• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already pretty damned wonky and I haven't even redosed those two yet lol. Woah.

I'm a Scorpio y'all, did ya know?

Something about this album and sex is just so psychedelic:

Really like 3-HO-PCE so much it is better than its 3-MeO counterpart IMO surely. I get so pissed at myself when I think about how the hospital took that gram from me and the five grams 4-AcO-DMT that was a hard blow right there, fuck me. That's why when I get this 3-HO-PCP I'm spreading out the stash ASAP before I even take any for goodness sake. I'm like 99% sure the batch I got from different vendor was bogus is the past and I've never had legit 3-HO-PCP before. I like 3-MeO-PCP more than 3-MeO-PCE and the vendor I'm gonna use always has quality product. I have a feeling that 3-HO-PCP is gonna be one of my favorites from the bunch. This wont be happening for a little with tho I have some other goodies for the meantime but I really wanna line up some Dissos for the winter. I'm hopeful about the DMXE/MXiPr but I'm a real sucker for PCP analogs honestly they are some sketchy drugs but so much fun, hedonism to the max.

It's like I'm tripping but I don't realize it when I throw in 3-ho-pce. Hard to explain. Right now I can't figure anything better to do than just lay and let music wash my body.

I was planning to take some 2C-E tonight but I'm really craving some LSD. I have a 14mg cap of 2C-E on stand by if I decide to get adventurous a few hours in.

A weird sort of thing I guess but I've never peaked on acid inside my house before. I always like to be out in public, nature or with a group of friends. I find it more of a social experience that takes me into bizarre situations.

Little tidbit of a funny situation, I was in a park with a few friends absolutely blasted laying down listening to music and across the park I see this lady walking her cat on a leash. I couldn't resist going to see this cat so I convinced a friend to walk over with me. We get about half way over and he says abort, but I tell him it looks even weirder if we suddenly turn around now. So we get up to this lady and her cat senses we're out of our minds and it starts hissing ,flailing and jumping with it's little cat leash fully taught. I thought oh fuck why did we come over here... this lady is melting away and I start talking to her about her cat and she's saying I don't know what's gotten into him I've never seen him act like this before, everything became very awkward and I didn't know how to leave the conversation, I don't even remember exactly what I said but I don't think it made any sense.

A weird sort of thing I guess but I've never peaked on acid inside my house before. I always like to be out in public, nature or with a group of friends. I find it more of a social experience that takes me into bizarre situations.
I can relate to that. It's fun to have adventures and hijinx on acid

Yeah LSD is one of those drugs where I really want to be out in the world, interacting with things. Not one for laying around by myself, I have too much energy and curiosity. I vastly prefer a tripping companion with LSD, too, but if not, I still like to be around non-tripping people better than I like to be by myself, unless of course I'm trying to hide it or something, that sucks, as it does with any psychedelic.

Tryptamines are the drugs for me to be alone... it's also perfectly fine with the 2C-Xs, though I also like company with those.

Theta:

Hey everyone, it's been some time but I (and we) hope you're all doing well and have been. :) I don't have too much to add to the current conversation, but am just popping in to see what everyone's up to since we're finally back here for the first time in over half a year. We've been pretty into our own shit for a while but thought about you guys a lot, and hope you're generally happy and healthy here still.

Hope this safely finds anyone who might be very far out there stopping by this thread right now too. ❤ 🖤

Good to see you posting Kaleida, dig the video :love:

Yeah LSD is one of those drugs where I really want to be out in the world, interacting with things. Not one for laying around by myself, I have too much energy and curiosity. I vastly prefer a tripping companion with LSD, too, but if not, I still like to be around non-tripping people better than I like to be by myself, unless of course I'm trying to hide it or something, that sucks, as it does with any psychedelic.
Nm
Tryptamines are the drugs for me to be alone... it's also perfectly fine with the 2C-Xs, though I also like company with those.

I'm probably in the minority but I pretty much only take psychedelics alone and indoors I'm talking like 95% are this way. I may occasionally go outside for brief period or goto like event of some sort on drugs but that's rare. I tend to take really large doses of things more often than not and quite often using stuff I'm unfamiliar with so I kinda at it safe. I have a hard time finding people willing to take synthetic drugs with me sadly these days. Me and my last girl would trip sometimes but it's been like almost two years since she last dosed it ridiculous.

My daughter's mom ate some LSD one night when we hung out but I waited to take mine I don't like dosing at midnight that's crazy I need my sleep, so I could have tripped then but choose not to. Haven't had any psychs in a little bit but I'm about to trial a bunch of new stuff in the coming months, rare RC's some of them which is pretty dope I just told my friend I wouldn't talk about it yet. So I have to be patient but swirly days will be coming again soon and it's gonna line up with holidays which is always nice. I remember one NYE me and Laika ate so much 2C-E together like we made three trips to by 15mgs each from a pal locally and so redosed multiple times we started tripping that afternoon and just drug it out forever.

