• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
reading over the book LSD and the mind of the universe again such a well written profound 20 year journey of high dose LSD. I highly recommend everybody to read it. Really brings back memories seeing somebody describe those trans-personal other dimensions so well. I wish i could articulate my experiences into words but its such a mind fuck its hard to really hard to relay the impossible nature of things.
Have you ever taken a very high/heroic LSD dose TS? If so, how was it?

I think about 200ug is best for me, it was when I took it on DOM that I really understood what everybody saw in the drug. That feeling that you’ve been living your whole life wrongly, and now you’ve finally got it, is so godlike. Like, you start thinking about something, and you can literally end up anywhere, no limits, and there’s always that underlying feeling of extreme enlightenment! Simply epic, one of the greatest possible exercises of the mind, but it took me many trips man. Coming from shrooms mainly it was hard realising I had to go with it and play. A friend of mine has exactly that problem with LSD too, I hope I can make it click for him sometime.

I think some addictions are so stubborn they really lock us in. Tobacco is an example for some people. We have all heard of people losing vocal chords or even a lung and continue smoking. I think as a person that sits back and observes the fact that people can say things like the 3rd time I went into a psych ward for dissociatives... you would think one trip would be enough. I do think that snaps some people back in taking care of themselves yet others go on and it gets worse. The Universe whispers at first. Then when you don't get the message it yells louder.

@Xorkorth have a healing time for your mind and body out at the cabin. I wish you the best there to accomplish what you set your mind too. I am like Kaden, I feel like I have no place telling others what to do. But from an outside observation (if I may) it is a good thing to stop opiates and gaba's, but I think the biggest boon to health would be to stop taking stimulants from China. Who knows how the heart handles those things. We get older and need to keep things in check, hence the trip to the cabin you are making.

I hope everyone else is doing well. I am just catching up. I did read that Charlie is going to be the man to take a rip of 5=BR-DMT soon. :) And as serious as Charlie is I believe we will get our first reports from those trials that we all have been waiting for.
Great post! I know the like system made this sort of message obsolete, but yeah... :)
How is life these days? ;)

Doing good Buzz thanks. Just spent a weekend with my parents who are coming up on 90 My first trip since last Feb becasue of the virus. My father is a subborn Greek that still smokes. He has for 75 years. lol So now I know I have good genes but I don't want to live till 90. :) But they are fully functional and with it. My father watches science videos on youtube all day.

I read your DOPR trip report Buzz and reminds me that psyhedelics are all different trips for people. Even the same batch of say LSD. So no trip is guaranteed to be heavenly everytime and it is important to remember that. I think I get sad when I realize I missed the mark on something like DOPR or Ibogaine. I may go to my grave never experiencing those. Ibogaine especially. I just want to see the headspace it gives but may be past an age to do that. Not sure.

LOL i had to edit my original post, I spelled Xorkoth wrong. In fact most of the time when I edit it is because of spelling.

Was watching a series last night dealing with the connectedness of it all.
OK. It was explained that ~182 million tons of dust departs from the western Sahara each year.
Question:
Why doesn't it ever seem depleted of dust? I mean, that is an ass of *earth moving how is it there is no end?
Confused....
And, yes, there were a lot of swirling images throughout the documentary and dude even says at one point that he felt like he was on drugs looking at the images. lol Found this a little amusing. ;)

@Xorkoth have a healing time for your mind and body out at the cabin. I wish you the best there to accomplish what you set your mind too. I am like Kaden, I feel like I have no place telling others what to do. But from an outside observation (if I may) it is a good thing to stop opiates and gaba's, but I think the biggest boon to health would be to stop taking stimulants from China. Who knows how the heart handles those things. We get older and need to keep things in check, hence the trip to the cabin you are making.

Yeah I am quitting stimulants, too, also nicotine and alcohol. Everything but psychs and weed (both of which I only like doing occasionally, and I am happy with my relationship with).

Have you ever taken a very high/heroic LSD dose TS? If so, how was it?

