poetry, awesome times.

I started feeling a little bit sad after the comedown, though, my emotional life hasn't been at it's best lately. Confused about a lot of stuff, many decisions to make. Been feeling a little bit nervous ever since. Guess it's the first time ever I consciously ignored the "set/setting" rule and got caught off guard. I was expecting to just have a fun time, but during the come-down I felt all introspective because of thing's that had me worried, so I was quiet during most of our way down the mountain.

After all this trips it still amazes me how psychedelics can confront you with your visceral emotions to the point of bringing them to the front of your mental process, forcing you to deal with some stuff you may be trying to deny or postpone. Psychedelics surely are powerful tools.

Last edited:
Yep doing psyches on a whim or thinking you've got your shit together enough to handle a casual trip, can usually end up with 'oh wait, I'm not as mentally well as I thought I was / tricked myself into believing' but then again, when are you ever, life is a constant battle, emotions are a constant, which is why it helps to try and be mindful at all times.

You can't really bullshit yourself on psychedelics, which is why I love them, and why most people are terrified of 'bad trips' - it's just confronting what you've been pushing to the back of your mind most of the time.

Glad to hear you're in one piece one though <3

Totally agreed, "bad trips" happen when someone is confronted with something difficult and instead of confronting it and dealing with it, they try to repress it and deny it, leading, often, to emotional calamity and lingering PTSD. I've said in a bunch of bad trip advice threads, it's all about how you frame the experience... it's a matter of perspective.

I had a very difficult trip on 125ug of ALD-52 and 3-MeO-PCP when I took it at a totally inappropriate time and was confronted with having to socialize with a band I just met. It was pretty overwhelming and terrifying for a while. Fortunately I've been through many such situations, and I dealt with it and the trip became wonderful later on, and I learned (or rather allowed myself to acknowledge) that I was using the drugs in an inappropriate way and that I shouldn't do that. The result was another slight increase in my level of oversight over my actions.

This 1.4 is weird. I haven't taken more than 1.8mL at a time (4mL/night tops), it's hard to find a good spot.

Having anything in the stomach seems to delay/kill effects greatly. Not diluting with water feels like the 1.4 is burning a hole in my stomach. Not good I think?
Plus the fact that it is metabolizes in the liver VS stomach for GHB makes me not want more. I refuse to import ghb/gbl/1.4etc. Too much liquid or powder and it's all personal. If I'm goin down for importing 100+ grams I'm at least gonna be making some money fuck that. 1.4 and GHB are available at pretty much the same price otherwise so I think I'll be trying GHB next.

It's like I feel nothing (or at least think I do), then the next 1.5mL has my vision blurring and I feel like I am nodding out. Kinda fun.

Then yesterday I have a six pack of beer and two 1.2mL doses spread about 2 hours apart and it's like nada. I thought I would have been passed the fuck out, but I was up til 5am and couldn't sleep.

In other social tripping news. Hopefully I am hiking/camping this weekend. I'm torn between trying the 1 ald-52 sample tab I bought months ago or maybe 70mg escaline plugged. Decisions decisions.

I don't like 1,4b... some people say it's just like GHB, and in theory it should be, more or less. I haven't tried GHB but for me the effects of 1,4b couldn't possibly be like it... I never felt any euphoria, just a sloppy, dirty drunk-like feeling with a clearer head.

This weekend I went to one of my favorite hiking places around my city, it's a two day journey where you can get pretty close to a glacier. It's an incredibly gorgeous place. I tripped for the first time with one of my most important friends, who is currently living abroad but came for the summer to visit. Since it was his first time tripping we split half a 125 ug ALD-52 tab. Oddly enough I was tripping harder than him haha, guess that goes to show how individual variations play a role. I was a little bit bummed for not giving him a full tab, but then again we would have to hike back while tripping so it was better being cautious, if he ended up being too sensitive it would have been a stupid situation to put us into.

Nevertheless we had lot's of fun, and the place is soooo beautiful it makes you emotional just by itself. We made music with stones and read poetry, awesome times.

Sounds like an awesome trip. I'd love to have a mild psychedelic trip high in the mountains like that. I've had lots of outdoor trips, but never up high in the alpine or glacier altitude. ALD-52/LSD seems like the perfect match.

Yeah, it was awesome, and the trail is sooo beautiful, one of my favorite places. The colored stones make you feel like you are in another planet... specially under the influence of a psychedelic :p

Here are some pics:

http://imgur.com/a/Lannb

Glad to hear you're in one piece one though

Thanks ! < 3

It actually was a much needed emotional shake.
The uneasiness I'm feeling after the trip has pushed me to make
some difficult but necessary decisions I had been avoiding.

Last edited:
Oh wow, how beautiful! Where is that? It looks prehistoric to me. Huge.

Ah, nice. I was gonna say, those mountains look totally unfamiliar. Beautiful. :)

I got this mebroqualone for really cheap a while back. At first I thought it was virtually inactive. I smoked it, found the effect kinda dirty and unpleasant though my friend liked it. I tried sublingual up to 75mg, didn't get much. But now I've discovered that snorting ~25mg increments every so often results in a nice, fuzzy, warm, drowsy state. Great for getting sleepy, and also if I'm feeling overstimulated or a bit anxious it will put me in a nice warm blanket sort of place. Pretty handy to have on hand. Not bad. No significant euphoria, no wolf of wall street sort of things, but nice nonetheless. 2 doses like this separated by maybe 30 minutes will get me feeling a little loose and comfortable, and adding 1 or 2 more will make me sleepy. No real negative side effects or hangover either.

Indeed. :) Have around 6 grams of it so I'm glad it turned out to have some sort of use.

I'm gonna have a bunch of cheap 4-EMC again soon... last time I used it way too much, but damn that stuff is nice. I'll have to share liberally. Also have some pentylone coming because it was too cheap to refuse. Plus proscaline and 3C-P. However, the escaline from the same source turned out, in CG/MS analysis, to be hugeluy impure with unknown peaks indicating unknown substances. Wondering if the proscaline will be the same. The 3C-E from this source is good though so hopefully the 3C-P will be too. I only got this stuff because like 3 months ago I ordered a bunch of stuff including TMA-2 and 6, MEM, PiPT, etc, and the source after 3 months still says they're in production. Since I now doubt the quality of stuff from them, I didn't think it was worth waiting for who knows how much longer so I changed my order. I already know the 4-EMC is good so what the hell...

Last time I'll use that vendor though probably. I shouldn't be ordering massive quantities of cheap empathogens, even if they're quality and oh so nice... I only used them in the first place to try to get some really obscure stuff I saw available. The 4-EMC was an add-on.

You know that feeling when your body and mind feel so right, balanced, almost to the point of boredom but ultimately buzzing and satisfied with the vibe? Yeah, that when I feel I am ready for a good hard trip and get the most out of it. Manifest!

A wee hint of 3meopcp to start a gentle Saturday. What will happen next?

I am here to tell you that you all survive yesterdays asteroid strike.