View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: swirling into homeostasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I was sure lobsterdog would rescue this thread and get us back on track.

roxie_engbull_bee.jpg

C'mon now, I don't want to have to use my stinger.

Negativity is not always just something to drop. Problems are best solved, not ignored. Everyone is just saying "why aren't we being positive, just stop talking." How logical of an approach does that seem?
quoted for truth
it's not often you hear some truly manifesting words out of the psyche delic community.

Criticism can be negative, but the tone doesn't have to be. The way you use your words to convey the criticism obviously plays a roll in the perceiver's perception.

So I have to disagree with that.

however it's impossible to confront the right way online, nothing here will ever get "solved". Unfortunetly this is the nature of it, and so even though in a real life problem (opposed to online, not that this isn't real life) what your saying is true, here it has only vein application

Last edited:
god, this whole argument was pretty weak, though i do agree one party was wayyy more distasteful in their comments. whatever.

my day:
drink protein/carb shake, coffee
get up split firewood
breakfast
go to train (lift)
train my client
lunch with client

visit Papa
home to see notDeja when she gets off work
smokies?
cuddles?<3
dinner
goodnight kissies

hey matsuo, was wondering how that was going? is your client autistic, i forgot what you said a while back. autistic was so fascinating to work with imo, their lack of social attachment and very unique 'coping mechanisms' was pretty wild, especially the mainly nonverbal ones, who i swear were more aware of their surroundings than the MR patients. One older guy i worked with was nonverbal, but supposedly just stopped talking when he was about 18. he was a pretty cool guy though, i actually liked his 'personality' (maybe cause im not a huge talker myself. though occasionally he would suddenly run at someone and grab their shoulders and squeeze as hard as he could, and he was a fairly strong dude. it would happen outta the blue too, normal one minute random attack the next. he attacked nearly everyone at least once in the day program i worked in, except me. maybe it was because i worked iwth just 2 ladys for a while and ended up the primary person putting him in holds. im interested to hear what you think of the job.

hows pd social tonight? im stressed, put off nearly a month of school work for the last two weeks..... AGAIN!

So what psychs are you planning in the next couple of weeks? Unfortunately I don't have anything except mephedrone which I'll be out of soon im sure :)

I'm going to give the cactus another go, as I don't think I pulled out everything that I could have with my first extraction. Thinking of eating it raw this time, with some salt, lime juice, and cilantro. Yes, I know that it'll be disgusting, but it wouldn't be the first time I've choked down something incredibly foul in pursuit of a mystical experience. ;)

yeah man, extracting cactus is godawful. i have yet to do it succesfully (and wasted many feet of fresh bridgesii trying). bout to just deepfry it like ive always wanted and make some cactus chips. shit would beat lays any day

That's my sweet spot with 2C-E. Anything less and I'm left with a feeling that I could have gone deeper, and anything more tends to get too out of control for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.