I think about 200ug is best for me, it was when I took it on DOM that I really understood what everybody saw in the drug. That feeling that you’ve been living your whole life wrongly, and now you’ve finally got it, is so godlike. Like, you start thinking about something, and you can literally end up anywhere, no limits, and there’s always that underlying feeling of extreme enlightenment! Simply epic, one of the greatest possible exercises of the mind, but it took me many trips man. Coming from shrooms mainly it was hard realising I had to go with it and play. A friend of mine has exactly that problem with LSD too, I hope I can make it click for him sometime.
have gone over 1000 ug twice will never do that amount again though. Have had many 250 ug trips and a bunch of 500-800 ug trips. I agree 200 ug is probably the sweet spot of hard tripping where you can control yourself better. 500 ug is where if people are aiming high should stop at this amount. at 1000 ug + its get very psychotic and if things go bad you will come back with some serious PTSD. I like to change up doses to light to strong every now and then. 300 ug + requires serious mental prep for those interdimesonal travels.

LSD will take you on a grand cosmic tour of infinity complete time travel across your life past life. Take you deep within your soul to heal yourself. I have meditated on 300-400 ug and completely became a cat outside of my body it was very strange. Had complete breakthroughs into hyperspace seeing various fractal hindu gods imagery. Lived and died 1000s of lifetimes on one trip. At one point i was a young adult women in new york as clear as a day for a minute was very strange.

Have relived many memories in the past as if they have happened and even every possibility in them that could of happened had i reacted differently. Have had inanimate objects come to life and communicate to me telepathically and also once a cat on 250 ug was communcating all these secrets of the universe to me that were very profound and giving me mad winks it was really crazy and i promptly forgot all the lessons once the acid wore off. Alot of the time everything dissolves into a infinite void or a fractal showing the start of creation to the end or the white light. Have witnessed the big bang dissolved into the god reality which is really short a few seconds but extremely profound. And even just rebirth experinces been inside the womb. I also have had two trips over a span of two years link up they were both breakthroughs i encountered my tripping other self and realized who that strange figure was on the first one i was looking at was myself in the future also breaking through to this timeless space.

@Pfafffed I can really relate to what you said there about dissos. Not my jam either from what I've seen, and I have an instinctive mistrust of them. I think I'm just not comfortable being dissociated and vulnerable in that way, fundamentally.

There are moments of deep bliss and understanding on dissociatives; when these profound explanations of life and consciousness and the meaning of meaning itself becomes apparent, and all is right in the universe, and you stumble down the street screaming "WE DID IT! WE FUCKING DID IT!!" at your neighbour's dog and stuff like that..

.. but I can never really remember shit. Like the reasoning behind any of it, it all gets lost very quickly.

I once drew high-rises coming out from clouds, and all the buildings were connected via these 'sky-tunnels'.. in another drawing all the continents were connected by bridges. It made so much sense on MXE. Not so much now.

One thing I loved was the scenory I saw when I closed my eyes. Floating over cities and through mountain ranges or down streams.

I think I stopped getting that though, so time to move on to something else. Phenethylamines are my favourite class. Lucid, fun and very visual. Well-rounded.

About to take some 2C-E within the next hour just kinda building up the courage at the moment, only other drug that does this to me is DMT. Have to just meditate on it for awhile and then when the moment is right dose. Part of me wants to save it and just eat some Shrooms but I will do that with my last couple doses and not use them for a few months or something. Pretty excited about getting some DMT to work with over the winter now that my tolerance is lower I feel like I'm gonna finally get the breakthrough I've been waiting for.

Gonna go with 16-20mg range with the 2C-E today which is a hell of a dose. Gonna just take it orally and get smacked by fractals for a few hours while I'm peaking. Sadly I dont have any Cannabis to smoke on the peak cuz dude fell through but maybe I could pull something off and pick up later. Sorta regret not buying any in the city but I have to be money conscious anyways and it's better to invest it in psychedelics. Gonna put away my groceries and than get this show on the road as I travel towards Swirly Town.

Last edited:
Dissos are pretty magical regardless of the danger, one time on 750mgs of DXM I watched the entire formation of the Universe. Or at least partially, the birth of planets and stars I travelled through space for what felt like eons and forgot I was even a human being at one point. This was with pure powder and during a period I was also using also using alot of MXE. Had similar trips on that in the same vein it seems pretty common people discover ultimate truths on this class of drugs. Much harder to articulate the experience compared to psychs, which is already difficult as it is but you can recall more of the trip.

