• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

⫸STICKY⫷ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Chris Timothy

Bluelighter
And this is not showing off btw. I'm still a miserable twat who should have killed himself years ago.

This is spreading inspiration.

If the lowest lifeform of humanity can do this, then you can do something quite closely similar.

And the only thing stopping you is whatever you're doing right now.

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
Gonna take DOC this Saturday for sure i think cuz i have to be out for a bigger part of the day my girl said. Really dont wanna be bothered carrying 2C-D around to eat later. So i will drop 2mgs or better of DOC at like 11am should be going strong until the Wee Hours of the Nite.

Really excited about this, and no more Coke.
Spending the money on Shatter and a Dab Pen.

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
Palm trees & sea, just walkin along the beach.
And this is not showing off btw. I'm still a miserable twat who should have killed himself years ago.

This is spreading inspiration.

If the lowest lifeform of humanity can do this, then you can do something quite closely similar.

And the only thing stopping you is whatever you're doing right now.
No one said you don't work at NASA, who cares? am I or anyone else lose sleep over this? Haha, lol. Keep improvin yourself.

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
Am questioning if I'm about to run off and puke actually.
Depends, it's a bit stylish. It's similar to acid or 2cb. You could puke if the high gets too much to handle, nausea. That myth with 100mg not necessary true, it get can worse, but if it's your first time I advice you to take 30mg then redose to 60, after a while. ( 1h/1,5 )

Pfafffed

Bluelighter
Man, I do miss those NZ amanitas! They were nothing like reports I generally read about. For one, they were super visual! Clear-headed, too

Cream Gravy?

Moderator: DC, F&TV, PD
Staff member
Hefty dose, best of luck and have fun :)
Go big or go home eh? Or something like that. I thought 3g would be a lifetime supply of 2C-C when I nabbed it 5 years ago. Now half is gone lol.
I don't think it's his first time =D
Most certainly isn't. 2C-C is my go to for when I want half an acid trip.

Didn't end up puking but that come-up was rough. I thought my downer habit would keep it at bay but this has been quite a psychedelic morning.

Img_9999

Bluelighter
Come up nausea is tough on me with 2C-C. I haven't tried it over 40 mg though, so I haven't experienced it's full character. I liked it a lot, but found it too mild at that dose. Gonna try 50 mg next time.

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
I dunno man i trip really hard off 30mgs personally.

Love 2C-C one of my favorite in the series.
May take like 40mgs at some point to go deep.
But in general i find it very enjoyable in the 25-30mg range.

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, P&S
Staff member
Likewise. I don't know if I'd even be able to see at 60mg. =D The visuals are already very strong at 30mg. I feel really glad that I'm sensitive to it since it's fantastic.

If I wasn't in a bunch of debt because of my divorce and shit I would buy a couple more grams while I can. But I already have 1.5g or so and I have spent a shit ton of money on psychedelics. And I am nabbing 2C-B shortly, and hopefully DOM and maybe DOI (to round out the collection).

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
Well it goes the same for weed man, tolerance it's subjective. I mean, there are ppl who fall asleep if you gave them a 3g joint, so. But we talk about different families here, green is green and psyhedelics are psyhedelics though I was givin a little example. So tolerance it's very subjective.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
Man, I do miss those NZ amanitas! They were nothing like reports I generally read about. For one, they were super visual! Clear-headed, too
O man they are different to the rest world in this country. I remember the old timers telling me about boiling them up in the 80s the high sounded fucking crazy i never got the balls to cook them up even though they grow in huge amounts around these parts

Cream Gravy?

Moderator: DC, F&TV, PD
Staff member
I'm just naturally tolerant to 2C-C. Other 2C-x I'm more sensitive to. Go figure.

I'm also naturally tolerant to all BZDs I've tried. I need the max dose to get therapeutic effects. Frustrating when I can't tell my doctor that. They think, Oh, he's a skinny guy, must need minimum dose. Nope, my brain is odd, I need 20mg diazepam to get the effect 5mg gives most people.

Kaden_Nite

Bluelight Crew
20 megabytes 2CB-super-fly at a Halloween night Chemical Brothers show.

The city has a kind of wobble to it tonight. Like a gelatin jumping castle, all the buildings are bouncing around and shit.

I accidentally left some joints at the library when I was there printing out my event tickets. Hope no one finds / smokes it. They were DMT flavoured.

Just had a bump of discosociattive drugs too. On a train. Feels good. Like hang gliding. In space.

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, P&S
Staff member
That sounds lovely, but my favorite is 20 gigabytes of 2C-B-mega-fly, personally. ;)

I love 2C-B-fly, I wish it was easier to synth because it's really euphoric, great stuff.

Halloween today... I'm supposed to go out trick or treating with my friend and her kids. But it's supposed to rain a lot and also freeze tonight. Supposed to also go out to a show afterwards. But again, freezing. :\ Oh well, I guess I'm gonna be cold.

Buzz Lightbeer

Bluelighter
MDMA tonight :)

Bound to be a great party, 2 epic dudes back to back all night long, and for once I've got confidence in the pills. I've been disappointed many times, but these are 300mg, my friend said they're awesome and you roll pretty hard from a quarter/third already.