• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it harsher on the body than mda.

Still have an 80mg sample of 5-apb that I never opened. Been forever since I tried something new and am worried it'd take too much out of me.

Might do some 2c-b tomorrow; got another cold snap in the weather making it nice for tripping. Got a bit of distillate, crumble, and thc-a isolate from the mmj shop. Really like taking a dab of distillate while peaking; kicks up the trip like a little hit of dmt.
No idea, never tried MDA :( but I’d guess it’s similarly harsh. I suspect MDA is even better though

MDA is magic, I love that stuff, it's pretty perfect IMO. Definitely better than 6-APB.

MDA is more "druggy" and heavy than MDMA, and longer-lasting, more psychedelic, and I tend to more reliably have a better experience on it anymore... also seems to be more consistently of a higher quality. Not suer how much a "smidge" is but if it's less than 2 doses I'd say take it all. I tend to get less of a crash in the days afterwards but it makes me pretty tired the next day for sure.

MDA is fucking amazing the geometric visuals on it with weed and you can reach strong unity states aswell on it with the universe and the music.

This weekend the weather is supposed to be top tier, fuck yeah :)

Gonna celebrate with some 2C-B-FLY for the first time, cannot wait. Also it'll coincidentally be the 30th psychedelic I will have tried, it seems I went ham the last two years, no regrets at all

Got some 3-MeO-PCE in today, gonna hold off sampling for a little while longer though.

I am about ready to cut short my self-imposed ketamine/arylcyclohexylamine abstinence period, it's been over 200 days since I did any ketamine and over 100 days since I did any ACHs, so I will count that as a win. Definitely the longest deliberate abstinence for me so far, not including times I just didn't have access or opportunity, or less deliberate efforts where I didn't keep any records (and in all probably were cut shot sooner).

Recently, I've been drinking more, doing more benzos, doing weird other dissociatives (well - just one actually - diphenidine), smoking more, and just doing things I'd rather I didn't do and I think this is partly down to looking for something I used to get from ACHs that I'm now not getting. I also end up doing a lot less psychedelics, for some reason dissociatives for me are the psychedelic launching pad and occasional rescue substance that benzos or traditional anxiolytics are not... not sure if this is a good thing or not, but... pretty confident in my decision about this so looking forward to some highly indulgent dissociative escapades while self-isolating in the near future. :cool: Excuse my narcissistic self-announcement, on some amphetamine right now so liking the look of my own words. As always much love to y'all, hope y'all are healthy and safe.

In a fit of boredom last week, I ordered some RC stims... n-ethyl-pentedrone (supposedly a gentler and more serotonergic hexen, sounds nice), 3-MMC, and 3-FMA (sounds from reports like halfway between 2-FMA and 4-FMA, which sounds lovely). Also some DCK. I'm hoping it arrives by a week from now. Gonna try my best not to go ham. Probably will leave a lot of it with my friend, and only be able to get more on the occasion that we meet to band practice.

Since my band house is a homestead deep in the mountains, and they leave even less than I do and are super careful and bleach everything when they get home, my girl has allowed me to go to practice. Also we're going to go on weekends and help with the farm work, in exchange for vegetables, eggs and chicken meat. I'm really excited that my girl wants to do that... I basically am letting her call the pandemic shots since she's so anxious about it. It allows us to get out of the house and socialize with friends. All we have to do is get in the car and when we get out of the car we're a half a mile from anyone else besides them.

^ Have you ever tried DCK before? If not you're in for a treat! :D

Am curious about the newer "'drones" myself, whatever the correct term is. Tried 3-MMC, basically just a slightly weaker 4-MMC, IMO, but still nice.

How is 4-FMA? I always got the impression that feels quite dirty (rough on the body, rough comedown). Surprisingly it's got quite the name in my area, I've heard of different people knowing and using it.

Yeah I have, just a few times, I'm looking forward to it though to be honest I'm not that into ACHs anymore.

4-FMA is a lot like meth honestly... it's pretty smooth, I like it quite a bit. I had 2.5 grams at one point and was dosing it daily for like a week and had some substantial side effects and crash, but like... duh.