So far i have not managed to bring back any insights from the k-hole i usually end up forgetting most the experience. I might just stick to not holing on ketamine

I think it is somewhat possible... I have really tried. The problem is the insights just don't make sense and you can't do anything useful with them. A couple of insights I've brought back from the hole... I'll list them in order of profundity to absurdity:
  • I am an avatar of some extradimensional being, in fact we all are, we dip into this life momentarily, live it and forget, but this life is a mere fragment of the infinitude of the conscious experience that makes up existence - actually I think this realisation is one that is shared in some form or other with most if not all psychedelics. The difference with dissociatives is the preservation of the ego, which could well be distorting the message, or, maybe it isn't... ;)A fun thing about ketamine in my experience is that unlike just getting the kind of vague sense that we are all part of a shared consciousness, you can actually get the sense that you are dipping into and out of different lives. The most memorable ones, for me, probably were:
    • Experiencing being some kind of robot that was in fact part of a collosal hive mind working on some kind of astronomical megastructure that plunged into a star.
    • Experiencing being some kind of ghost, actually this was a really weird recent one where it was like I had been allowed to accompany some spirits to ease the death of an infant dying in either some time from history or just somewhere today where there is abject poverty... this was actually super weird and not really congruent with my normal beliefs about the nature of life and death, but, that's what I felt happened
  • There are parallel dimensions that have a physical reality beyond just being drug induced delusions (I'll entertain the idea, not saying I really believe I have definitely seen any of these on ketamine, or that it's repeatable, verifiable, provable in any meaninful way, but obviously apart from dipping into other lives it seems to be possible to dip into other worlds... so many times I've felt like I've found some place of exquisite beauty that surely must have an objective reality somewhere... actually this was moreso in the earlier days, with overuse, the really divine aspects fade, IME).

• Reality is a simulation which takes place within some kind of extradimensional/otherworldly artifact comprised of multiple tunnels, tubes, enclosed spaces, typically linked by HR Giger-esque machine-constructs and trains, and ketamine allows us to see through this illusion temporarily, sometimes stay conscious while our bodies/consciousness/soul/whatever is transferred between units of the container for the simulation and enabling us to glimpse some of the massive factories that serve some unknown purpose... perhaps building more reality boxes? (I can surmise from my many experiences of tunnels, trains, enclosed spaces, dystopian factories, etc.)

• The Earth, while not entirely simulated, is permeated by invisible aliens or otherworldly entities of godlike technological capability such that their activities remain completely hidden from us despite the fact that they permeate our world. It's possible to see through the neurological filters they have set up while deep enough in a certain flavour of ketamine-induced dissociation... but this is of no concern to them because it's still not possible to extract any reliable information from it.

Think that's about it... everything else is variations on that theme... it is interesting that certain similar themes do crop up of course in all habitual dissociative users, although the interpretation of the Otherworld and it's inhabitants varies. John Lilly obviously grabbed onto the "insight" that I listed as "most absurd" out of those I can understand, that the Earth is permeated/controlled by superhuman intelligences of a sort... for him it was E.C.C.O. (Earth Coincidence Control Office). But many do lean more lightly into starting to believe that more coincidences are happening to them as they notice synchronicities... Besides that it's obviously very common to start to think that either the entities or the otherworlds are somehow "more real" than this one... which maybe they are, but if life is a game where part of it is that you forget about whatever greater reality exists outside the game - then ketamine seems less of a tool to achieve enlightenment and more of a - dare I say it again, lol - deceptive trick to entice you to check out early. Which some people obviously do.

I fucking love your posts so much @Vastness

Some really fascinating stuff to think about about and I've some glimpses about this simulation as well and it really had me questioning reality for awhile after my last big trip on Dissos ~ 3hopce ~ and I'm not even sure if I should even keep going down that road but a part of me really wants to. You do such an amazing job bringing stuff back man like the some of the best reports on Dissos I've ever read for sure your a very talented writer.

Holy fuck whether that was 20 mg 4-aco-dpt (I believe so) or proscaline I administered via IV before total ego,I'd, superego, reality, and fantasy all collided as all I could remind myself was to breathe with a supportive friend messaging through the 10-15 orgasmic reiteration of soul and spirit after going through ego dissolution and death until coherent enough that with my guides reinforcement was I able to coerce my little devil of a protector that will bite even if she wants help up to come cuddle next to me as still my visions blurred and after a hash bowl and black tar (that was mixed in even amounts with the prior shot with another 0.100 g dose that is assumes 10-20% while I've heard 40% yet haven't had a 100% to compare it to as even originaldragoncove when they still existed sent out a pure fentanyl bag going above and beyond to scan me. I used to have some pretty positive DNM experience that don't compare to the clear net that within 2 months isn't shipping to this territory unlike their partners who don't carry the same products, have nearly as good deals, and a reputable customer service that had developed personal informal connection within our formal business discussions... Fuck though that was a crazy trip. Remember to label your compounds as I was expecting a lot, but that was a true (I think) 4-aco-dpt experience where proscaline is possible, but quite sure that's another jar while I'd still not be back together if it wasn't the amazingly short acting 4-aco-dpt that physically is orgasmic to where tactile synesthesia occurs and every touch just feels explosive while the sights and whole experiennce just can't be put to words..

