• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-MMC is definetly a compulsive one, the first time I snorted two lines I felt pure bliss. I just laid back on my bed and swam in the euphoria. Rubbing my hands up and down my thighs embracing the increased tactile sensations. The first redose held onto the same empathogenic qualities but after that it was straight stimulation. Regret never trying it orally.

Once that batch ran out and I moved onto the next I was using it IV all the time as a coke replacement with my heroin. Such a waste, probably went through 25 grams in that manner back in that summer. Think that was around 2014 or so, not a bad drug by any means but I'm sure it didn't do my blood pressure situation any favors.

I'd prefer to have 4-MEC back in that era though honestly but it was sadly banned. One of my vendors had 10 grams of that one for hella cheap and I ended up passing up on it for some AH-7921 or MT-45. What a dumbass I was, id had some fun with the former but the later was complete trash.

Last edited:
I never tried 4-MEC, but I got 50 grams of 4-EMC once and I loved that stuff... one of the few cathinones with no crash, no stimulation really at all, just pure euphoria, kinda mongy in a good way. I could fall asleep on it if I wanted. Great stuff.

Methylone is my favorite though, loved that stuff a lot, but it's disappeared entirely.

I just got a call from the vet, my cat has mammary tract cancer. The vet said it's almost impossible that it hasn't at least slightly metastasized already. I either need to just let it run its course and she'll probably be gone in a few months, or go to a cat oncologist and get an expensive and invasive surgery, and then chemo which will require regular hospital stays and will be really hard on her but would extend her life. I have cat insurance with a $1000 deductible for any given condition, I've spent $200 so far on this so the next $800 I'd have to pay and then after that the insurance would pay. So it makes it more doable. But the vet said the prognosis is probably not great.

But I'm gutted... :( She's 14, but I'm not ready for this. She's also having digestive issues we can't figure out. I really can't afford to spend more money right now but I don't know if I can live with myself if I don't try to save her. I already feel terrible that I waited months before taking her in after first feeling a strange lump.

Ohh man im sorry to hear this :(

Your going to have to think long and hard about what choice you want to make. Dis the vet say that she is in pain? I mean it's good that you have this insurance and they will pay for it after the deductable. We have had a hard year with our pets and ended up paying thousands of dollars out of pocket.

We are so attached much like yourself that we couldn't help but do everything possible. Your cat is 14 years old and I'm sure she is grateful for having someone like you to provide such a loving life. Just be there for her right now and think on the next step you make.

Again I'm so sorry this is happening bud, the transition from this life to the next is the hardest part of our journey. For all creatures that exist on this plane.

We are here for you ❤

Thanks man. ❤

She isn't showing signs of feeling sick. She does have a problem digesting food and has for some time, she has frequent and goopy poops that smell really bad and she eats constantly, she weighs half as much as my other cat and eats almost twice as much. It basically goes right through her but her weight is slightly under normal, but stable. So some other health troubles, maybe related. She seems happy for now. I worry that she won't recover well from the surgery, or even moreso than that, that she will be sick and miserable because of chemo.

3-MMC is definetly a compulsive one, the first time I snorted two lines I felt pure bliss. I just laid back on my bed and swam in the euphoria. Rubbing my hands up and down my thighs embracing the increased tactile sensations. The first redose held onto the same empathogenic qualities but after that it was straight stimulation. Regret never trying it orally.

Once that batch ran out and I moved onto the next I was using it IV all the time as a coke replacement with my heroin. Such a waste, probably went through 25 grams in that manner back in that summer. Think that was around 2014 or so, not a bad drug by any means but I'm sure it didn't do my blood pressure situation any favors.

I'd prefer to have 4-MEC back in that era though honestly but it was sadly banned. One of my vendors had 10 grams of that one for hella cheap and I ended up passing up on it for some AH-7921 or MT-45. What a dumbass I was, id had some fun with the former but the later was complete trash.
What is methylone like compared to mdma/mda. I got nice looking crystals that I got for free been holding on to for a long time but never done it. Had some dw mda(miss that stuff so much) at the time to do for when I was in the mood for something like that so I never got around to trying it. Plus heard mixed things about it and was worried it'd take too much out of me. Never even tried any of those "mdma like" rcs like cathiones. Kinda glad I quit coke before that blew up; otherwise prob would of tried shit like mdpv and crap which is the last thing I'd need. Yea MT-45 was a weird drug; felt like a mix of coke, mxe, and oxy. Shit burned worse than any 2c when I snorted it. Glad I only did it once. I read in some old thread this girl said her hair was falling out after she started using it allot.

Methylone is like cocaine mixed with MDMA. I find it quite empathogenic but also a lot more stimulating. To be honest methylone is better than most of the shit MDMA you can find these days, but not as good as real, pure MDMA. Methylone is FAR more compulsive, so it's hard to avoid redosing. it's more of a rush of euphoria than it is an opening of the heart. However I have had some beautiful experiences on methylone. I've found that whenever I've taken a solid first dose and then either no redose or one redose, I've had a great roll, come down painlessly, and felt fine the next day (substantially less hangover than MDMA). However if I redose a bunch then I get all cracked out and have a hangover and side effects.

Eh, could be better but could definitely be worse :) I think the doof I'm going to next month will be a good chance to unwind, haven't really done much in the way of leisure lately. Excited to finally have an appropriate opportunity to try DOC

Looks like I was last here on BL late 2017, so I'm still working and living in the same places. Nothing much changes haha. Some good little p.subaeruginosa popping up around work lately, but methinks not enough rain to get much of a season :(

I always thought that doof was such a funny word. =D They're crazy parties in the bush right? Are they like music festivals? Or more like just hanging out?

