• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ LOL I had one of the drunkest nights of my life drinking cachaca in Brasil more than a decade ago. Good times :ROFLMAO:.

Do you recommend I do some caipirinhas? I guess it is some generic shit brand, Pitú

Yeah, I think that would be the most pleasant way to drink it !
On the night I was referring to I was a stupid teenager and downed some shots of pure cheap cachaça. But now that I know better I would definitely prefer to prepare some nice caipirinhas haha.

No, just a single showing of Pincess Mononoke at a local pizza place that has a movie theater in it.

Ordering Flmodafinil and F-Phenibut tommorow. Pretty excited about those I've been intrested in those for awhile now was also thinking about getting Bromantane... need to do some more reading on that one first. Maybe get that next time along with some Tiapatine Sulfate, we shall see. All four of those would be really nice to have around honesty for my well being and what not.

On my way to the grocery store to get a head of Cabbage, will be making some Stuffed Cabbage tonight should be delicious. Will be picking up a 12-Pack of Beer because I've become somewhat of an alcoholic. Thinking about taking some psychedelics tommorow, definently the 24mgs of 4-AcO-DMT....and if I'm feeling brave the 1.8 grams of Psilocybin Mushrooms as well. More than likely I'm gonna go for it, it's gonna be some heavy stuff. And then the following week if the stars align I will plug 15-20mgs of 2C-E and get god smacked.

Last edited:
Your making this stuff sound great Xorky I'm actually gonna double down on my order now and get 10 grams F-Phenibut instead. That should last me a little while I assume, sounds pretty strong probably start with like 300-500mgs. The GHB comparison is pretty enticing I have never had that before but went thru a period where I was using 1,4 BDO quite a bit and enjoyed it alot before I developed tolerance and it lost its magic.

Yeah man that LSD was exactly what I needed. My Heroin dealer called and texted me yesterday and I didn't respond, I'm done with that shit it's such a waste of life. What is the point of nodding off and drooling on your damn self all the time. Half the time I wake up on the floor a few hours after I shot up cuz I like to push the limit...good way to kill yourself.

Was really fucked in the head after we broke up but hell man I'm here right now, just got some coochie literally 5mins ago, so life could be worse. Finishing up my tenth Beer right now and I'm gonna take three or four grams of Phenibut FAA. Then finish off the case of Beer and make something to eat. Going back to dirty jersey on Wednesday morning and I'm gonna leave the Phenibut here cuz I wont be back to the following Monday little forced vacation. Gonna swallow this Phenibut FAA dose and chew some Tums after, trying to get the most outta it.

And I'm assuming the F-Phenibut will be here that point so I probably won't take any from that batch anyways. But yeah man I'm catching myself using daily so I'm gonna put a little distance in between. Will be tripping tommrow morning and then again maybe Saturday or Sunday. Gotta figure this out, pretty excited about the 2C-E trips coming up. Would also like to get some 4-AcO-MET and 4-HO-MPT soon...that would be lovely.

Last edited:
xCRcjTC.jpg

The clouds are trying to influence me.

Last edited:
So it's significantly more euphoric?

Just different. I didn't find f-phenibut nearly as euphoric as GHB, but it had a similar type of thing, a pretty quick onset, druggy style euphoria/drunkenness. Whereas phenibut is like a background thing, much more functional. Also just qualitatively better IMO, phenibut euphoria is a special thing, feels so natural, like you're just having a fantastic day. f-phenibut was more like a drug hit for me. Much more compulsive because like 20-30 minutes in and it's hitting you.

Phenibut has a paradoxical effect for me where if I lay down and close my eyes I can become extremely sleepy and then I will sleep really hard. But if I'm up and doing stuff, it's energizing.
Yeah, I get that sometimes. You know how with prescription GHB you're supposed to take it and immediately lay down to sleep? If I don't (and the dude is low), then I end up hypomanic and just in the flow, surfing through life and enjoying whatever I'm doing immensely. It's a little like Limitless. Well, the same is true for me with phenibut. I take it exclusively for sleep, and if I ignore the signs of onset and stay awake and preoccupied, then sometimes I enter the same state of flow/psych that I get from GHB, totally wrecking my planned slumber.
Ordering Flmodafinil and F-Phenibut tommorow.
I hear good things about flmodafanil, but I probably won't ever get around to trying it. I haven't found the afanils to be reliably useful.
f-phenibut is more like GHB than it is like phenibut, it's more intoxicating, hits much faster, and lasts much less time. I prefer phenibut but they're 2 different things.
Huh, interesting. I despise f-phenibut. For one, it should really be called f-baclofen, or really bafluofen. I don't find it at all like phenibut. Phenibut is subtle and beautiful and has a looooong come up and come down. f-phenibut feels like 20mg+ of diphenhydramine. Within 20-30 minutes, I feel like someone walloped me in the head with sleepy brain fog. Except it doesn't actually help me sleep. At all. And it's not fun or euphoric in any way, again, similar to diphenhydramine. And it leaves me feeling just as groggy the next day. For me, it's miserable stuff that I really should flush. After more than a half dozen attempts, I can't see any use for it.