AMA

No violating BLUA

No mentioning of sourcing be it tongue in cheek remarks or direct naming as I'll report as there's a place to express such praise and not call unwanted attention to the vendor brown nosing trying to get 1 up points with the community when it only makes you look foolish and irritate those that recognize the reference that doesn't need to be made as vendors are easy enough to find; and that's not what this place is for.

No disrespect, but constructive comments are welcomed if shared respectfully.

Anyways... Fuck that was a trip!

Edit: \/Way to totally ignore me.... So welcoming\/

Last edited:
@Vastness I've had various flavors of most of those, but I think what really drove many of them home was co-administering ketamine with tryptamines. There's sort of a deeply vexing space in the combination where I'm able to take back more than a normal ketamine experience, bits and pieces at the margins, but much less than a solo DMT or mushroom experience... though there's tons of time spent in that combined space where nothing has come back, despite massive and prolonged co-administration with DMT.

What's really intense is when the 'simulation' reveals itself with one's eyes open, I really can't unsee some of that stuff. A little tryptamine push really cracks it.

I think what I primarily got from those combined journeys is a sense of infinite virtual dimensions both within and external to the brain, essentially endless worlds of quantum information science hasn't yet learned to detect, with 'life' and intelligences that exist in these spaces without a traditional physiology or physical manifestation.

So, with that said, I think your last point is maybe the *least* absurd to me... except instead of 'hiding aliens' there are just endless layers of information and alternate types of sentience all around everything at all times, we're just not physiologically capable of seeing any of it under normal circumstances and our tools and conceptual frameworks aren't there yet. I definitely have the sense of the world being 'essentially real' but with a kind of permeability, that it's all just information either way.

Now, rationally, it's like 'eh'... but at the same time, whether drug-induced fantasy or not, "I've seen some shit". A lot of shit. As have you and most people here. It's so hard to walk back without a little bit of a permanent metaphysical takeaway.

Having these experiences gives a fantastic perspective to simulation theory: a lot of average folks use the model of a human-made computer, just super-sized. When one sees what the brain is capable of through dissociatives and psychedelics it makes one realize how wildly complex and fluid it is, and how a hypothetical simulation could have more 'organic' and fluid roots, breaking away from the model that there needs to be a 'supercomputer' somewhere running everything - that information is all around us, and everything that exists is the 'computer'.

Etc etc LOL

edit: So yeah, @TripSitterNZ, I've taken some stuff back from ketamine with and without assistance from psychedelics. It's hard. Nitrous definitely not though :p

Last edited:
ketamine gives me intense deja vu that lasts into daily life. Almost threw up on the s iso my entire vision was spinning as it kicked in after i snorted 4 fat lines spitting out that yuck drip couldn't even walk so i ended up spitting on my towel i had near my bed then it took over and i was just stuck in a blissful floating in my dark room having various visions but nothing ultra clear like psychedelics sometimes it was like faint cities or just a complete dark void for most of the hour stuck with my own thoughts. I feel like ketamine is alot better for myself when mixed with other drugs especially cannabis and mdma.

Blown my reality to many times so i don't think it will teach me any grand insight into reality i have not already experienced on other things. I like the anti depression effects and the escapism but the cost of ket is fucking outrageous compared to other countries here so its not something i can do alot of. But after a few months i will cut things out and probably just stick to a few acid trips a year as i try get life back on track.

I do notice the differences in how magical LSD is after a long extended break compared to even just a month can get lot more out of a lower dose than dropping huge doses when im weekly/bi weekly dosing.

My most intense k-hole so far was on racemic the night after changa when the maoi's where still effecting me got sent on a crazy trip through time spooked me a bit cause i had seen that exact scene on a breakthrough trip before in a house i have never been to before.

Though i feel like exploring this dimension has given more material i could digest later on a strong dose of acid. While i was in the k-hole i was trying send love to myself back in time where i had various challenging and bad trips.

