• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice :) good luck at university! Also good reminder that I too still have MAL somewhere that I may have forgotten about for way too long.....

I also got myself quite a few AL-LAD blotters, now I really have to stop buying more drugs, for a while at least. I always kid myself that I don't need/want much more, but man, there's always something.
They say psychedelics inherently aren't addicting, well, wanting them all is!

Btw, was there any reasoning behind dimethylcathinone? Apart from it's existence I know nothing about it, and I'd guess that if it was good, I'd know more.

Thanks man! It's going to be an enriching journey for sure. I've been working on some volunteers and been getting amazing results in terms of ameliorateion of postural deficits. Some very cool stuff I can suggest for anyone who is interested in real life magic, is called the Chapman's reflexes. I've been working with some of the points to treat somatic dysfunction, and the most important one is the sternum, and the rib cage just lateral to the zyphoid process, investigating that tissue at a 45° angle will reveal some very tender spots, stimulation of these points allows the diaphragm to function much more feely, its not like anything I've ever experienced yet with physical therapy or even just self care. It's been a game changer for my daily back pain / knee pain and general stress. Interestingly, it's taught that visceral dysfunction occurs before somatic dysfunction. So if this is true, treatment of somatic dysfunction will by proxy be aiding the visera in clearing stasis lymph from neurovascular ganglion points all over the body. Very interesting stuff, and it's all just add on \ side studies. School starts next year, but I'm getting ready with everything I've got.

And I feel that drug collection life. I have so much stuff that I've tried a handful of times and have not got the desire to use the rest up. Love having a secure supply at hand. Its fun even if I'm not planning on taking anything, the option is nice. And collecting is addictive in itself haha.

Dimethylcathinone isn't that special at the doses I've tried it at. It's a pretty noradrenergic high, which is edgy, but with a bit if etiz and a few beers, everything rounds out decent. It's just a novelty to have a selection of stims, even if none are very noteworthy.

5-Meo-Mipt has been on my to do list forever. I'm a bit apprehensive about everything new that I ever get, but the 5 subs seem like they can demand respect from a careless experimenter.

Any thoughts on MAL? That's also been high on the list, I haven't touched a phenethlamine in a long time, and never done a mesc analogue

Last edited:
What was your regular drug routine? Are you going through a benzo withdrawal?

20 mg of ativan should have done something for sure, but I'm familiar with some of the class and if the sleeplessness and anxiety are related to cessation of a gabaergic which was taken long term, you're in for a long shitty recovery. Been there, it's a nightmare

Redosed about hour ago all in all had close to 300mgs in of Delta-8-THC orally and I'm actually having bit of anxiety at this level, I'm super high out my mind tho I mean once I come down a little it should be okay. Mixing the 10mls of Tincture with the Nerd Bomb Gummy is some next level stuff. When I come down a little it should be smoother and lovely.

I received my 4-Cl-AMT order, sometime soon I will begin trials. I plan to start in the microgram range and slowly work up. Given it has a stronger affinity for 5-HT2a than AMT, while still being a dopamine and serotonin releaser (but not a NE releaser, unlike AMT), I have high hopes. But if it is a strong MAOI, then it could be dangerous. I have a hunch it will also be single-digits in potency due to the 5-substitution. But who knows? It has the makings of a gem, based on SAR, but I suppose we'll see.

I received my 4-Cl-AMT order, sometime soon I will begin trials. I plan to start in the microgram range and slowly work up. Given it has a stronger affinity for 5-HT2a than AMT, while still being a dopamine and serotonin releaser (but not a NE releaser, unlike AMT), I have high hopes. But if it is a strong MAOI, then it could be dangerous. I have a hunch it will also be single-digits in potency due to the 5-substitution. But who knows? It has the makings of a gem, based on SAR, but I suppose we'll see.

Cant wait to see what you think. AMT is in my top 3 substances, if not my number 1. Need to make some time for it soon :)

Ps There is a typo (4-Cl-AMT)

Man, while I love 5-MeO-MiPT, I realized today that for me delta 8 is both stronger and more enjoyable. It's nuts how sensitive I am to cannabinoids. 7.5mg of 5-MeO-MiPT felt like not much of anything by comparison.

Cant wait to see what you think. AMT is in my top 3 substances, if not my number 1. Need to make some time for it soon :)

Ps There is a typo (4-Cl-AMT)

Yeah, AMT is in my top 3 substances too for sure, at one point it was my #1. I am going to start with like 500ug for an allergy test first and work up from there. I'm excited to see what it has to offer. :)

Man, I had some food in my stomach which made for an extremely extended release of 2C-E, peaked at like 6 hours in, still have got some time ahead of me and due to the lockdown I can't go out ffs

Peak 2C-E is such a strange state to be in, but I fucking love it, it's so difficult to truly balance and I always forget what I learnt on earlier trips, so I need to re-learn every time. Definitely my most trusted ally, and yes I also think you really need to take it again Xork =D I believe that it will make a comeback in the labs too with NL bans postponed and all, believe being the key word.

I'm quite, quite sad that my AMT must've been intercepted by customs. 😞

I'm quite, quite sad that my AMT must've been intercepted by customs. 😞
Damn, sucks bad man, did you get a love letter?

One thing I have never been able to do though is effectively use or neutralize 2C-E stimulation when inside, I need to be outside, be able to run, roll around, do anything. It's annoying because there is always a point where you should go inside. And it's also so amazingly strong that I will never show my huge pupils and strange behavior to the world in the light of day.

Nope, no love letter. Just radio silence. There was more to the package, but it was only the AMT that I'm truly sad about.

That's so funny that 2C-E is so stimulating for you. It is for a lot of people, but so far for me it's been the least stimulating of all the 2C-x, followed closely by 2C-C. I can't begin to imagine being out in Lompoc on it either! 😅

How long has it been, Pfafffed? My first letter from Europe after covid happened took 11 weeks. Stuff from Spain seems to be really, really slow, whereas from The Netherlands, only like 2-3 weeks.

It's been twelve weeks
3 months? Eh, I've had letters show three months late... but I'd give that up as lost :(

Wanting to add more dissos to the collection but computer rebuild costs and car repairs hit me upside the head this week so... guess I won't be getting anymore dissos for a while.

I have a package from Spain that’s been in transit for almost 3 months. I asked them for a reship from Netherlands and it came in less than 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.