I remember it was snowing and my father had us shoveling the driveway in the middle of the night and the snow was changing colors it was so nuts and hilarious and we had such a blast. He was my tripping friend and I dosed with him more than with any other person for sure. For a bunch of years we took drugs together every week, I just don't have any friends IRL that wanna play around with these RC's. People wanna be all responsible and sober all the time, give me a fucking break.

Theta:

Hey guys, good to see you too! ☺ Glad you liked that, Charlie, I think it's relatable, hehe.

I don't have a lot to add but I relate pretty strongly to the rest of your post too, Charlie. Can't wait to hear more about that stuff you've got coming up soon. :)

So it is looking like I will finally have time for a trip next weekend. Its been a very long hiatus from the psychedelic experience, about 10 years. Recent events have made me realize I need to bring these wonderful substances back into my life.

I am very experienced with psychedelics but since it has been so long I am a bit nervous for my first trip back. I'd like to take something with a positive push, this is a rare opportunity, I dont want to spend it in the fetal position begging for it to end!

I am trying to decide between 2C-T-7 or aMT+mushrooms. My concern is that I would like to be able to sleep no more than 12 hours after dosing. If I take the aMT I will plug it.

I dont want to have to take a benzo to sleep, I find it really screws up the integration and positive after effects. I am considering adding phenibut in halfway through the trip. Great for sleep but I have never mixed it with a psychedelic.

Any thoughts/advice?

I just don't have any friends IRL that wanna play around with these RC's. People wanna be all responsible and sober all the time, give me a fucking break.

Man that's a bummer, I somehow ended up with more friends to trip with in real life now than I have ever had before, and I'm going on 40. It's mostly because I live in a trippy town, and I'm a musician, I think. When I was in my 20s, I had no one to trip with, and I pretty much always tripped alone indoors, too.

So it is looking like I will finally have time for a trip next weekend. Its been a very long hiatus from the psychedelic experience, about 10 years. Recent events have made me realize I need to bring these wonderful substances back into my life.

I am very experienced with psychedelics but since it has been so long I am a bit nervous for my first trip back. I'd like to take something with a positive push, this is a rare opportunity, I dont want to spend it in the fetal position begging for it to end!

I am trying to decide between 2C-T-7 or aMT+mushrooms. My concern is that I would like to be able to sleep no more than 12 hours after dosing. If I take the aMT I will plug it.

I dont want to have to take a benzo to sleep, I find it really screws up the integration and positive after effects. I am considering adding phenibut in halfway through the trip. Great for sleep but I have never mixed it with a psychedelic.

Any thoughts/advice?

Hey, I don't remember seeing you post in PD Social before, welcome. :) In my experience, AMT will prevent me from sleeping for a good 18 hours. Plugging might reduce that duration slightly, but not substantially. 2C-T-7 is pretty long, too, but you will probably be good after 12 hours. Unless you're like me, I can't sleep for a long time after almost any psychedelic except for things that last only 6-8 hours max, but I have trouble sleeping in general.

I bet mushrooms + AMT would be amazing, but I am pretty sure you would still be awake after 12 hours. But let us know how it goes if you go for that, sounds like a lovely combo.

Man that's a bummer, I somehow ended up with more friends to trip with in real life now than I have ever had before, and I'm going on 40. It's mostly because I live in a trippy town, and I'm a musician, I think. When I was in my 20s, I had no one to trip with, and I pretty much always tripped alone indoors, too.

Hey, I don't remember seeing you post in PD Social before, welcome. :) In my experience, AMT will prevent me from sleeping for a good 18 hours. Plugging might reduce that duration slightly, but not substantially. 2C-T-7 is pretty long, too, but you will probably be good after 12 hours. Unless you're like me, I can't sleep for a long time after almost any psychedelic except for things that last only 6-8 hours max, but I have trouble sleeping in general.

I bet mushrooms + AMT would be amazing, but I am pretty sure you would still be awake after 12 hours. But let us know how it goes if you go for that, sounds like a lovely combo.

I was pretty active here 10 years ago but always ignored the sticky posts. Only recently I discovered that there is some interesting stuff up here! Probably for the best, I was using stimulants a fair bit back then. Saved everyone some rambling.

I should probably plug the 2C-T-7 but im not comfortable bypassing first pass metabolism with that one. I used to like 45mg so I am already pushing it a bit dose wise.

Hopefully the phenibut eases the transition to sleep on the comedown. Just taking mushrooms would make the most sense but I want some warm fuzzies :)

Phenibut is great for that, I'm assuming you're experienced with it? I love using phenibut as a psychedelic launching pad, it's perfect for it, it pretty reliably steers my trips in a very positive direction, without sacrificing any of the psychedelia.

I can't sleep for a long time after almost any psychedelic except for things that last only 6-8 hours max, but I have trouble sleeping in general.

I don't have trouble sleeping in general, and I am still extremely sensitive to post-comedown stimulation and find myself falling asleep hours after everyone that I've dosed with.

Status
Not open for further replies.