• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

⫸STICKY⫷ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Haha that's some typical LSD anti-information (propaganda). But yeah, at LEAST they were not acting like shit's lethal.

I second @TripSitterNZ and @Cosmic Charlie on your experiences, first time I tried LSD I had no idea what to expect, I mean I did some reading on the dangers and possible health risks before hand, but I had no previous exposure to "psychedelic culture". I had just the cartoonish portrait movies and media feed society. I was blown away by what I experienced, and for me it's safe to say it was a life changing experience. There's a clear before and after for me.
Same with me for mushrooms, I expected to see crazy stuff and see things differently, instead I woke up from the dream, experienced the interconnectedness of everything, saw the micro- and macroscopic structure of the universe and how they're an infinite fractal, and it changed my life.

Cream Gravy?

Moderator: DC, F&TV, PD
Staff member
I was blown away by what I experienced, and for me it's safe to say it was a life changing experience. There's a clear before and after for me.
For sure, me too. LSD was my first psychedelic experience (aside from some odd times with Salvia) and I don't think I've ever been the same since I took it.

But I don't view that as 'damage', I think it's a good thing. It completely altered my perception of this reality.

Img_9999

Bluelighter
Yeah, in my case it was for the better too for sure. It snapped me out of a 6 year depression and showed me that the world is full of love and wonder. I felt like a stereotypical hippie after coming to such realization lol, but I genuinely felt like my brain was reset or something. I used to be all gloomy, misanthropic and self-loathing. Suddenly life felt like an awesome adventure to be experienced at its fullest through love and acceptance.

Cream Gravy?

Staff member
Yeah, in my case it was for the better too for sure. It snapped me out of a 6 year depression and showed me that the world is full of love and wonder. I felt like a stereotypical hippie after coming to such realization lol, but I genuinely felt like my brain was reset or something. I used to be all gloomy, misanthropic and self-loathing. Suddenly life felt like an awesome adventure to be experienced at its fullest through love and acceptance.
Totally empathize with this. I went full-blown hippy for four years after. Life has slowly jaded me again, but every time I trip LSD, I remember that life isn't to be taken too seriously.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
My first trip saved me from suicide at 19 and led me to appreciating so many things in life and saved me from a very dark path i was going down, If i didn't take that LSD i would of probably ended up in jail for murder or assault due to my built up anger and rage i would have that would outweigh whatever happened instead i saw the oneness and love of the source and managed to let go most of the pain i felt growing up as a child that led me to also been very violent and thus broke that karmic cycle i was stuck in.

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
Sounds lovely, they can be a beautiful class of drugs indeed. Wish I had the same control with 3-MeO-PCP that you do it's one of my favorite drugs ever, well as far as Dissos are concerned. Just can't manage my use in the same way as I can with MXE and K. But alas there is hope for me yet, shall be doing trials with DCK and MXiPr in the coming months so I'll get some of that sweet relief myself. Can't wait honestly, would really love to sample 3-Methyl-PCP also but I'm concerned I'd go off the deep end with that one.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
I think if you're concerned about a drug, that's a good sign that you should probably not go there. I wish I would have listened to that voice more when I got GHB the last time. It fucked my world up for a while.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
was floating on a cloud on s iso ket, Though it fades off fast wish it lasted a few hours instead of over within one. Didn't want to go holing on it since im saving it to do the rest with friends. Had two lines though i think i have a bit of tolerance to ketamine after a few binges that hasen't gone away.

Kaden_Nite

Bluelight Crew
I had ket a number of times, in various forms, usually in the after hours of MDMA nights. I never really felt like I 'got it'.

First time I had MXE, I became heavily intoxicated very quickly and felt charged up with nervous energy. I had difficulty stopping at the crossing of a highway. Birds flew past in glitchy slow motion and I couldn't understand why some guy on the street was asking me if he could 'have a cigarette'. Of course he could - he can probably do anything if he really sets his mind to it. Just has to have a can-do attitude. I tried telling him this but he became quite hostile. The whole day, it wasn't a good experience.

The last time I did MXE I laughed for like 48 hours straight about this time, maybe 15 years earlier, when I saw a guy fall down some steps and break the photocopy machine he was carrying. It was like a live comedy sketch. I literally felt like I was drifting down a stream of pleasant memories, reliving them inside my head. That was a great experience.

Since then, I've just had MXM, which I found generic. Kind of black and white.