I like 3-MMC so much... it's slightly less euphoric and less rushy than 4-MMC, but it lasts a good bit longer, and I have never felt a comedown or crash from it at all.

Yeah, I don't trust myself with cathinones. As with cocaine, I'm pretty sure that I'd like them, and due me that would be even worse than not liking them. ;-) Know yourself, right?

Tomorrow looks beautiful. I was thinking DOPr or DOM, leaning towards DOM because (a) I've been missing mescaline lately and some people see some faint similarities there, and (b) Sunday is supposed to cold and dreary, which isn't where I want to end a DOPr experience. We'll see!

Either one would be good, definitely DOM is half the duration or less than DOPr is. DOPr is much superior in terms of effects, for me anyway, but I also kinda have the feeling I just haven't taken DOM high enough.

I don't trust myself with cathinones either... just succumbed to the desire. Nevertheless I am looking forward to it.

I'm in opioid withdrawals and I'm so sensitive right now.
GO CHARLIE!!!!!!!!! <3

When I used to go through that, when I was still putting myself through that personal hell, I would pull my hair out, kick, scream, hit myself, would have likely just self-harmed indefinitely without medical help. One of the last times I was going through really bad acute heroin withdrawal, like really bad, I had access to a loaded gun. I don't know how I would have made it out of that situation alive without ORT.

Stay safe, take care of yourself and it's GOING TO BE OK. <3

GO CHARLIE!!!!!!!!! <3

When I used to go through that, when I was still putting myself through that personal hell, I would pull my hair out, kick, scream, hit myself, would have likely just self-harmed indefinitely without medical help. One of the last times I was going through really bad acute heroin withdrawal, like really bad, I had access to a loaded gun. I don't know how I would have made it out of that situation alive without ORT.

Stay safe, take care of yourself and it's GOING TO BE OK. <3
You never realize just how much opioids fuck with your mental health till you try and kick them... I always go through 2-4 weeks of self-loathing/anger/depression/insomnia/etc.

You never realize just how much opioids fuck with your mental health till you try and kick them... I always go through 2-4 weeks of self-loathing/anger/depression/insomnia/etc.
Have you ever seen Naked Lunch?

I imagine most in this thread have.

Either one would be good, definitely DOM is half the duration or less than DOPr is. DOPr is much superior in terms of effects, for me anyway, but I also kinda have the feeling I just haven't taken DOM high enough.

I don't trust myself with cathinones either... just succumbed to the desire. Nevertheless I am looking forward to it.

Never actually tried any rc stims/empathogenic stims , cathinones, meth, amp, or any sort of pharmaceutical stims. Glad I stopped doing coke before cathoines came out into the wild.
Never ended up trying the little bits some friend gave me for free. 5-apb seem like it might be worth doing though.
Only had MD like 11-12 times total.

Might try my tma-6 at some point in the near future. How tweaky is it? Wish I could still get K since that'd prob take the edge off a bit.

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't trust myself with cathinones. As with cocaine, I'm pretty sure that I'd like them, and due me that would be even worse than not liking them. ;-) Know yourself, right?

Tomorrow looks beautiful. I was thinking DOPr or DOM, leaning towards DOM because (a) I've been missing mescaline lately and some people see some faint similarities there, and (b) Sunday is supposed to cold and dreary, which isn't where I want to end a DOPr experience. We'll see!
Nice man, as Xorkoth said, the real DOM character probably doesn't manifest itself in low-ish doses.
There must really be something there though, I've read of plenty of people thinking very highly of it, and saying it's their favorite DOx. Shulgin thought so too.... For some reason I only have 6mg, which is basically useless for me.

Might try my tma-6 at some point in the near future. How tweaky is it? Wish I could still get K since that'd prob take the edge off a bit.
I don't know, also don't think many here have tried it, if any.
From what I recall reading (I actually had some TMA-2 at some point), TMA-6 is the easiest out of all the TMAs and DOx on the body. But still, it's a psychedelic amphetamine, there surely must be some leg trembling, general jangliness and a heavy feeling headspace.

Status
Not open for further replies.