• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
After my major drug bender people keep saying i look alot more healthy than when i dont drugs. The world is a upside down place the mdma was good for losing alot of weight though. Going to go on another drug fueled adventure binge in a few weeks so will MIA for a while when i do party away and make up lost time on the lock down of having no social contact.

Developed a massive love for ket now its just so fucking expensive here. But i love how it calms my anxiety with alcohol so i can enjoy the weed a bit more.

Need to get my life back in order but the economy is going slow. Everyone close to me is going to be moving overseas eventually so i got to at least party hard with the short time i have left with them.

P.S how many people have accurately see future events of their own lives on psychedelics?

P.S how many people have accurately see future events of their own lives on psychedelics?

Back in the 90's I was working for a family flower business (that is where I learned about poppy pods and when that Jim Hogshire book came out in 1994 I was annoyed he blew the lid off of it). I had already done time for robbery a few years earlier. But I was working hard, delivering flowers and doing my thing. One Christmas season I was working a lot of overtime. So one morning I was going out to the work van to leave, my biker neighbor across the street throws me a few vicodins which I immediately swallow stupidly. I filled a bowl with weed and started driving to a flower wearhouse early in the morning that day. So I smoke, the vics hit (yeah none of us should ever drive on any drug ever.....pfft) and I am driving feeling good and I get pulled over for a cracked tail light. So I pull over, open my door and the pipe and weed fell on the cops feet. (this is 1996, still reefer madness) So I am in handcuffs, work van sitting there, they take me to the station. So they grill me, try to make me rat on a bigger guy like the movies. I said I can get weed on any street corner in NYC. :D Anyway they find out I did time for robbery, I am a nice guy and now working just too many hours and really all I had was weed and a pipe. So they start to like me. The cop that arrested says to me when I get to court not plead not guilty. So they take me back to my van and let me go back to work. I never mentioned it to my family at the flower shop.

So I am starting school for programming in a few months after my court date. I already had a record. They could have screwed me. So I think about this for months. One night I decided to do harmala seeds and some mushrooms. This night as I am sitting in dark a spinning ball sat in front of my face like a crystal ball and it showed me that this court issue will work out with minimal grief. So for a few months I wonder if that vision was true. It seemed prophetic. It felt prophetic. But one can never know. The charges of weed and a pipe could have taken my license, do a year in jail, especially for an offender like that had done a little time. So court date arrives. I did not tell hardly anyone except a friend. I took a valium and head out. I get to court. The cop shows up, pulls me into a room with the prosecutor. They tell me be careful, don't drive with weed. Let me go with $100 court costs.

Now I can say well the cop did say what to do, yet you just never know. I could have been screwed. I had a feeling they liked me, but that means squat. But for months I wondered if that vision I saw on a harmala mushroom trip was going to turn ot to be true. So my mind can say this was deductive reasoning, and it some ways it is. A logical conclusion to me thinking they like me. At the least I thought they would just drop one of the charges. Not both. But I do have this memory in my mind as a true prophetic experience that turned out to be true.

Edit: So no internet booming with info in 1996, except Erowid. The mushroom harmala combination I got from the book Psychedelic Shamanism by Jim Dekorne that came out just the year before and Tower Records (anyone remember them?) had a huge book section in some stores. I also tried a phalaris extraction in 1995 with my cousin based off of that book but failed. It took 15 years later to be successful but it wasn't phalaris, twas root bark.

Great topic TripSitterNZ :)

Last edited:
I also have a weird story of a "prophetic vision" while on psychedelics. I still think it's one of the crazier, most intense things to happen to me. It's also a sad story, in a way.

So, back in 2013, I had my first LSD trip. I had taken shrooms before, but it was a lowish dose, so I was virtually unexperienced with psychedelics. At the time, I had a girlfriend with whom we already had a two year old relationship going on, and we were very close. It was the most important relationship I've ever had with anyone.Well, she acquired the tabs, through a friend of her. We had some apprehensions about it, but did some research, and ended up deciding to take it slowly, so we took half a tab each. We went to a nearby park, it was a nice spring day. We had a pretty goofy, giggly, mild trip. Listened to music, had minor CEV, felt a little bit weird but happy. It was a fun, silly trip. Nearing the comedown, we sat on a bench in the park, and my then-girlfriend, started drawing on a sketchbook she carried around everywhere and was almost like a life-diary to her. She started doodling something random, and when she finished, she showed me drawing and said "I don't know where this came from, it's like some kind of vision". I looked at it, and it was a snowy mountain peak, with some colorful red, pink and orange spirals overlapped. I said it was pretty cool. We wrote some post-trip thoughts on it and continued with our lives.