I don't think I will ever have dissociatives again. I fell out with a friend because I couldn't handle the way dissociative use was affecting her, but I couldn't say anything because I'd sound like a total hypocrite.

Not sure why I typed all this out tbh, but that's basically my history with dissociative drugs. Glad they don't really appeal to me as it would just be one more thing to deal with..

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Dissos are not for everyone and they have a high potential for life-altering/life-destroying addiction and behavioral issues. Personally, MXE is levels above all other dissos I've tried, it's pure magic, I thought aybe I was just nostalgic but I tried a dose scraped from a baggie around a year and a half ago and I had an amazing experience, a feling of utter tranquility, and my vision sharpened unnaturally to the point I could read signs from an absurd distance, my friend with 20/20 vision (I should wear glasses but never do, I have learned to live with it and can interpret letter blurs and read things at a pretty good distance but in this case it was crystal clear), I seemed to have much better than 20/20 vision). I also quit drinking alcohol for a good while after it, which was what I was intending when I took it. For me, MXE is as much psychedelic as dissociative.

I have heard that MXiPR has some of that magic so I'm excited to get to try it, I have some on the way though it's coming from overseas so there's no guarantee it will arrive.

Cream Gravy?

Staff member
Oh MXE... it's like the 60s counter-cultures. Either you were there and you were a part of it and you'll always pine for it, or you weren't and you'll always hear 'old timers' talking about how great it was and be miffed you never got a chance to ride that train lol

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
Yeah from what I have gathered so far reading up MXiPr is going to be VERY similar to Methoxetamine just slightly less potent and more sedating. But supposedly it has that warm glow about it and psychedelic flare. Should be much better than MXPr was and the best substitute we have seen so far. I'm beyond excited about this one, will be the best Disso on the market.

Next up we will possibly get 3-MeO-2′-Oxo-PCPy...

Just a guess but it's surely a runner up I would think. Is that one a pharmacological possibility?

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Don't know, apparently 3-MeO-2'-Oxo-PCP is difficult if not impossible to synth which is why we haven't seen it... PCP and PCPy are different in structure than PCM/PCE/PCPr. So that might be the case with the PCPy.

If you look up PCPy it says it's more sedating than PCP or PCE (I think that's what it says).

Delsyd

Bluelight Crew
I hold out hope that MXE will eventually make a come back. Or at the very least one of these new dissos will possess the same magic (fingers crossed for MXiPR).
I’ve enjoyed pretty much every dissociative that I’ve tried. I find that the high gets better the more familiar you become with a drug.
I found 2fdck to be pretty lackluster but by the time I was finishing up my 5g bag I really started to like it. It shines in the 200-250mg range orally.
DCK is really psychedelic and makes for some deep holes.
3 meo pce is warm and euphoric
They all have their place for me.

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
Don't know, apparently 3-MeO-2'-Oxo-PCP is difficult if not impossible to synth which is why we haven't seen it... PCP and PCPy are different in structure than PCM/PCE/PCPr. So that might be the case with the PCPy.

If you look up PCPy it says it's more sedating than PCP or PCE (I think that's what it says).
Yes your right about them not being able to make one out of PCP because of the way the structure is configured so I'm sure your write about the PCPy I wasn't sure. Was reading a thread about that on here or Reddit recently about how 3-MeO-2'-Oxo-PCP wouldn't work. I'm sure they will pull some kinda new stuff outta left field you know they always do. Like who would have thought ten years ago we would have all these different Lysergamides and Dissos available. Back in the day it was pretty much just 2C-X, 4-subs, 5-MeO's and Base Tryptamines.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Yeah dissos are unique in that respect, I also find that you have to sort of get to know each one before it becomes desirable or good. I disliked MXE when I tried it the first few times, then LOVED it. I also dis,likes 3-MeO-PCP, then ended up dosing it regularly for a year and a half. Same with ketamine, and 3-MeO-PCE. Those are the only 4 I have really "gotten" yet. I have enjoyed MXPr but haven't found a groove yet.

PYTH

Bluelighter
Oh boy, you're probably being figurative but there's nothing like ketamine in a comfortable chair by a sunny, private window in the middle of the day. Maybe some eyeshades handy to keep one's options open.

You know when dissos hit you just right, and everything is at peace?

Yeah, Im right there. Slowly melting away like snow under a warm sunbeam.