• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of being Catholic involves believing in the infallibility of the church so I could see where you have some problems.
My biggest problem with the Catholic church so far is catechism 2291 regarding the use and manufacture of drugs. I think generally it holds true, however I believe there are exceptions. I think that I used to do a very good job of consuming drugs and remaining moral. Not always but I did a really good job of it for a lot of years.

Duuuuuude.

The cat is cute but I swear I've seen that cactus on DMT. I've described it in posts.

Synchronicities.....

2291 The use of drugs inflicts very grave damage on human health and life. Their use, except on strictly therapeutic grounds, is a grave offense. Clandestine production of and trafficking in drugs are scandalous practices. They constitute direct co-operation in evil, since they encourage people to practices gravely contrary to the moral law.
Does the wine not count? :)

Pro-choice catholic, now that's an oxymoron! Although I appreciate it nonetheless—it's sad when people think that outsourcing their beliefs to a priest makes them a good person.

Does the wine not count? :)

Pro-choice catholic, now that's an oxymoron! Although I appreciate it nonetheless—it's sad when people think that outsourcing their beliefs to a priest makes them a good person.
I definitely don't manufacture or sell drugs. I'm the guy that gets caught with research chemicals that you can't be charged for.

Did you know the police once charged me with manufacturing alprazolam because I had empty gel caps and phenazepam powder? It reacted to their alprazolam field test. They dropped the charge.

I don't know if I'll be able to keep up my status in the substance d syndicate after joining the Catholic church.

I really need to stop browsing Reddit drug subs. I swear that site is where harm reduction goes to die.

"Hey should I take this big bag of untested unmarked unweighed drugs?"

"Sure, why not, stay hydrated!"

I'm barely even exaggerating.
I used to browse the RC sub religiously, now almost never, I feel like it went very much downhill at some point but it could also just be me.

I'm back again with a depressive spell, fuck fuck. Day one. I hope it's a one off but it's a sign of bad things to come. Blasting techno, as I do.

hey y'all had a really beneficial one last night on eth lad started rough and actually was very rough physically throughout probably due to extentuating circumstances but today I was reminiscing at work which was a breeze today so grateful got to rest plenty around a beautiful garden center smoking some D8 preroll and vaping a Hyde so much I was worried for my gosh dang heart wtf but in last nights voyage into subconcious i felt layers of emotional affliction being stripped away as my psyche and spirit aligned in absolute benevolent logic and psychological peace

recalled one of my best trips ever top five easily here is a tiny glimpse or the gist:

An officer stopped us as we were coming up on shrooms (yes I was recklessly speeding to Akron Falls Park Mr. Overseer) where once there after hiking through lush canopy and growth along a trickling flow the waterfall became magical as we peaked with my best friend Burt and these two experienced hippy punk girls a class ahead of us we met up with to hike around the enchanting park

On the other hand, someone made this excellent post today:
A trustworthy vendor once told me it really doesn't mean shit if a site/vendor provides a GC-MS since they will fake it lots of times not like you can prove that it corresponds to the batch you bought unless you test it your self. You can't sue them like a drug company. Been ages since I bought anything online. At least I still have a decent little stash left of some of my favorites sadly all out of tryptamines through. Glad I was able to get involved before to scene went to hell.

A trustworthy vendor once told me it really doesn't mean shit if a site/vendor provides a GC-MS since they will fake it lots of times not like you can prove that it corresponds to the batch you bought unless you test it your self. You can't sue them like a drug company. Been ages since I bought anything online. At least I still have a decent little stash left of some of my favorites sadly all out of tryptamines through. Glad I was able to get involved before to scene went to hell.
Word. I had so many research chemicals from famous and reputable vendors lab-tested and the quality has always been variable and not nearly as good as they made it out to be. Should be common sense really but people put way too much trust in these RC vendors. From (un)intentional mislabellings to cutting agents, unknown byproducts and low purity products, nearly everything was present at some point or another.

