• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

⫸STICKY⫷ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Cream Gravy?

Moderator: DC, F&TV, PD
Staff member
Thanks, I will definitely see somebody before I leave for university.
The thing about psychology is, it takes time. 5 sessions isn't enough to get past mental blocks. Most people see results after many months/years of seeing a therapist. Just take your time, and know that everything will be alright. You'll be okay <3

Buzz Lightbeer

Bluelighter
For me I have always tended to get a headache that would start a few hours in and become quite bad as it went on (though sometimes not). I guess that's the main thing, plus feeling like I got run over a bus the next day. I had a few really good experiences with 6-APB but more sort of so-so/annoying experiences with it.
Ha yes the bus thing is definitely true =D mostly because the drug lingers for a long time and quality of sleep is low I think

I’d love to get some 5-APB to see how it combines (which it’s supposed to do amazingly)

phenethylo J

Bluelight Crew
Ha yes the bus thing is definitely true =D mostly because the drug lingers for a long time and quality of sleep is low I think

I’d love to get some 5-APB to see how it combines (which it’s supposed to do amazingly)
Is it harsher on the body than mda.

Still have an 80mg sample of 5-apb that I never opened. Been forever since I tried something new and am worried it'd take too much out of me.

Might do some 2c-b tomorrow; got another cold snap in the weather making it nice for tripping. Got a bit of distillate, crumble, and thc-a isolate from the mmj shop. Really like taking a dab of distillate while peaking; kicks up the trip like a little hit of dmt.

Last edited:

Cudi

Bluelighter
Having a great time, will probably be distracted by other things but will come back to this thread after a bit. The letters are dancing all over the screen

Buzz Lightbeer

Bluelighter
Is it harsher on the body than mda.

Still have an 80mg sample of 5-apb that I never opened. Been forever since I tried something new and am worried it'd take too much out of me.

Might do some 2c-b tomorrow; got another cold snap in the weather making it nice for tripping. Got a bit of distillate, crumble, and thc-a isolate from the mmj shop. Really like taking a dab of distillate while peaking; kicks up the trip like a little hit of dmt.
No idea, never tried MDA :( but I’d guess it’s similarly harsh. I suspect MDA is even better though

PYTH

Bluelighter
I still have a smidge of MDA I haven't tried yet, any recommendations? I mostly try to avoid MDMA but having never done MDA I couldn't resist picking it up when it crossed my path. I don't have much so I'd been saving it for trying my first psychedelic / dissociative / empathogen stack but IDK. I'm basically never in the mood for an MDMA hangover so I'm feeling a little timid 🤷‍♂️

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, P&S
Staff member
MDA is more "druggy" and heavy than MDMA, and longer-lasting, more psychedelic, and I tend to more reliably have a better experience on it anymore... also seems to be more consistently of a higher quality. Not suer how much a "smidge" is but if it's less than 2 doses I'd say take it all. I tend to get less of a crash in the days afterwards but it makes me pretty tired the next day for sure.

PYTH

Bluelighter
Two 'doses' supposedly, though I haven't weighed it out.
MDA is fucking amazing the geometric visuals on it with weed and you can reach strong unity states aswell on it with the universe and the music.
I'd imagine I'll be throwing some K, DMT or mushrooms on there.

Buzz Lightbeer

Bluelighter
This weekend the weather is supposed to be top tier, fuck yeah :)

Gonna celebrate with some 2C-B-FLY for the first time, cannot wait. Also it'll coincidentally be the 30th psychedelic I will have tried, it seems I went ham the last two years, no regrets at all

Vastness

Moderator: PD
Staff member
Got some 3-MeO-PCE in today, gonna hold off sampling for a little while longer though.

I am about ready to cut short my self-imposed ketamine/arylcyclohexylamine abstinence period, it's been over 200 days since I did any ketamine and over 100 days since I did any ACHs, so I will count that as a win. Definitely the longest deliberate abstinence for me so far, not including times I just didn't have access or opportunity, or less deliberate efforts where I didn't keep any records (and in all probably were cut shot sooner).

Recently, I've been drinking more, doing more benzos, doing weird other dissociatives (well - just one actually - diphenidine), smoking more, and just doing things I'd rather I didn't do and I think this is partly down to looking for something I used to get from ACHs that I'm now not getting. I also end up doing a lot less psychedelics, for some reason dissociatives for me are the psychedelic launching pad and occasional rescue substance that benzos or traditional anxiolytics are not... not sure if this is a good thing or not, but... pretty confident in my decision about this so looking forward to some highly indulgent dissociative escapades while self-isolating in the near future. :cool: Excuse my narcissistic self-announcement, on some amphetamine right now so liking the look of my own words. As always much love to y'all, hope y'all are healthy and safe.