Got a whole lot of thoughts o this! :D

What's really intense is when the 'simulation' reveals itself with one's eyes open, I really can't unsee some of that stuff. A little tryptamine push really cracks it.
Oh yeah, I remember your description of the walls of your room being moved on giant pistons... I had a similar thing on an xPCP/4-x-T trip that I keep going on about but even that was almost too weird and otherworldly that my memory of it is almost dreamlike. Although I haven't experienced what you have - I can imagine - there is something really special about the apparent sharp, highly lucid, even "realer than real" clarity of ketamine or indeed, ketatryptamine hallucinations that matches little else that I can think of...

PYTH said:
I think what I primarily got from those combined journeys is a sense of infinite virtual dimensions both within and external to the brain, essentially endless worlds of quantum information science hasn't yet learned to detect, with 'life' and intelligences that exist in these spaces without a traditional physiology or physical manifestation.
I get this, I think. I often get a sense of touching the infinite - again, this comes with the psychedelic territory - but with ketamine there's a distinct sensation, find, of once again tapping into some kind of deep energy conduit that runs beneath the fabric of the universe itself... it begins with that telltale buzzing sound usually... followed by drifting upwards, into something I can only describe as a soft cosmic web, and once I touch it,s it's like each tendril is some kind of link into another realm, another time, another mode of being... another version of ones' self... another version of the overself of which we are all avatars, our minds trimmed to a specific purpose to live our lives on this material place, unbeknownst to us... a journey from unknown origin to unknown destination... The thing with the "virtual dimensions" you mention though, this made me really think, that I think doing ketamine (and, no doubt - other drugs - but, we're discussing ketamine :)) - made me a little less concerned about the distinction between what is virtual and what is illusory. I often descirbe many fairly fundamental aspects of waking life as "illusory" - ie, the self, free well, time - even the representation of reality that our brain provides us with, or rather, the skein of our consciousness induces us to believe exists, while inducing us to believe that we have a brain, and the brain is the interpreter of this reality rather than the whole thing being a multidimensional equivalent of a HD TV screen... or even an old cathode ray tube one, except we have no bodies and our eyes are bound to stare at it forever, and the mind converts this lack of bodily sensation into the illusion that we have a body, even when we will may not...

Plato's cave come to mind, although I think that in many ways our technological age of software and high fidelity VR, even full fidelity VR threatening, as well as our deeper understanding of neuroscience, allows us to appreciate what an apt metaphor for the limited perspective we have of greater reality Plato's cave really was. Anyway, I digress... I think that once you open the door to the idea that real things are in fact conceptual constructs - then it stands to reason that things that are merely conceptual constructs (ie, the mathematical "forms" to go back to some Greek philosophy, I can't remember which one... like the concept of a cube exists as the perfect cube, and numbers which are traditionally purely conceptual actually represent real things that exist somewhere, in some kind of higher universe which lies between us and the great sun of ceaseless creation itself, limitless light, "Ain Soph Aur", (to borrow from yet another metaphysical phillosophy, Judaic Kabbalah this time - where Ain Soph Aur is the godhead and source of all creation at the top of the tree of life) and these things, numbers as conceptual constructs, and other mathematical forms existing as real things which cast mere shadows upon our own universe... So, where was I? Oh yeah, once you blur the line between "real" and "conceptual" it's very easy to start wondering about whether the difference is itself real or just another illusion in an existence that is a dance of amorphous light and flickering shadows, all just as real, all just as illusory.

This is part of the reason I wonder about whether characters in our dreams might actually be a part of their own universe - might have some sentience beyond a reflection of our own... and indeed, it makes it harder to truly dismiss "drug induced delusions" as pure delusions... when the entire universe is a hologram created by the mind... when our reality is merely an evolutionary advantageous interface model, which we are bound within like hamsters in one of those somewhat cruel looking perspex hamster balls as we roll around, struggling to understand our surroundings... well, I don't know where I'm going with this now. Oh yes - I think that for me, this has made it a lot easier for me to understand more traditionally religious phrasings - like when people say "We are all god" (happened in Philosophy forum recently, lol)... and in fact I feel like I even get many creation myths not that I think we will ever find proof of the more wacky ones, I think material science seems to be the dominant method to understand the material nature of our universe - metaphorically, I no longer see that it makes sense to draw any distinction between god and the forces of nature... but I've found this a very hard thing to convey. Arguments for the origin of existence being either "random" or "a conscious choice" seem utterly nonsensical to me because I genuinely don't understand the distinction any more, and equally (sorry, massive tangent) this viewpoint I feel makes it easy for me to entertain the idea of invisible entities existing in real but also conceptual ways, like fluctuating self organising patterns in the quantum foam.