Back in the early days, RC quality was very high, but it was only known about by a select few people, and it was exclusively psychedelics. Then it hit relatively mainstream and became extremely for-profit/a large industry, and stims/opioids/benzos/etc entered the scene. And quality really dropped. There are still very high quality products out there, and quality still is much higher than street drug quality overall (street drugs, in the US at least, are absolutely abysmal these days, all time low), but you have to be careful and have your products independently analyzed. Which I managed to do recently for much of my collection, due to participating in a research study that gave free drug testing. In the US we don't have any good, free testing services I am aware of, sadly. So miost people don't bother.

Back in the early days, RC quality was very high, but it was only known about by a select few people, and it was exclusively psychedelics. Then it hit relatively mainstream and became extremely for-profit/a large industry, and stims/opioids/benzos/etc entered the scene. And quality really dropped. There are still very high quality products out there, and quality still is much higher than street drug quality overall (street drugs, in the US at least, are absolutely abysmal these days, all time low), but you have to be careful and have your products independently analyzed. Which I managed to do recently for much of my collection, due to participating in a research study that gave free drug testing. In the US we don't have any good, free testing services I am aware of, sadly. So miost people don't bother.
Stimulants and depressants came along pretty early on too. I remember one of the suppliers I used to watch in high school had BZP and 1,4-BDO. They also sold dried toad skins. I always thought that was gross lol.

This was before operation web tryp.

My first rc was 4-ho-dipt in 2003. Was an awesome trip. That same year I tried 2-ct-2, AMT, and MDMA for the first time.

Pretty much all my 2C-X experiences were RCs from that 2003-2004 era. I notice the doses I needed were less than what some of the more current amounts that people take. I mean 37 mgs of 2C-C had the room swirling in blue and green patterns. It was pretty strong and I am not that sensative to psychedelics. So it makes me wonder when someone says they did not feel much from 50 mgs. Of course tolerance factors in but I was always curious as to what others thought about the different time periods. I know about nothing of what is out there today.

Pretty much all my 2C-X experiences were RCs from that 2003-2004 era. I notice the doses I needed were less than what some of the more current amounts that people take. I mean 37 mgs of 2C-C had the room swirling in blue and green patterns. It was pretty strong and I am not that sensative to psychedelics. So it makes me wonder when someone says they did not feel much from 50 mgs. Of course tolerance factors in but I was always curious as to what others thought about the different time periods. I know about nothing of what is out there today.

2C-C natural tolerance varies a lot. My early experiences with it were when I was younger and I just was a hardhead moreso than now. My first experiences were with a supply from one of the OG high quality vendors, and I was requiring 50mg or more to really get somewhere, even though I can really enjoy and get a lot out of even 20mg now, and 35mg is extremely strong. A lot of people back in 2001 and shortly later years were reporting needing 60mg. Actually the average reported dosage for 2C-C seems to have gone down. But in general I would say you're right. 2C-C is an oddball and I think some early Erowid reports and online discussion included some idiosyncratic reactions, and there wasn't a lot to go on, as it was one of the less popular ones (I believe based on a number of prominent report writers who did not care fort it and reported it as bland, whereas some of the other 2C-Xs were given glowing reports).

In general the quality of RC psychedelics has not suffered these days nearly as much as other types of drugs. Much of what is being produced is still very high quality. The tryptamines are almost all produced by one very well respected vendor (though some of their synths with other things and a few of the new tryptamines like the -PiPTs seem to be rather poor quality recently) and the quality is as good as it's ever been. The 2C-Xs that have been produced in the past decade (that only stopped recently) are as good as I've ever seen, too. Though selection is vastly reduced. The 2C-E I got before it disappeared from the last source I know of is amazing quality, as is the 2C-C and 2C-D.

The drugs that really suffer a lot are the ones that are more popular/higher volume. The stims, opioids, benzos and dissociatives are hit or miss, with some truly awful batches (especially the stims, there is some absolute garbage out there).

I had many extremely relaxing nights on 2c-c, or was it d, in a pool. Which one is "pharmacological tofu"? Pretty sure it was but I used to love to take 100mg and just chill out swimming, one ofnyhe best swimming drugs ever

2C-D is referred to as "pharmacological tofu" in PIHKAL, though to me that suggests bland/boring, but then again some people love tofu.

Status
Not open for further replies.