A couple of months latter, we went bagpacking to the south of our country, to an area full of centuries old forests surrounded by mountains and beautiful volcanoes. One night we camped in front of a lake that had an impressive sight of a nearby volcano. We had brought the remaining tabs with us, and the place was so beautiful that once we set our tent we just looked at each other and knew this was the place to drop the tabs. This time we took an entire tab each. I don't know if the tabs were dosed very strongly, or it was just the lack of tolerance on my virtually virgin 5HT2A receptors, or maybe synergy with the astonishing place we were in, or a little bit of all of the above, but after dropping the tabs I proceeded to have one of the most euphoric and intensely visual trips I've had on my life. Well, we've all had our first breakthrough experience with a psychedelic. This was mine. And it changed my life forever. But the details can constitute a trip report of its own. The important part is that while we were peaking, the sun started to set on our backs, and the mountains behind the lake started glowing in breathtaking hues of red and orange, with clouds framing them with pink and purple, and we sat there literally crying tears of joy. We took out her sketchbook and wrote some stuff, and then we started trying to draw the visuals. It was my first time getting clear visuals so I was almost in disbelief. Strange spirals were overlapping everywhere I looked. I tried drawing what I saw... but then I remembered something ... Wait a minute ... We turned the pages of the sketchbook, and there it was, "The vision" from our first trip with these tabs, the snowy mountain peak, with colorful spirals ... It was exactly what we were seeing right now, right there, in front of us. I can't describe how euphoric of a moment it was. We started shouting "The prophecy became real ! The prophecy became real !". To our tripped out minds it was like experiencing the second coming of christ or something.

After that, psychedelics started playing a pretty central role in our relationship. By mid 2014 I got into the RC scene, so obviously we started tripping a lot more often. There's a certain level of intimacy and closeness you can only get with someone you've shared multiple trips with. We were already extremely close, but the total nakedness of the mind and the transparency of spirit that you start getting after exploring your psyche like that with someone else is something I had never experienced before.

The story, however, ended on a sad note. In a way, I still think it is the most surreal, but at the same time eerie and heartbreaking thing to ever happen to me. Skip forward to 2016. For different circumstances, that year we started slowly drifting away. A lot of problems between us, and also our own personal struggles, started taking a toll on our relationship. 2016 was a dark year for both of us. We grew distant, but we never talked much about it. We just knew something was up, something was wrong. But there was so much stuff going on in our lives that year, we never correctly addressed anything.

On late 2016 we took a 2C-E trip together. And now that I think about it, I think it was our last trip together. What a drug to have a last trip with. Needless to say, it was a pretty intense one. 2C-E is heavy stuff. Fitting to our relationship I guess. We cried a lot. We talked about what was going on between us. I remember that I felt kinda relieved after the trip? Like we had sorted everything out just talking about it. But that was not the case. And I should have known, as the trip presented us with a foreboding, prophetic vision.

"The vision" from our first trip was drawn on the last page of the sketchbook. For some reason, on that last 2C-E dance, we decided to look for the drawing. It was always such a comforting thing to look at, and it was attached to a nice and euphoric memory. When we opened the book and looked at it, a chill run through our spines. The drawing was completely covered in black paint. We looked at each other pretty confused. Then we turned to the page before it, and we noticed that she had painted something using black watercolor. The color went through the paper and without noticing, she stained our prophetic vision with black. She looked at me, very worried, and told me something along the lines of "What does this mean? I'm scared. Is the darkness coming to our lifes? I don't want the darkness to come". I disregarded the whole thing thinking to myself that it was obviously just our psyched-out minds tripping out and over reacting.

But a few weeks after that, a pretty dark period of our lifes started. She had a very ugly accident, I spiralled into a depressive episode while going through extreme work-related stress. Many other minor problems. It was more than we could handle. Four months later, we broke up.

Sorry for the long and semi-depressing post. But anyway, that's my experience with psychedelic premonitions. Still wrapping my head around it all. Looking back at it, all the period between 2013 and 2017 seems magical and surreal.

Last edited:
^ Incredible IMG, pretty profound, full of emotion of all kinds, Wow. If there were a hug emoticon I would have used it. These stories do fascinate me. Thanks for posting that. It is personal and probably a hard thing to share so it is appreciated.

IMG-20200604-114755.jpg

Just scooped these up today and after looking them be up on pill reports they apparently during fact contain MDMA which is fantastic probably take 3 of them this weekend and then wait another week or so and give it another go. Wish I would have stocked up and go alot more but the thing is I never know what the press will be and they are pretty subpar occasionally and who would want 20 Ecstacy pills that are just blah. Maybe in a couple weeks I will take a shot in the dark and flesh out my collection more. Super excited about the upcoming roll I'm gonna double drop and then 3 hours by in take the one pill redose and that's that. Too bad I don't have any psychedelics to throw in the mix with them, needed this extended break tho and when I do come back I'm hoping to be blown away.