There's a sci-fi book which I haven't read but the title and concept really appeals to me - Vacuum Diagrams - actually I see now it's a collection of short stories, but one of the premises I believe is that these entities evolve in the very early universe without form, or matter, but as conceptual self-organising mathematical diagrams and they go on to shape the evolution of our material reality. Not saying that's the only possibility - my bias is towards modern science - I freely admit - although I;m sure most modern scientists would dismiss that particular idea... but if concepts can be said to be as real as solid objects, then the scope and breadth of strangeness of our world multiplies immensely.

Also - another guy who has written a book which I haven't read - but he's also done a podcast with Same Harris, the book is entitled "The Reality Illusion" and discusses a lot of what we've been discussing here, in fact I think I borrowed the "interface model" of interpreting reality phrase from that podcast: #178 - THE REALITY ILLUSION A Conversation with Donald Hoffman and Annaka Harris

PYTH said:
So, with that said, I think your last point is maybe the *least* absurd to me... except instead of 'hiding aliens' there are just endless layers of information and alternate types of sentience all around everything at all times, we're just not physiologically capable of seeing any of it under normal circumstances and our tools and conceptual frameworks aren't there yet. I definitely have the sense of the world being 'essentially real' but with a kind of permeability, that it's all just information either way.
Yeah well, I totally get that, no argument there! I guess I still have a kind of innate bias against the idea that we can realistically communicate with them or ever get anything other than garbled noise our of these interactions.. but, I'd love it if someday that changed.

I've been toying with the idea of writing a novel for some time now - well actually I've written an few pages - maybe sharing here will give me some public accountability to kick me up the arse, lol... but the basic premise is that the setting is in the billions of simulated realities in the mind of a Tipler Oracle (look it up if not, interesting shit) at the end of time, trying to break the laws of thermodynamics and escape the heat death of the universe - but he/she/it or rather the various humaniform subroutines (difficult to write a relatable book where the main character is essentially a god) start to notice some persistent software issues that they cannot pin down. In their journey to debug this immensely complex mother of all simulations, metasimulations, even, they have to travel to multiple different times, planets, and species, and observe them at different parts in their evolution, looking for bugs in the rendering engines that simulate their consciousnesses. They quickly notice a pattern which is that on mind altering substances, the bounds of the simulation start to break down - like one of the very opening scenes is a subroutine (I called her "Susan", shorthand for some sci-fi designation :D) is observing a group of hominids chanting around a fire, imbibing some kind of psychoactive herb. She has the simulating in debug mode, and should be entirely invisible to them, but she slowly notices that one of them has stopped dancing and is watching her - she looks within their mind and confirms this. He can see her. She tracks back time, winds it forwards, visits from different perspectives, but always with the same result, and the bug, whatever it is, seems to be so fundamental to the architecture of the mind of the Omega Point entity itself, that it defies her understanding. She escalates it up the chain of command, and a pattern emerges which is essentially some kind of unresolvable, seemingly supernatural, buffer overflow error which manifests during certain altered states, where certain sentient entities separated by millions of years of either light or even time can briefly interact with and glimpse each other - and also glimpse the bounds of the simulation... if this issue cannot be identified, it could mean the Omega Point god mind is going insane, or perhaps that it is missing something fundamental about the nature of being despite all it's trillions of years absorbing the last holdout technological civilisations as the universe grew dark...

Without giving too much away, I'm thinking as a side plot there is a second entity at the end of time which has gone a different route, and is attempting to escape the dying universe not by contemplating countless potential alternate realities, but by devoting all it's resources to building titanic engineering constructs, galaxy scale machines to bend space - this entity sees the endless wasted clock cycles on rumination about the past as a waste of limited resources and thus there's a slow, battle at the end of time type sci-fi clash between gods as they disagree with each other's respective methods, while one of them works to solve an inscrutable mystery about him/her/itself and, by extension, the nature of reality itself...

Man... I should really fucking devote more time to writing that book... but, I suck at character development. Would be interested to hear if any of you guys think it's an interesting idea, might be a littler too obscure I'm aware for general audiences...

Sounds like it would be a awesome novel to read. Could relate character development to peoples struggle to become the best versions of themselves over time which i guess is fundamentally the purpose of our endless incarnations to learn and grow and become more loving.

Status
Not open for further replies.