As for the phenibut FAA, it does work well sublingually. I think it might be twice as potent? Intranasal works, too, if you're a lightweight like me. I got it for rectal use, but haven't bothered since sublingual works fine.

I hear good things about flmodafanil, but I probably won't ever get around to trying it. I haven't found the afanils to be reliably useful
I've had a bunch of modafinil capsules sitting around for ages. I found nothing desirable about the effect and only ever took it as a last resort - until last week.

I've started a new job with somewhat early starts and it has been not only helping to wake me up but keeping me really energised, focused and just generally feeling good. Like long-life Ritalin.

I am starting to feel the physical toll of all the racing around though. I don't expect the stuff to keep working like it has.

I've had a bunch of modafinil capsules sitting around for ages. I found nothing desirable about the effect and only ever took it as a last resort - until last week.

I've started a new job with somewhat early starts and it has been not only helping to wake me up but keeping me really energised, focused and just generally feeling good. Like long-life Ritalin.

I am starting to feel the physical toll of all the racing around though. I don't expect the stuff to keep working like it has.

Try and get at least 8hrs sleep a night.it makes a big difference in your stamina the next day.ive done the whole 5am start bullshit and it was bearable with 8hrs sleep but as I have an extremely difficult time getting to sleep before midnight most days I was only getting 3-5hours a night and the next day was just fukn hard.way harder than it would have been with a full 8hrs
sleep.valerian tablets or skullcap are good for helping me get to sleep without having any after day affects like other sleeping pills do.with shit like avanza or zyprexa the amount I need to get to sleep is enough to cause 24hr sedation so there terrible for the nite before work.valiums and stillnox can have a stimulating effect and keep me up all night so there useless for me.just try and wipe your self out during the day and then try and get a routine of getting to sleep at the right time.

Last edited:
Yeah, I try to get enough sleep, but it's actually not much easier if I've been racing around all day, plus I like the night time. It's quiet and I don't have shit to do. I feel like I'm wasting that time by sleeping. Feel the same way about taking benzos and zopiclone to sleep, like I'm wasting benzos and zopiclone.

I actually function best on 6-6.5 hours of sleep. if I get 8, unless I need to play catch-up, it makes me feel sluggish and drowsy when I wake up and I have to shake out of it. I have always needed less sleep and I think it has to do with sleep cycle length. I believe my sleep cycles are around 3:00 to 3:15 long. if I sleep 8 hours, I interrupt the middle of one. I tend to wake up naturally at 6-6.5 hours after I went to sleep, in fact I never set an alarm for work, I only use alarms if I need to catch a flight or wake up extra early for something.

But yeah, sufficient sleep is super important.

Oddly, if I take phenibut before sleeping, I wake up about three to four hours later feeling kind of alert. I think it's the dopaminergic effects starting to kick in.

If I take too much phenibut in the day, I start getting these glitchy 'nods' which, unlike opioids, are not very pleasant. They come on very abruptly, and just as suddenly, I'll then snap out of it, which is like a quick electric zap.

I used to dose by the gram, but stick to low doses now. 250-500 milligrams. I enjoy it just as much, but without side effects.

I actually function best on 6-6.5 hours of sleep. if I get 8, unless I need to play catch-up, it makes me feel sluggish and drowsy when I wake up and I have to shake out of it. I have always needed less sleep and I think it has to do with sleep cycle length. I believe my sleep cycles are around 3:00 to 3:15 long. if I sleep 8 hours, I interrupt the middle of one. I tend to wake up naturally at 6-6.5 hours after I went to sleep, in fact I never set an alarm for work, I only use alarms if I need to catch a flight or wake up extra early for something.

But yeah, sufficient sleep is super important.
I used to get 7hrs and be fine when I was just a pot smoker.now I take opiates I do 8hrs. I think doc has a factor in this

Phenibut is weird to me, it's like it shuts off things I kinda don't want to be shut off like that... I'm more aware of what it takes than what it gives if that makes sense. But I should remind myself to throw it at human-to-human interaction situations more often, I'm sure it's just a bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.