Subscribe to things you didn't know you didn't want to subscribe to today, for tomorrow, today. Special offers.

Well it's my first time back on BL in over 6 months. Don't have time to catch up on the thread but hope all is well. At that time it seemed this place was turning into the other drug subs. People daily dosing psychs in the name of learning and improving when in reality they were simply escaping like others do with heroin etc. Just being generally disrespectful to psychs and themselves.

It turns out I had clinically low testosterone and have since been put on trt through my doctor. It gave me energy back and my depression went way down. If you suspect you may be low get it checked. Feeling better day to day means I almost entirely quit alcohol and kratom. Just weed and the occasional 4 sub tryptamine a few times per year.

Never missed a single day of work through covid and school is all online for the foreseeable future. Makes it easier but I did lose my part time job. Still make enough for all the bills plus school but no frivolous spending until I graduate.

That's all the time I got for now. Hope you guys have been actively improving yourselves and are in a better spot in life than last year. Not about perfection but progress. See ya in another 6 months. Good vibes........

I fucked it up should of used a bong instead of this pipe ending up burning the changa and it was fucking harsh threw up. Might just stick to free base crystal next time.

Going to k hole hopefully with this 200 mg racemic line i just don't how ket tolerance works,

I have found my calling. I'm gonna paint Hitler staches on cows just so the world looks more fair.

Word man, actually I think you've come up with a new career path, filling a niche that no one has filled but that is desperately needed in these trying times. Give it everything you got, I think this is gonna become something glorious.

On the real though... ever seen the website "catsthatlooklikehitler.com"? They call them kitlers. It's hilarious, heartwarming, and instantly cures depression, and anxiety, and erectile dysfunction, as well as herniated discs. I think you could make "cowsthatlooklikehitler.com", which is likely to be even more powerful, as cows are sacred in India plus their mass greatly exceeds a cat's mass.

If you don't do it, I'll be forced to do it, because the world is in dire need, and though I wish fervently for it to be you, my friend, if necessary I will fill this crucial role that is sure to play a critical role in turning this fucked up world around and leading eventually to utopia.

I had an amazing, bonding, healing weekend at the studio with my band. Partway through the first night, after a bunch of nonsense, my bandmate who had insisted we go there instead of my friend's studio pulled me aside and said dude, you were right, sorry I brushed you off, I don't care if we have to pay him after paying these guys, we need your buddy to mix this, no way am I letting these guys do it. Plus then we can be involved in everything. I really wanted to be like "told you so!" But I didn't because it was a good opportunity to open up and be kind. I told him it's cool, I understood, I was sorry if I was being annoying about it but it's just because of how passionately I believe it's the right choice. So we just got the rest of our overdubs recorded, chose which takes to use, redid a couple of things, and told them that to expedite and be more involved in the process, and knowing how busy they are, we just want the raw stems and they don't need to mix it. I was anxious about that because I really like the guy, but they seemed relieved.

I ended up having amazing, heartfelt conversations with each of my bandmates individually... we deepeneed all our friendships. It was so worth it and I had an amazing weekend, I needed so much to get back out into the world and spend my time productively doing what I love. It is so important to me and my mental health. I am a passionate, energetic person and if I don't have a focus for that, I get depressed and self-destructive and that's how I end up in an ambulance after overdosing on GHB, and so on. It's been a fucking journey but I think covid and all this history we're living through right now has really helped me and many others to truly gain a deep appreciation for the things we take for granted... realize what is really important. I know what's important to me. And I have that. And I have the best friends/brothers/music partners. And also family, and other friends, and girlfriend. I was feeling sorry for myself for a while, but I am a fucking lucky ass motherfucker. For real, I appreciate it so much and it is nearly bringing me to tears right now. ❤ ❤ ❤

I'm loopy, a little high, and tripped fucking balls Friday night and my brain is so plastic-jelly-cream-like. I feel full of love and the desire to express it. I haven't felt this deep love and appreciation and gratefulness for my life in quite some time. It's a blessing.

I love all of you, too, and I hope you're doing well.

Nice man :) I’d say more about that post but it stands so well on it’s own, better if I let it all speak for itself.

I'm taking DOM for the first time in a couple of hours, lots of context and dose related things to be said, but I will refrain for now and let the experience speak for itself afterwards, hopefully :)
I think I should just take it orally, not sublingual, I did that with DOI, and I was at a +++ within minutes, and the peak ended up being much shorter than it should be. But most DOM reports are of people taking it under their tongue or between their gums. Hmmm, it's the nervousness talking..... =D

Status
Not open for further replies.