• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: now with ∞% more fractals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'd better get to bed as well. Good luck straightening out your schedule Jesus, I know as well as anyone how difficult that can be! :!

I've been trying for months with no luck, but never attempted the "stay up all night and go to bed early the next" tactic until today, we'll see how it goes. :)

The worst thing for me about being tired is I get extremely nauseous, like I am now. :(

Random complaint: Damn tweakers start calling me at like 9am and continue until 1 am. True story. I'm just not even picking up my phone anymore. This shit happens when you're "the guy with a car" though.

Haha, one time my coke-head cousin who was living with my other cousin next door (his brother), knocked on my door at midnight to ask me if I wanted to go into town to get some blow. This was at a time when I had the house to myself and spent my evenings diazepated and opiated. Also, going into town is a 3/4 hour each way ordeal involving a ferry. I just said "fuck that". Him being in his coke-craved state kept on arguing, I just interupted and said "save your breath, there is no way in hell you have the possibility of convincing me to drive into town at midnight when I only go to town once a week to get the necessities".

He then calmed down and we had a smoke. Having a car is total freedom, not having to depend on others and be a bother to them. I've had my shitbox since I was 17 and don't know what I'd do without it.

Ottawa at the moment. My home is on an island a couple hours away with too small a population to safely name here due to lack of anonymity and that it's easy to single a person out ;)

so you live on an island?
i wanna live on an island
should i do my 10,000th post spectacular in here?

Last edited:
do it man, do it! you know you want to...

hehehe would be funny though, if the mods edited it afterwards.... there should be some protection to special posts like this. a "get to say anything you want this time without moderation" :)

Last edited:
I can just imagine the flurry of users reporting posts if that happened haha.

So my plan to stay up until the night and fix my sleep pattern has kind of failed, I ended up sleeping the past 4 hours, it's 10pm now. So I'll likely end up all night, again.

Oh well, I'm going to eat, then maybe sublingual a little MXE and lurk PD for a while :)

IME, the best way to adjust sleeping habits is to start getting up at the same time every day. I could never do this successfully for very long, but now it's been demanded that I do so I'm pretty successful at getting up at 9am (though I might lounge around in bed for a half hour or so).

I agree actually, I'm going to try that I guess. Stay up most of the night but try wake up at a set time, maybe a little later than my desired time since I'll probably still be up around then though.

Might try 20 or 25mg MXE this time, should be interesting since 15mg was quite a bit stronger than I expected.

TUESDAY TUESDAY TUESDAY
Its the
250px-Llama_lying_down.jpg

10,000th
post_danmark.ai.jpg

SPECTACULAR OMG OMG OMG OMG
so let the
meth-pipe3.jpg

make its way around, get ya dose of this shit
123001i.jpg

and lets party.
i'd like to thank the academy for making me compulsively post on BL whenever i do speed, and thanks to all the clandestine chemists out there.
and compliments to the chef on that batch of methamphetamine i had.
diggitys its been an honor postin wit chall

Last edited:
LSDMDMA&10095475 said:
so you live on an island?
i wanna live on an island

It's great if you don't have to commute to work or school all the time. I like the isolation and small community, no cops, freedom.

Where do you live man? PA is a big state.

My sleeping habits suck too. Mornings are hell for me; I feel so weak, anxious, depressed and generally unwell. I've been like that for a while. When I'm left to my own schedule within a few days I got nocturnal. During fall reading break I was getting out of bed at 4pm and going to bed at 6am. I was getting great sleep, except it was when normal people were waking up.

Man I'm stressed, school sucks. The pressure is nuts, when friday comes I'm going home and diving into a tube of oxy. Last mid-term tomorrow, then other stuff due next week.

Craving escapism something fierce.

Sobriety is suttin that ought to be cherished .. (imo of course)

But as for the opposite of sobriety, I think I am going to go for a DMT breakthrough this weekend. It has been far too long and I have reached a fairly stable point in the semester.

Pfff, that's something the sobriety addicts try to tell me, but I don't listen to them. Sobriety is baaaad if you don't use it in moderation, too much can seriously fuck you up. I've seen it change people's lives forever.

Spent the last 3 hours trying everything to install the old Thief games (I and II not Deadly Shadows) with no luck, all the while wishing my MXE high was a little more interesting. Unfortunately I didn't get much of that opiate warmth that my previous experiences gave me. It puzzles me a little though, I have plenty of experience with tolerance to dissociatives but with Ketamine it took me close to a month of daily/bi-daily use before I noticed any noticeable increase in tolerance - so for my 3rd experience to be such a failure I'm utterly confused.

I'm wondering if maybe it was the caffeine in my system, or the fact I had a full stomach this time. Or maybe it's simply the fact both my previous experiences involved a redose - and that was enough to cause tolerance?

Either way, strange. I'm still dissociated and stimulated, relaxing, but little euphoria.

Congrats llama, you should be a Bethesda mod. I always wondered how those guys had 30k+ posts. Now I know. Stims! :D

Edit: Regarding my issues taking MXE tonight, I might just have worked it out. My mental state at the moment, aside from a little dissociation - reminds me very much of when I took ritalin, uncomfortable, very stimulated, but not where I wanted to be in terms of euphoria. I think it's possible the caffeine, cigarettes and stimulation from the larger dose I took ruined it for me rather than tolerance.

Llama you can probably answer my question for me. Does my post look like a stimulant rant? If so, problem solved ;)

^Just a heads up, opiates are really good for opiate warmth...just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.