Imagine a multi-day rave on a rural property full of hippies and 'free spirits' tripping out to mostly psytrance playing at multiple stages, with bonfires and plenty of crazy colourful shit through the night, and the freedom to blaze up with your mates outside your tent not a stones throw away from the action.

And it's dead set less than 30 min drive from my place hahaha

Me and my girl just got our tickets for Electric Zoo later in the year. Contemplating us either taking 4-HO-MET the moment before we walk in. Or dosing DOC early in the morning so we can arrive during the platue. Thinking about the later because of the energy and the fact that it will last all day.

Maybe I will attempt to combine my 2.5mg DOC dose with a 20mg 4-AcO-MiPT booster as I enter. Don't think my girl would be down for double dipping but I sure as hell will. Another thought would be an LSD and 4-AcO-DMT combo following a similar pattern. The acid in the morning as we leave and AcO as I get there.

Decisions...decisions...
This festival will be an amazing adventure ?✨

Speaking of novel stims: which have you guys tried that feel close to methamphetamine? My experience with stims is limited to the classics (amphetamine/cocaine) and I don't really care for the class as a whole. I'm just curious to how the ones going around now compare to the common/popular ones. Are any of them less neurotoxic than the classics? I figure they must be decent since I see so much discussion about them even from people I wouldn't expect to enjoy them.

I'm firmly in the downer club when it comes to DOCs.

What is methylone like compared to mdma/mda.

Cocaine + MDMA is a good description for it. It's less lovely-dovey than MDMA but feels more like MDMA than it does cocaine. It doesn't last as long as MDMA and feels a bit more fiendish. It's easier to talk yourself into the re-dosing because it doesn't have the negative effects of over doing MDMA (it feels safer to binge on). It's a lot of fun and the main complaint about it was the fact that it was being sold widely as MDMA for so long.

PD Social has been bumpin' today. :) Actually the whole forum.

Imagine a multi-day rave on a rural property full of hippies and 'free spirits' tripping out to mostly psytrance playing at multiple stages, with bonfires and plenty of crazy colourful shit through the night, and the freedom to blaze up with your mates outside your tent not a stones throw away from the action.

And it's dead set less than 30 min drive from my place hahaha

Yep, sounds like my kinda thing. :) Enjoy!

Speaking of novel stims: which have you guys tried that feel the close to methamphetamine? My experience with stims is limited to the classics (amphetamine/cocaine) and I don't really care for the class as a whole. I'm just curious to how the ones going around now compare to the common/popular ones. Are any of them less neurotoxic than the classics? I figure they must be decent since I see so much discussion about them even from people I wouldn't expect to enjoy them.

Well, I hear 4-FMA is kinda similar to meth, I'm gonna be trying it soon. I really like 4-FA a lot, it's very rolly/serotonergic but has a decent dopamine amount too. Some people really like 3-FPM, personally I don't find it that recreational but it's super smooth and functional.

3-FPM would be more of a study/work substance then? I might have to try some of these at some point. I've taken speed before for work purposes but it always leaves me with horrible insomnia and I end up in that horrible cycle of not sleeping and taking more of it the next morning. I don't see how people use stims without downers.

Yeah but some people say it's very recreational at high doses or vaped. Personally I dosed it pretty high and found it to be more or less the same as lower dosed. It doesn't last real long compared to many, and there are very few if any side effects, and it produces a nice mood and motivation/focus. So yeah a work/study sort of thing.

I generally really prefer a downer on stims, GHB is the best one I ever combined with stims, and phenibut is also really good. Alcohol is my go-to but produces some gnarly hangovers. benzos are great for stim combos too but it's easy to get carried away and lose some memory/self-control.

I just got a call from the vet, my cat has mammary tract cancer. The vet said it's almost impossible that it hasn't at least slightly metastasized already. I either need to just let it run its course and she'll probably be gone in a few months, or go to a cat oncologist and get an expensive and invasive surgery, and then chemo which will require regular hospital stays and will be really hard on her but would extend her life. I have cat insurance with a $1000 deductible for any given condition, I've spent $200 so far on this so the next $800 I'd have to pay and then after that the insurance would pay. So it makes it more doable. But the vet said the prognosis is probably not great.

But I'm gutted... :( She's 14, but I'm not ready for this. She's also having digestive issues we can't figure out. I really can't afford to spend more money right now but I don't know if I can live with myself if I don't try to save her. I already feel terrible that I waited months before taking her in after first feeling a strange lump.

Hi Shadowmeister, this is very sad news for you on top of all your other trials. :hug: I've been thinking about this all day. If I can just say, these vets just view you as a business opportunity, as nice as some of them are, they know the psychology of their trade, and they rely on animal lovers to put food on their table. As long as the cat isn't in pain I wouldn't go down the chemo route. It's ok to do it to a human as we understand that the unpleasantness of chemo is required, and can see the light at the end of the tunnel but a cat will just wonder why this shit keeps happening to them and what the hell are you doing taking them from home to have it done to them.

At 14 yo she is a senior cat and is coming to the end of her life. I mean you know her best, but I would question the need to do this to her at the end of her days. If she isn't in distress and living a normal old lady cat life, hanging out in her home, sleeping in comfort, eating her food and enjoying being groomed, I'd be happy for her to live a natural life span and reluctant to get too intrusive. Thinking of you xx

Status
Not open for further replies.